Major youtuber starts blackpilling his audience with r/chadfish tinder memes.

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze

I think the blackpill is going mainstream, JFL at the comments, pretty much mainstream acceptance of blackpill ideology, I think all zoomers will be blackpilled in five years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Einon
Blackpill and redpill must never be spread cause it will lead to more and more competition.
World will become full of sad jerks who will just care about mogging and getting mogged.

Blackpill and redpill must never be spread cause it will lead to more and more competition.
World will become full of sad jerks who will just care about mogging and getting mogged.
shut the fuck up nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1134, itsoverbuddyboyo and Einon
Implying that's not what the world already is.
They won't get any more materialistic.

I already seen this but to reiterate: I will not feel guilty for looksmaxing, getting plastic surgeries and thinking negatively about society as a whole. Oh and I will not feel guilty for smacking the shit out of the next person that tells me looks don't matter and halo effect is not real.

imagine more and more people devote their life to looksmax, the market will become even harder

Disgusting voice.

you confirm that if i start to be a jackass i will fuck some girls?