Major correlates of male height: A study of 105 countries

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
One of the best and most comprehensive studies on factors influencing male height.

PDF Download:

Archive:
https://archive.ph/ht6U7

tldr: it's all about protein consumption during puberty, boyo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Bui, weallburninhell and 1 other person
bull testicle maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
oh my mom fed me hella meat btw

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, OOGABOOGA and Chadelite
Genetics > protein cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, GoMadAndSTFU and Dogs
I bulked on protein powder and red meat during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Another height cope thread. Unless you blast hgh and mk677 in puberty, you are stuck with what your genes gave you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Does Milk / Cheese count as protein?
Does water count as a liquid?

Of course anything that has protein will count as protein.

Nutrition info for whole milk (cow):

38036440_f16a09b8-ce39-469b-996f-7c82601ef2ba.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Of course your body needs protein but it's all about your genetics potential.
Science > Autism Vomit

You didn't even read the abstract of the study.

There's NO GENETIC DIFFERENCES in men from the Dinaric Alps (highest milk and cheese consumption across Europe) and men from surrounding Euro countries. Yet there exists a height differential.

Fucking hate genetics copers like you that poison the discussion with your defeatism in every single thread.

If genetics are all that matters then explain why North Koreans and South Koreans have a significant height differential? They are literally the SAME PEOPLE.

The average male height of Iranian men has grown 16cm over the past few decades. An increase of SIX INCHES can't be attributed to genetics you dumb cunt.

If you feel so strongly about genetic determinism being the end all be all then why are you even here?

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 1973 and tylerhunter97
If genetics are all that matters then explain why North Koreans and South Koreans have a significant height differential? They are literally the SAME PEOPLE.

Easy question here's your answer:

South Korea unlike north korea they have more freedom therefore they can easily choose their "tall" partner = tall babies.

(Genetics)

The end

Last edited:
im only 14, how much protein should i consume everyday?

It may help reach peak. But its not going to help u grow taller than ur gene

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Nrrr15
South Korea unlike north korea they have more freedom therefore they can easily choose their "tall" partner = tall babies.
You are legitimately retarded.

North Korea doesn't have forced marriages.
It may help reach peak. But its not going to help u grow taller than ur gene
Sure. That's why there's a height differential amongst white europeans. Because it's all about genetics, right???

JFL at genetic copers.
im only 14, how much protein should i consume everyday?
A scoop of protein powder at a minimum and 500ml-1L of milk every day. Honestly protein through milk is the easiest.

Add in some cheese to your meals at least once to twice a week. Legitimate, REAL cheese, by the way. That processed gunk found in Walmart doesn't qualify.

Only cheddar, parmesan, romano, and gouda have good protein levels. Not all cheese is good.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15
What about Bengali people? They eat loads of fish in their diet which is high in protein but all of them are short asf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
You are legitimately retarded.

North Korea doesn't have forced marriages.

Sure. That's why there's a height differential amongst white europeans. Because it's all about genetics, right???

JFL at genetic copers.
Bro chill you're right you won ..

we are all wrong no one is unique we all can change our average appearance and height with your protein. jfl at your low iq keep sucking your cow boobs , while i fuck tall foids and make tall babies. :lul:

My brother grew to 6'1'' despite skipping school lunch everyday so he can save that money to buy video games and candy. And I grew to 6'2'' despite eating lunch everyday and hardly eating candy.

It's all genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
So this is my problem with the studie so i read the entire thing and 2014 studie that was posted in the introduction i read the abstract and conclusion

So the studie you posted claims over entire world of height diffrence is the biggest influencer is protein. That make sense the protein diffrence is big. But i do think its not specifik enough because most user here are european and most european dont heve peotein intake as the rest of the world

And 2014 studie that gentica and protein is two big infleucers in height . And that is just in europe and north america . So its more specifik and more accurate and matters more because we live in europe

WATER.PNG

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Easy question here's your answer:

(Genetics)

The end
silly incel

One of the best and most comprehensive studies on factors influencing male height.

PDF Download:

Archive:
https://archive.ph/ht6U7

tldr: it's all about protein consumption during puberty, boyo.
Just get enough protein bro worked for me