Majority of people is skinnyfat or fat

make_it_to_the_top

make_it_to_the_top

Vampiremaxxer
Majority of people you see irl are either fat or skinnyfat (even thought it doesn't seem at first glance like they are skinnyfat, you can clearly see that they are carrying significant amount of fat on their tummys and faces). I think it applies to like 80% of people (correct me if I'm wrong). That's why you can ascend hard by leaning the f out. JustBeVeryLean theory

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
That's the result of a shitty diet and lack of exercise.

When men get older they tend to store more fat on their stomach.

Being lean is life. Normies are bluepilled, they don't understand the difference a few points of body fat can make on the face.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, jefferson, Lorsss and 3 others
SNr8Cr5.jpg

• +1
Reactions: retard and make_it_to_the_top
How many good looking people do you see who are like 18%+ body fat? Not many, most of them are around 12-14%.

Exactly. Height, dick, race, and even face are all copes. Physique is all that matters to girls.

Exactly. Height, dick, race, and even face are all copes. Physique is all that matters to girls.
Everyone knows that it's all about personality and confidence, bro.

Majority of people you see irl are either fat or skinnyfat (even thought it doesn't seem at first glance like they are skinnyfat, you can clearly see that they are carrying significant amount of fat on their tummys and faces). I think it applies to like 80% of people (correct me if I'm wrong). That's why you can ascend hard by leaning the f out. JustBeVeryLean theory

What do you expect with our modern diets? Refined carbs, bread pasta, sugar, soda, beer etc

when i reach 10% body fat I will fucking slay my oneitis