Major copes about height

J

Just a Mogger

Bronze
1. "Height is influenced by nutrition"
If you havent grown to your genetic height, your growth plates remain open waiting for re-nourishment to reach your GENETICALLY SET HEIGHT.

2. "Getting heightmogged is not the end of the world"
It is the end of the world for you. Only the tallest male can be chill and enjoy, it is a deep-seated instinct, it is primal. The bigger animal wins. The rest, they die. Not even slavery, since thats a human invention and its not deep rooted. When you are faced with a bigger animal its fight or flight: you die or you run. He doesnt give a shit cause ur an insect to him. And women always stay with the biggest ape.

3. "I can heightmaxx"
No. Once ur genetic size is reached, you will not grow a millimeter more. Imagine if your eyeballs kept growing and growing, ud be dead. The body doesnt grow like that simply cause u give it hormones, not everything works like growing muscle. Even with muscle the body wants to eat it away and go back to its genetically determined musculature. The body wants to be what the genetics dictates and it will do everything in its power to get to that point and maintain it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Linus1888, HTNcutecel, nope and 8 others
If you havent grown to your genetic height, your growth plates remain open waiting for re-nourishment to reach your GENETICALLY SET HEIGHT.

It is the end of the world for you. Only the tallest male can be chill and enjoy, it is a deep-seated instinct, it is primal. The bigger animal wins. The rest, they die. Not even slavery, since thats a human invention and its not deep rooted. When you are faced with a bigger animal its fight or flight: you die or you run. He doesnt give a shit cause ur an insect to him. And women always stay with the biggest ape.

3. "I can heightmaxx"
No. Once ur genetic size is reached, you will not grow a millimeter more. Imagine if your eyeballs kept growing and growing, ud be dead. The body doesnt grow like that simply cause u give it hormones, not everything works like growing muscle. Even with muscle the body wants to eat it away and go back to its genetically determined musculature. The body wants to be what the genetics dictates and it will do everything in its power to get to that point and maintain it.
so no matter what you do you cant stunt your height?

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
you can, look at immigrants and their children. 1st gen immigrants tend to be short and their children tend to be average-above average height

Thats right. Its genetic. The same way your beard and pubic hair will still develop and grow under horrible conditions.
IMG 2877

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diamondbill, isis_Bleach, God-himself and 1 other person
Imagine thinking Height beyond 5'11 matters nearly as much as face

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and The Dark Phoenix
you can, look at immigrants and their children. 1st gen immigrants tend to be short and their children tend to be average-above average height
This forum is full of immigrants who are short and getting heightmogged in first world countries. If a son is luch taller than his dad either the mother is very tall or the dad got cucked. Youre just a coping manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and looksmaxxing223
This forum is full of immigrants who are short and getting heightmogged in first world countries. If a son is luch taller than his dad either the mother is very tall or the dad got cucked. Youre just a coping manlet
ur the one coping hard over nothing.

how tho even if you eat 1000 calories and be tall? is human body getting food from god itself while sleeping
If u eat 1000 calories a day for long enough ull die of starvation. So at some point you have to feed urself, and thats when the body would grow to its genetic height. In the meanwhile, while you starve, it will keep the growth plates open. Growing bones isnt that costly nor is growing organs, whats costly is mantaining large organs alive and working.

3. "I can heightmaxx"
6'4 dudes were getting their asses kicked by 5'10 jaats with wide chests and heavy arms in my school lmfao
im not saying height isn't important
all im saying is that your authoritative position isnt determined by your height

Ur 100%...the cope of "meh I'll be on roids and mk667" here is jus, wait till they hit 20 an dhaven't grown at all despite blasting roids and risking heart failure thru teen yrs...it's genes or nothin

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Just a Mogger
Ur 100%...the cope of "meh I'll be on roids and mk667" here is jus, wait till they hit 20 an dhaven't grown at all despite blasting roids and risking heart failure thru teen yrs...it's genes or nothin
height is 100% genes
heightmaxxing is FRAUDELANT
only way to actually increase height are lifts and LLs
lifts only work at a certain height
5'8 is the height where wearing lifts is advantageous starts from
5'11 and fraud 6'0.5 to even 6'1 sometimes tbh

• +1

3. "I can heightmaxx"
point 1 is so fucking retarded you grow for a certain period of time if your plates close in the window where you were malnourished you'll never grow after "renourishment"

And they will get massive hairloss and potentially an ogre face
6'4 dudes were getting their asses kicked by 5'10 jaats with wide chests and heavy arms in my school lmfao
im not saying height isn't important
all im saying is that your authoritative position isnt determined by your height
Your position is determined by height because height determines who LOOKS DOWN ON WHO, in a literal sense. You cant command me if im looking down on you. I cant look up to you and give u an order, itd be a joke. These things only happen in extremely controlled and artificial enviroments like the military.

And they will get massive hairloss and potentially an ogre face

Your position is determined by height because height determines who LOOKS DOWN ON WHO, in a literal sense. You cant command me if im looking down on you. I cant look up to you and give u an order, itd be a joke. These things only happen in extremely controlled and artificial enviroments like the military.
explain why hitler murdered jews then
a lot of them would've been taller than him too
he was slightly above average height himself at around 5'10 I think
height is NOTHING but a genetic factor caused by nature
no correlation to authority
had it been genghis khan, alexander wouldn't have done shit they're known for

point 1 is so fucking retarded you grow for a certain period of time if your plates close in the window where you were malnourished you'll never grow after "renourishment"
IMG 2878

explain why hitler murdered jews then
a lot of them would've been taller than him too
he was slightly above average height himself at around 5'10 I think
height is NOTHING but a genetic factor caused by nature
no correlation to authority
had it been genghis khan, alexander wouldn't have done shit they're known for
The majority of Roman Emperors were from Illyria, which is modern day serbia, bosnia and croatia, who are the tallest in europe. So instead of having roman/italian emperors they had tallfags from the balkans, cause u can never win against a taller male.
IMG 2879

The majority of Roman Emperors were from Illyria, which is modern day serbia, bosnia and croatia, who are the tallest in europe. So instead of having roman/italian emperors they had tallfags from the balkans, cause u can never win against a taller male.
well yea you're correct being taller does advantage you in a physical fight somehow
but nah
your height doesn't decide what you achieve in life tbh
cuz countless examples

well yea you're correct being taller does advantage you in a physical fight somehow
but nah
your height doesn't decide what you achieve in life tbh
cuz countless examples
You come to a blackpill forum to deny heightpill are you stupid

You come to a blackpill forum to deny heightpill are you stupid
heightpill works in scenarios like clubbing, dating, relationships
0 correlation to achieving success in life
tom cruise is shorter than me and probably much more successfull than i ever will be
might be his chad face but yea

heightpill works in scenarios like clubbing, dating, relationships
0 correlation to achieving success in life
tom cruise is shorter than me and probably much more successfull than i ever will be
might be his chad face but yea
Short soccer players: messi
Tall soccer players: CR7, ibrahimovic, lewandowski, haaland, jude bellingham, etc

Short presidents: putin
Tall presidents: biden, trump, both the president (190cms) and king (200cms) of spain, xi xinping, the saudi king, netanyahu, bashar al assad, erdogan, etc

Short basketball players (best paid sport in the world btw, only for moggers): -
Tall basketball players: all of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
so brutal

chad literally becomes a nobody once he's short, it's like they're equal in SMV in the first pic
His perfect smile looks so tryhard when hes short

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
Short soccer players: messi
Tall soccer players: CR7, ibrahimovic, lewandowski, haaland, jude bellingham, etc

Short presidents: putin
Tall presidents: biden, trump, both the president (190cms) and king (200cms) of spain, xi xinping, the saudi king, netanyahu, bashar al assad, erdogan, etc

Short basketball players (best paid sport in the world btw, only for moggers): -
Tall basketball players: all of them
So 6ft is tall now 🤣

Btw tall parents don't guarantee shit, genetics are a bitch and they can still screw you over like in my case

• +1
your growth plates remain open waiting for re-nourishment to reach your GENETICALLY SET HEIGHT.
Wait a minute, any proofs for that?
Overall, the post looks like some sort of blackpill absolutism.

3. "I can heightmaxx"
Actually eye opening... never thought about that

how do you know? that would be a saver for me