MAJOR HAPPENING: Italians lock down the WHOLE country after death toll leaps by 97 in one day to 463

imagine virus attacks only people with long horizontally eyes, high set protruding cheekbones and diamond-shaped face <3

haha my bad then, tbh i didn't read very closely i thought you were daytrading and trying to beat the market

i've see so many people trying to do that as soon as they put together 5k, that i assume that as soon as someone starts talking about the market

i've lost $0 in this downturn because i exited the market entirely a few years ago

buying the dips is fine but imho looking for opportunities in real estate in a buyer's market can be very good if you have the skills to navigate that field
Every responsible trader will know that there's no such thing as beating the market, just simply value investing and proper analysis and risk management. I'm a fundamental trader by nature, I try to avoid technicals that could be traps or a simple retraction and hype.
In two weeks I'm up 19k from buying spy, Delta and vnq puts, starting 1,500 which is two percent of my overall capital. Margin of risk is the reason why I'm still in the game even though I don't do it consistently everyday. Not everyone yolo a chuck of their capital to every play.

I agree real estate is good. Competitive, but very achievable. I've have only been in it for two years, so far I've close five wholesale deals and acquired two properties. I'm looking into the Airbnb business

• Woah
Reactions: onnysk
airbnb is a good way to cover the monthly payment and build equity long-term. real estate is worth the trouble because of the leverage that it allows

you will probably become a millionaire from real estate equity before stock holdings

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
You should all be worried much more of AI taking over your jobs in coming years and starving to death then this shit