Majority of users are dicks to new users

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Why do you all have to be suck cock sucking fags to new users who ask for a rating. For example 5ft 7 user asks for a rating with no ego and instead of giving him one and telling him what to improve most of you just roasted him. Jfl if you people actually visit the south in America that’s how 40% of the population looks like. There a reason why obesity is a epidemic in the states

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 3902, shibo and 7 others
i couldnt restrain myself

in fairness i did give him a 5 minute head start so he could flee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, PenileFacialSurgery, Petsmart and 1 other person
Survival of the fittest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, CopeIsReal, Slayer and 1 other person
SIMPLY THE BEST

Natural selection 🤷‍♂️

He probably was a long time lurker so the moment most of you said that he should flee and just leave was insulting enough for him to probably rope

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
tbh he probably mogs me smv-wise cuz he's white

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Why do you all have to be suck cock sucking fags to new users who ask for a rating. For example 5ft 7 user asks for a rating with no ego and instead of giving him one and telling him what to improve most of you just roasted him. Jfl if you people actually visit the south in America that’s how 40% of the population looks like. There a reason why obesity is a epidemic in the states
we're also dicks to curries

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
what does he look like?

let me rate him psl

lol I just looked at the thread most of the first page comments were telling him to take everything down

Someone show me his pic fuckkkk I didn't bother to open that thread

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Jfl if you people actually visit the south in America that’s how 40% of the population looks like.

And your point is? Most people are ugly in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

Attachments

• FFBFE313-494D-422A-A244-42A2A137AF45.png
    FFBFE313-494D-422A-A244-42A2A137AF45.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
So he doesn’t deserve to get roasted all you could have said is you are a 3 psl

That's like saying normies don't deserve to get roasted because most people are normies. Don't ask for opinions on your looks if you don't want the brutal truth. Though I never saw that thread so I don't know exactly what people there said.

Bruhhhh3

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, AbandonShip, Dogs and 4 others
bro i warned him first cause i knew everyone was gonna end his career

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
bro i warned him first cause i knew everyone was gonna end his career
Don’t pretend like you didn’t make fun of another user photoshopped his face on an animal

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood, maxmendietta, IndianJock and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock
you were a meanie to me at first

• So Sad
Every time someone else makes fun of someone Titbot feels like he missed out on the fun and creates a thread telling people to be nice, right before claiming he mogs some random user to oblivion and asking for a mog battle.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2846, maxmendietta and 2 others
Every time someone else makes fun of someone Titbot feels like he missed out on the fun and creates a thread telling people to be nice, right before claiming he mogs some random user to oblivion and asking for a mog battle.
IMG 20191228 042147
IMG 20191228 042235
IMG 20191228 042305
IMG 20191228 042320
IMG 20191228 042349

Just a few mog battles i found with a light search

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood, AbandonShip, Petsmart and 1 other person
Tbh im not making fun of his face its cause it’s that fucking slime dude. :feelskek:
He was a bit of a dickhead ngl but I still felt bad

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Tbh im not making fun of his face its cause it’s that fucking slime dude. :feelskek:
Wait a minute. The dude that posted was slime? Tbh he has bad threads but he kinda grew on me ngl

Oh nvm I get it, that's why you photoshopped that dude on the slime looking thing. I wanna see this thread.

I don’t trash anyone, wether new or not unless they virgin shame, incel shame, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, shibo, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Those who come here just to ask for a rating for a boost of validation, before eating themselves, should be fucking executed

I doubt it was a serious inquiry tbh. Most likely it was just someone taking the piss. However serious advice was given to him in that thread.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
i literally just gave him solid advice to focus on losing weight before anything else because it was his biggest failo and i'm a total dickhead

• +1