The craziest shit just fucking happened to me at 14, literally life changing

How's this life changing?
i made friends that looked like little kids compared to me and walked to the gas station to get snacks and ending up with 5 police cars surrounding me, someone I knew from my school came to the gas station, a homeless man getting arrested and screaming, 2 bystanders recording, one of them told their momma I told them I had money, this was just my first time meeting them

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i made friends that looked like little kids compared to me and walked to the gas station to get snacks and ending up with 5 police cars surrounding me, someone I knew from my school came to the gas station, a homeless man getting arrested and screaming, 2 bystanders recording, one of them told their momma I told them I had money, this was just my first time meeting them
Oh, so you look like a child molester now?

Oh, so you look like a child molester now?
Idk im just 14 and 6’1 so not really the older brother was there and he was cool but the mom just seemed pissed off at the situation

She probably just told her kids “don’t do that again yall”

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
@murdah @Freixel

Yes youre not the ass hole
If I was in your position I would've picked up the nearest rock and bash her skull in
Fuck that nigger shes a bitch
Utterly low iq

.org has fallen. 14 year old faggots with bbc fetish are immigrating in mass numbers

.org has fallen. 14 year old faggots with bbc fetish are immigrating in mass numbers
Nigga thinks we care ab that shit