Majority of people have shit infras

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
Even chads have shit infras

3869801 53bae7cd60a6778a3d3875d9ee6adeaf

Could include way more but you get it, even chads have shitty under eye support, it's not that important all you really need is to eliminate the thin skin around the undereyes.

True undereye support is giga rare and an insane halo @ElTruecel @It'snotover @HitAndRun @looksmaxprofile

Makes you sort of look like a chink though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
I have shit infras. Also obligatory @Pei
Weak undereye = never to loved

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Sanguinius and sportsmogger
I'm friends with a very indigenous looking hispanic bone-mogger and he has great undereye, but he's short and probably low appeal due to pheno and acne. It's just crazy because he literally physically cannot have dark circles or eye bags, even when pulling an all-nighter or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Deleted member 43193, HitAndRun and 1 other person
Ngl damn I noticed Gandy had shit infras and. I pry in some pics had shit infras.

But idk I have good infra support with solid aegyo sal but it could be a big reason why my eyes look a little chinky

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, HitAndRun, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I have shit infras. Also obligatory @Pei
Weak undereye = never to loved
It's not really that important, all you need is some fat and have your undereyes match your skin color

• +1
Reactions: greywind, shalomnigga, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I'm friends with a very indigenous looking hispanic bone-mogger and he has great undereye, but he's short and probably low appeal due to pheno and acne. It's just crazy because he literally physically cannot have dark circles or eye bags, even when pulling an all-nighter or whatever.

Good facial fat pads can hide weaknes of bad infras

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Jason Voorhees, Mainstream and 3 others
I've noticed that most people lack anteriorly projected cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, BrahminBoss, greywind and 2 others
I'm friends with a very indigenous looking hispanic bone-mogger and he has great undereye, but he's short and probably low appeal due to pheno and acne. It's just crazy because he literally physically cannot have dark circles, even when pulling an all-nighter or whatever.
Amerindians have strong Zygos so a lot of us tend to have decent infras. Also OP I believe in some side profile pics of Chico has decent infra support.

Seems like most of these guys have neutral orbital vector rather than negative so it’s not terrible

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, sportsmogger and Deleted member 32485
Yes, I'm one of them too

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Ngl damn I noticed Gandy had shit infras and. I pry in some pics had shit infras.

But idk I have good infra support with solid aegyo sal but it could be a big reason why my eyes look a little chinky
Yeah what I've noticed is that Amerindians/Asians have really good undereye support, which furthers their chinky looks tbh, IDK if Asians have bone support though

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 32485
Amerindians have strong Zygos so a lot of us tend to have decent infras. Also OP I believe in some side profile pics of Chico has decent infra support.

Seems like most of these guys have neutral orbital vector rather than negative so it’s not terrible
Yeah had to cherrypick that but if you check Chico rn his undereyes are death tier, probably due to aging + fatpads disappearing 😢

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah what I've noticed is that Amerindians/Asians have really good undereye support, which furthers their chinky looks tbh, IDK if Asians have bone support though
Central Asians. Some lucky SEA do but a lot of more East Asians don’t. Some Korean and Jap models get lucky with high cheekbones and strong Zygos but a lot of the East Asians tend to have terrible Supras ofc

• +1
Yeah had to cherrypick that but if you check Chico rn his undereyes are death tier, probably due to aging + fatpads disappearing 😢
Yup. That’s mainly why

• +1
It's one of the most common falios for most of the population and it's super underrated
I barely see anyone recommending orbital looksmaxxes in the ratings here when most people are lacking in it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Big White Cuck, shalomnigga and 3 others
Central Asians. Some lucky SEA do but a lot of more East Asians don’t. Some Korean and Jap models get lucky with high cheekbones and strong Zygos but a lot of the East Asians tend to have terrible Supras ofc
All of them have shit supras lol, sad tbh, do Amerindians have deep set eyes?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah most people even psl gods lack it BUT
Infras shape> prominence. Prominent infras is rare af and mostly found in native americans, while masculine infras gives you downturned medial canthus and since they would be more compact also tight lower eyelid. Unless there is scleral show fat graft is the best solution

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and sportsmogger
All of them have shit supras lol, sad tbh, do Amerindians have deep set eyes?
Yes for the most part. I notice they tend to have lower set eyebrows with either wide Zygos or overall high set cheekbones providing good under eye support.

• +1
yeah why ramirez and barrett true psl gods because of undereye support

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, BrahminBoss and sportsmogger
Victor Perez has mogger infras

IMG 0830
IMG 0831
IMG 0833
IMG 0832

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and sportsmogger
Yes for the most part. I notice they tend to have lower set eyebrows with either wide Zygos or overall high set cheekbones providing good under eye support.
And @Xangsane likes to say Asians and Amerindians are basically the same

And @Xangsane likes to say Asians and Amerindians are basically the same
Same race but clear differences between them. Amerindians look close to sea maybe but not actual East Asians.

• +1
wheres the chad

• JFL
has to do with cheekbones
You mean good cheekbones = good infras? Because Gandy has good cheekbones and his infras are bad

WIN 20230922 00 38 29 Pro
ucant see my eyes fuaarrk

• +1
WIN 20230922 00 48 02 Pro
are my infras mid

• +1
WIN 20231125 07 02 24 Pro
chud?

• +1
F43F9606 0726 461E A52A 167146B23E3A
F07DA005 B068 40FE 998D 2F3BD94FAE30
192CB54A A652 4B8F A3C3 C3B9BCDD5949

Other examples of good infras

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, HitAndRun and sportsmogger
Obviously you Nikki Minaj boot licker
she has insane undereye support better than barrett tbh. U agree hers is godly @sportsmogger

• +1
Even I have shit infras but I get saved because of fatpads

• +1
Even I have shit infras but I get saved because of fatpads
That’s most high PSL guys with neutral orbital vectors or worse: they have good fat pads which saves their eye area.

Someone like Hamza has terrible fat pads with dogshit infras

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
  • +1
No it's cause it's too forward grown, she's already been talked about just google

"Nikki Minaj maxilla looksmax.org"
maxilla can never be forward grown enough you see her under eye support right

• JFL
I think its a white trait tbh. Many whitecels have shit infras. Even good looking whites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, ElTruecel and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees