Majority of girls block or ghost me when i send them a picture of myself

guilty

guilty

Iron
why tf do normies act like looks aren’t important to women. majority of girls block me on whatever social app i use when i show them my face and im rated low mtn. Im either ugly or these girls just have insane standards. 1 girl added me on snapchat earlier, had a good convo with me, asked to see my face and when i showed her she instantly blocked me (she was mtb). genuinely surgery or cope/rope.

if looks are cope, why am i not given a chance based off anything other than looks, especially when she doesn’t know anything else about me. the women who don’t block or ghost me end up extremely dry and uninterested, like they aren’t trying to be mean.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, xyukeeee, noobs and 2 others
DM me a picture of yourself for ratings and advice. Also, I want to compare myself to you.

• +1
Reactions: guilty
dw bhai i get the same as mtn too, just a numbers game tbh

• +1
Just send frauded photos to them. they prob already use filters and makeup in their pics so why not fraud a little. Also don’t use the front camera on snap it distorts your face and will make you look worse than u already are just use the back.

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth
what’s your success rate so far?
im mtn but gymmaxxed, you just gotta go for the right bitch tbh
some girls like muscles some like face, if you can give a distraction to your face like muscles or money or one really good trait then you should be fine

• +1
some girls like muscles some like face, if you can give a distraction to your face like muscles or money or one really good trait then you should be fine
MOST like face tho but that doesn't need to be stated

• +1

Orb only

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil
Just send frauded photos to them. they prob already use filters and makeup in their pics so why not fraud a little. Also don’t use the front camera on snap it distorts your face and will make you look worse than u already are just use the back.
what are ways to fraud pics?

how long did it take you to become gymmaxxed?

how long did it take you to become gymmaxxed?
its a forever kinda thing bhai, you will be doing it forever to maintain a physique but to get an okay-good one it took me 2 years naturally

• +1
Over

• +1
why tf do normies act like looks aren’t important to women. majority of girls block me on whatever social app i use when i show them my face and im rated low mtn. Im either ugly or these girls just have insane standards. 1 girl added me on snapchat earlier, had a good convo with me, asked to see my face and when i showed her she instantly blocked me (she was mtb). genuinely surgery or cope/rope.

if looks are cope, why am i not given a chance based off anything other than looks, especially when she doesn’t know anything else about me. the women who don’t block or ghost me end up extremely dry and uninterested, like they aren’t trying to be mean.
The random snap add were probably guys trolling. its a tiktok trend. Girls would never add random guys on snap they havent seen. But you still got the right idea

• +1

• +1
The random snap add were probably guys trolling. its a tiktok trend. Girls would never add random guys on snap they havent seen. But you still got the right idea
here girls do hit up guys on quick add hoping for some chadstralians

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants