Maintaining side hair for hair system?

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
A flaw with the hair system is if you get side recession. Would it be worth it taking fin to maintain side hair for flawless hair system???

your temples dont recess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Partial Norwood scale for male pattern baldness

A flaw with the hair system is if you get side recession. Would it be worth it taking fin to maintain side hair for flawless hair system???

As a hair system user, this is something I think about as the sides and back are not covered by it.

However, the sides and back are usually the last to go and probably something to worry in my 40s or something so will evaluate then.

For now wear the hair system to cover the top and crown, if possible get a hairline transplant to have a natural hairline. This is perfect NW0 hair.

As a hair system user, this is something I think about as the sides and back are not covered by it.

However, the sides and back are usually the last to go and probably something to worry in my 40s or something so will evaluate then.

For now wear the hair system to cover the top and crown, if possible get a hairline transplant to have a natural hairline. This is perfect NW0 hair.
Indeed. Will you be getting the HT. I don't what to risk it though. I see people with hair systems that look completely off by the sides having recceded to a straight line

Hair systems only last a few months, you would just get a modified shape made with your next one if that happened.