Maintenance or Deficit

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
I’ve been getting a lot of conflicting answers on this. I’m currently gymceling but I want to leanmaxx without losing a lot of muscle mass. My end goal is to be lean af and have hollow cheeks while having a good amount of muscle. I’ve heard some say that as long as I’m in a caloric deficit i will be fine. However I feel if I do that I will start loosing to much muscle. Obviously I don’t want to be in a surplus. All I’ve been eating is beef, chicken, eggs and some potatoes and rice on occasion. I’ve cut out all sugar and I’ll probably cut out the carbs soon. I’d say at a caloric maintenance right now. I’ve been doing this for about a month and have noticed some fat loss. I heard from a couple people that this will take a while. As In a lot of months to a year. If I fast don’t eat every other day and then eat chicken and beef only the next day would that be the best idea? I’m also probably looking into dnp and water pills.

i see a ton of writing, but what i dont see is physique pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
chicken rice broccoli

eat ur bodyweight in protein & then create whatever deficit you can reasonably without being micronutrient deficit. & you still need enough fat & carbs to maintain decent hormones. I'd usually eat 1800 cals & do fasted cardio.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Deficit + intermittent fasting with a high-protein low carb diet mogs

Never, ever fall for the bulking bloatmaxxing meme

Last edited:
Always deficit

Bulk

You MUST bulk

Country of origin?

I’ve been getting a lot of conflicting answers on this. I’m currently gymceling but I want to leanmaxx without losing a lot of muscle mass. My end goal is to be lean af and have hollow cheeks while having a good amount of muscle. I’ve heard some say that as long as I’m in a caloric deficit i will be fine. However I feel if I do that I will start loosing to much muscle. Obviously I don’t want to be in a surplus. All I’ve been eating is beef, chicken, eggs and some potatoes and rice on occasion. I’ve cut out all sugar and I’ll probably cut out the carbs soon. I’d say at a caloric maintenance right now. I’ve been doing this for about a month and have noticed some fat loss. I heard from a couple people that this will take a while. As In a lot of months to a year. If I fast don’t eat every other day and then eat chicken and beef only the next day would that be the best idea? I’m also probably looking into dnp and water pills.
just eat salt likea goat