Major blackpill clubbing with slut (High effort)

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
So I went clubbing with a girl I was best friends with. I got so many blackpills, it's like living the life of a woman for one day.
While clubbing(concert) with her, I think like total 8 girls gave IOIs. Some were grinding against me while I was pretty obviously with my girl friend. Kept taking step back untill from the front, I reached the middle. It felt like being a foid magnet.
When we went home she told me all kind of stories about how girls talk and think about guys. Some examples:
- She basically said she wanted to meet hot guys and wondered which country is the best for it. Started listing off nationalities and their characters.
- One time clubbing she said: Yeah Ill brb to her friends. Im gonna kiss some hot boys. She ended up kissing guys the whole night.
- One hot guy (she showed photo) said to her, yeah I live close, want to come by? And she regretted not sleeping with him. You saw the frustration.
- Sometimes she sees hot guys and wants to make out. So she keeps staring and circling their vicinity. "Why should I start the approach and talk to them? Wtf"
- Her girls friendgroup basically had a slogan:"Slutsgo!"
- Yeah there was this guy, so hot. Look at his body wow! She kept asking him stuff at the gym so he followed her Insta. Yet he doesnt approach me. What a loser.
- Yeah Im young only once, so I should have fun. Because when I'll be working I won't be able to have time for this
- Yeah, like, why should we be talking for a long time. It's a waste of time. Better just get quick with it and have fun.
- Yeah if I keep looking at him, he should figure out I want to talk. I just keep looking.
- Yeah I often get approached, but it's never guys I like. They're not handsome
- Judging every guy by how hot he is.
- [The whole convo was just about sharing good emotions and vibes. It doesn't have to be logical at all. Just have a good time]
- Yeah a lot of girls flirt even while having boyfriends. It's just to have fun. It's a joke. -> attention and approval -> just good emotions -> girls live off positive emotions
- You shouldn't take dating seriously. It's just about having fun.
- All girls expect you to approach. "Yeah this one time I was with a guy, and he didn't even try to slay me. Like wtf is wrong with him"

Basically it changed my whole mentality regarding girls. I now know how they think and what they want. There's a simple requirement you have to slay them.

1. Looks: Tall, handsome, body (this order)
  2. Social: Must be able to have fun and exchange good emotions. Needs to be able to escalate.
  3. Must be able to provide things: Parties, people and connections, experiences, anything that has value.
  4. Status
  5. Other things like common hobbies and interests.

Girls are basically little children. They like drama and things happening because it feeds their emotional battery. And they live off emotions. If you give them that, they'll be drawn towards you. You need to pass the looks threshold for them to want to do things. However if they're drunk, they only want to heighten their emotional state, so if you escalate, it gives them their needs met. Looks are less important then.

Knowing all this has given me a very big ego boost. Ngl. I now know how most girls were thinking when they were giving IOIs. I feel like a chad now ngl.
I now understand why every chad has a certain way of communicating which is so similar it works on every girl.

Extra: She said she was on a Erasmus and she wanted to befriend the people because she had no one. Then she started acting like she was also into the same things like the people there were, just to make friends. Girls are very socially intelligent creatures. Like fish in the water. They know how to navigate it. It's a skill that most men lack. They think logically instead of the social framework within.

I also noticed that every time I didnt have the control over something. For example not being prepared when we met, not knowing the route, not being able to figure out how the lockers work, not knowing what's the best club in town etc.
She got a bit contempt for me. Her espect towards me decreased.
The reason was: She had to exit out of her emotional feminine state (which all girls naturally want to be in) and had to enter her logical state. They're emotional creatures, thus they dont want to be rational. It doesn't charge them like I said earlier.

Extra extra: I remember one Italian strong HTN which was good with girls. He told me it's all about the social interaction and energy you exchange. That's the whole purpose of communication. He was damn right.

If you look good, and you know how to give girls good emotions, you are set. The rest seems to be out of secondary importance. Differs per girl of course, but it's the basis of attraction. If she doesn't want to sleep with you, she'll keep you around for validation and attention. Because it still gives her positive emotions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, czwarty, Deleted member 32285 and 5 others
its a cruel world we live in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Mewton, Der Doktor and 1 other person
im not reading it
but just remember foids are sluts
keep crying about it
get looks or die tryin

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 6128, proxyy and 2 others
Sluts are the most heartless viscous creatures on Earth for sub4s
Anyone who has been around them can tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 32285, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Sluts are the most heartless viscous creatures on Earth for sub4s
Anyone who has been around them can tell
Lol
if you were GL you would act the same as them.

humans are just built like that. it serves to accelerate natural selection.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, callisto and Mewton
Interesting.