Majority of 1900s politicians were real life cucks

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Now I know some of you may find this weird but just look at who actually gave women their rights and shaped the world we live in today, all of them were males, females themselves were submissive and only a select few protested for their rights in the early 20th century, majority of people didn't care but then secret cuck fetishists who want to be dominated by females gave women rights forcefully, im ded srs about this, just look into Eastern Europe especially, after ww1 and ww2 extreme cucks gave women every right like men while not a single women even cared. Now we are at 2020 where women are conscious about their Chad nature and how they deserve the best males possible while creating more and more incels everyday.

This is what happens when you let enlightened low prenatal T scientists and intellectuals have a say in politics :soy::soy::soy:

Men got literary cucked by cucks, over

@TsarTsar444 @AlexAP @BigBiceps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 18086 and 4 others
Which men do you mean?

Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and gamma
no they werent

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
cant decipher that schizo rambling

How was Lenin a cuck, he was a mass murderer.
Redditors would be mass murderers too if it is for feminism and LGBT people

All bolsheviks were rats except Stalin

not really its easy to get girls with power
why would reagan or jfk be incel
These two werent the ones who gave women rights

It was rats like Trotsky or Lenin

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
This is what happens when you let enlightened low prenatal T scientists and intellectuals have a say in politics :soy::soy::soy:
Nerds are the only people who are into and understand politics though. R-strategy jocks usually work as sportsman, builder, trade job.

Nerds are the only people who are into and understand politics though. R-strategy jocks usually work as sportsman, builder, trade job.
R and k strategy for humans is a cope pseudo science and only tough men could be leaders before 100 years ago

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Now I know some of you may find this weird but just look at who actually gave women their rights and shaped the world we live in today, all of them were males, females themselves were submissive and only a select few protested for their rights in the early 20th century, majority of people didn't care but then secret cuck fetishists who want to be dominated by females gave women rights forcefully, im ded srs about this, just look into Eastern Europe especially, after ww1 and ww2 extreme cucks gave women every right like men while not a single women even cared. Now we are at 2020 where women are conscious about their Chad nature and how they deserve the best males possible while creating more and more incels everyday.

Men got literary cucked by cucks, over

@TsarTsar444 @AlexAP @BigBiceps
I already said this only in humans you will see weak males ruling others you won't see this in any other species and that will be our downfall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
I already said this only in humans you will see weak males ruling others you won't see this in any other species and that will be our downfall
Wow you posted a serious text

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Age of Enlightenment ( :soy: ) btw:
Images 24
@TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ItsOver.com
You’re all coping if this guy would get a haircut and stop dressing like a fag he’d easily be HTN. Hed mog all of you

This legit somehow got posted in the wrong thread I’ve never opened this thread in my life abs was on another thread @Alexanderr fix your gay site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338