Majority of posts are shit

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
Why are most posts subhumans with severe mental illnesses who never leave this site posting highly neurotic useless posts about themselves and their lives no one cares about.
Mods need to filter these wierdos out to off topic because it just becomes so fucking annoying having to see this useless shit filter out all the stuff of value

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, raminzer, Dr. Bludy and 10 others
graycel karen

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, saiya_online and 9 others
You're new too retard and no it's a new account I've been here for a year.
My bad you're not new but still point stands

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Myth, 5.5psl and 2 others
Future aesthetic male for example is one of the main troglodytes who somehow got over a 1k posts of useless shit whilst joining not long ago.
The only thing they provide is when I feel a bit down they remind me at least it isn't THAT BAD and im being a mentalcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Why are most posts subhumans with severe mental illnesses who never leave this site posting highly neurotic useless posts about themselves and their lives no one cares about.
Mods need to filter these wierdos out to off topic because it just becomes so fucking annoying having to see this useless shit filter out all the stuff of value
i legit have more than 20 in the ignore list at this point

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ThousandCuts and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: AshamedToBeHere
@Iasacrko he sneak dissing you blud 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Roamer
I didn't even know you could do that 😂
31 to be exact, i think thats the reason i feel the forum has quiet down lol

• Love it
Reactions: Roamer
@Iasacrko he sneak dissing you blud 💀
I’m a high quality poster tbh

What other user do u see who tells slay stories and posts proof? I’m basically the only one

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
I’m a high quality poster tbh

What other user do u see who tells slay stories and posts proof? I’m basically the only one

Image 2

Thanks for reducing contributing to the problem!

I actually don’t think it’s a big problem. Yeah it’s slightly annoying but we just need more looksmaxxing-related posts in general. One can easily scroll through all the recent looksmaxxing posts despite the “filler” posts.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
What do you have to offer?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Thanks for reducing contributing to the problem!

I actually don’t think it’s a big problem. Yeah it’s slightly annoying but we just need more looksmaxxing-related posts in general. One can easily scroll through all the recent looksmaxxing posts despite the “filler” posts.
I do that but the filler is just so much ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I agree. I have offtopic on ignore but I still see garbage posts like what you described.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and Roamer
My posts are high quality.

people that post about farting out cantipedes and advicing rope in every looksmax thread has higher post/rep ratio than you let that sink in :feelskek:

people that post about farting out cantipedes and advicing rope in every looksmax thread has higher post/rep ratio than you let that sink in :feelskek:
Are you tryna offend me by saying it's a bad thing I've got lower posts than them?
If so it's definitely sunk in as a good thing Lmfao are you twelve you sound like a redditor tryna argue about post karma

Are you tryna offend me by saying it's a bad thing I've got lower posts than them?
If so it's definitely sunk in as a good thing Lmfao are you twelve you sound like a redditor tryna argue about post karma
not talking about amount of posts moron :hnghn:

me last post is pretty good buddy, idk what u complaining

• JFL
Reactions: Roamer
Well yeah I don't get what you're tryna say @gigacumster3000

Just throw annoying users on ignore and this site almost becomes tolerable

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roamer and 5.5psl
Just throw annoying users on ignore and this site almost becomes tolerable
Yup only today I learned how to do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Yup only today I learned how to do that
I tried to cope with muh "only high estrogen fags use ignore" but now I'll never look back

I tried to cope with muh "only high estrogen fags use ignore" but now I'll never look back
Ignore is just innately a high t act

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Its because you can take in all the relevant information on this site in about a week. Then we're left just posting humor and flaming each other.

Its because you can take in all the relevant information on this site in about a week. Then we're left just posting humor and flaming each other.
That's fair enough but I wouldn't class quite a few of these posts as intentional humor it's more just incels having bipolar episodes and then putting it on here

you're not entitled to useful posts greycel :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back