Majority of men

N

Norwooder

Master
The majority of men live the most ropeworthy lives
I look around the packed tram at 20 years of age 6'4 10% body fat energetic and ready to pop and get cool shit done and have done in the past. How do males and the majority of the population just lead such mediocre boring lives and be at like 20% body fat looking like skinny slobs, having no energy, looking sad or atleast bored, working everyday round the clock then going home and doing it all again, wtaf I will never understand and will never be like that...

yeah i thought that at your age too. good luck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feanor and Norwooder
Did you do different?

i started off thinking id never be like them full of energy. now im an alcoholic with constant suicidal ideation. the west sucks if you aren't incredibly good looking or rich

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
i started off thinking id never be like them full of energy. now im an alcoholic with constant suicidal ideation. the west sucks if you aren't incredibly good looking or rich
Many people probably (15% of the population) think like that at a young age then 20% of that 15%actually lead radically different lives. Scary stats, but I know I will make it doing the radically different thing I do, as I am focused as fuck and will never let me myself become a robot like them all

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Many people probably (15% of the population) think like that at a young age then 20% of that 15%actually lead radically different lives. Scary stats, but I know I will make it doing the radically different thing I do, as I am focused as fuck and will never let me myself become a robot like them all

i sincerely wish you luck and hope you manage to break free