Majority of "Muslims" In The US Support Gay Marriage

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
"Muslims, by a margin of 51 percent to 34 percent, favor same-sex marriage, compared to just four years ago when a majority, 51 percent, were opposed."
Keep this in mind that this article is from 2018, so now the number in support of gay marriage has only likely increased exponentially. "Muslims" in the US are by in large anti-Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar and GripMaxxing
what is wrong with it?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Gengar and GripMaxxing
what is wrong with it?
It's anti-Islam.

In the Qur'an, God proclaims homosexuals as "transgressing/degenerate" people (26:165-166, 7:80-81, 27:54-55, 29:28-29).

Adulterers and fornicators are also referred to as being "transgressing/degenerate".

Below are all the verses in the Qur'an that speak of homosexuality:

(26:165) Do you approach the males of the world?

(26:166) And forsake the wives your Lord created for you? Indeed, you are a transgressing people.

(7:80) And Lot, he said to his people: "Do you commit immorality such as none of those of the worlds had done before?"

(7:81) "You are approaching the men out of desire instead of the women! Indeed, you are a transgressing people."

(27:54) And Lot, when he said to his people: "Why do you commit immorality when you can clearly see?"

(27:55) "You are approaching the men out of desire instead of the women! Indeed, you are an ignorant people."

(29:28) And Lot, when he said to his people: "You commit an immorality that no others in the world have done before!"

(29:29) "You approach the males, and you sever the way, and you bring all vice into your place." But the only response from his people was to say: "Bring us the retribution of God, if you are being truthful!"

To the liberals: you're not helping anyone when you claim that a destructive behavior is fine when it is in reality leading people to hell; leading society to destruction. The act of criticizing such degeneracy is in fact constructive and just. Believers of God do not fear people, they fear God. God is never shy from telling you the truth:

And the devil said when the matter was complete: "God had promised you the promise of truth, and I promised you and broke my promise. And I had no power over you except that I invited you and you responded to me. So do not blame me, but blame yourselves; I cannot help you nor can you help me. I reject that you have set me up as a partner before this; the wicked will have a painful retribution." (Qur'an 14:22)

"While the so-called liberal Muslim approach may appeal to those who wish to appease the vociferous so-called Gay Rights movement, or who wish not to be seen to be bigoted, or who are (understandably) appalled at the Islamicist practice of murdering homosexuals and wish to counter that evil, their arguments – well intentioned or not – do not stand up to a rigorous Qur’anic analysis. In the Qur’anic worldview, male homosexual activity is sin – along with heterosexual activity outside of marriage. There is simply no getting away from this fact. Yet as concerns a community of unbelievers, beyond the duty to exhort people to turn away from sin, the believer has no remit." - Sam Gerrans from Quranite.com

To the conservatives: what exactly have you conserved over the last 50-100 years? The West has turned into a cesspool of degeneracy under your watch and nothing has been done about it. The abhorrent destruction of basic morals under the slogans of "social justice" and "tolerance", has been welcomed with open arms.

Homosexuality in the United States just 10-15 years ago was considered a sin by conservatives, yet today, it is now paraded and accepted. Abortion was seen as despicable, now it's swept under the rug and ignored, as long as it's not "late-term abortion" or "at-birth abortion"!

These slowly-moving stages of social engineering are commissioned out in due process all thanks to our wonderful rulers, who see us as "useless eaters", and have realized through the research of the human psyche, that certain aspects of "cultural degeneracy" are necessary for societal collapse in order for the fruition of the "Great Reset"; something so sinister and satanic that even the great tyrants of the past would only dream about.

It's anti-Islam.
you cannot do anything about it, like foids are chad only, so let men be with themselves, its better to be with some other man than being completely alone.

cum skins created this shit world

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Butthurt Dweller
It's anti-Islam.

In the Qur'an, God proclaims homosexuals as "transgressing/degenerate" people (26:165-166, 7:80-81, 27:54-55, 29:28-29).

Adulterers and fornicators are also referred to as being "transgressing/degenerate".

Below are all the verses in the Qur'an that speak of homosexuality:

(26:165) Do you approach the males of the world?

(26:166) And forsake the wives your Lord created for you? Indeed, you are a transgressing people.

(7:80) And Lot, he said to his people: "Do you commit immorality such as none of those of the worlds had done before?"

(7:81) "You are approaching the men out of desire instead of the women! Indeed, you are a transgressing people."

(27:54) And Lot, when he said to his people: "Why do you commit immorality when you can clearly see?"

(27:55) "You are approaching the men out of desire instead of the women! Indeed, you are an ignorant people."

(29:28) And Lot, when he said to his people: "You commit an immorality that no others in the world have done before!"

(29:29) "You approach the males, and you sever the way, and you bring all vice into your place." But the only response from his people was to say: "Bring us the retribution of God, if you are being truthful!"

To the liberals: you're not helping anyone when you claim that a destructive behavior is fine when it is in reality leading people to hell; leading society to destruction. The act of criticizing such degeneracy is in fact constructive and just. Believers of God do not fear people, they fear God. God is never shy from telling you the truth:

And the devil said when the matter was complete: "God had promised you the promise of truth, and I promised you and broke my promise. And I had no power over you except that I invited you and you responded to me. So do not blame me, but blame yourselves; I cannot help you nor can you help me. I reject that you have set me up as a partner before this; the wicked will have a painful retribution." (Qur'an 14:22)

To the conservatives: what exactly have you conserved over the last 50-100 years? The West has turned into a cesspool of degeneracy under your watch and nothing has been done about it. The abhorrent destruction of basic morals under the slogans of "social justice" and "tolerance", has been welcomed with open arms.

Homosexuality in the United States just 10-15 years ago was considered a sin by conservatives, yet today, it is now paraded and accepted. Abortion was seen as despicable, now it's swept under the rug and ignored, as long as it's not "late-term abortion" or "at-birth abortion"!

These slowly-moving stages of social engineering are commissioned out in due process all thanks to our wonderful rulers, who see us as "useless eaters", and have realized through the research of the human psyche, that certain aspects of "cultural degeneracy" are necessary for societal collapse in order for the fruition of the "Great Reset"; something so sinister and satanic that even the great tyrants of the past would only dream about.
in all fairness, it is not being gay that is anti-islam, it is the act of sodomy that is anti-islam and even straight couples commit sodomy. a gay man who does not commit sodomy has done nothing wrong. but of course these days when will you find a gay man who doesnt have sex with other men?

in all fairness, it is not being gay that is anti-islam, it is the act of sodomy that is anti-islam and even straight couples commit sodomy. a gay man who does not commit sodomy has done nothing wrong. but of course these days when will you find a gay man who doesnt have sex with other men?
you don't. Gay men have more sex than any other group of people in society by a mile.

brutal

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020