Majority of women on tinder are repulsive

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
water

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 19294, normie_joe and 4 others
The difference between tinder can Hinge is actually fucking insane tbh.

Tinder is full of bottom of the barrel hoes

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and TechnoBoss
I be swiping left more than an landwhale ltb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Zeta
95% of stacies aren’t on tinder dude they are all on insta you are feasting on the bottom of the barrel

get insta and figure out a way to get followers fuck everything else

• +1
Reactions: buflek, romanstock, 5.5psl and 5 others
We never knew

95% of stacies aren’t on tinder dude they are all on insta you are feasting on the bottom of the barrel

get insta and figure out a way to get followers fuck everything else
Over for social recluses like me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: romanstock, Deleted member 19294, Sprinkles and 1 other person

Tinder is ight. Bumble is where all the ltbs are

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nope and WishIwasChico
Tinder is ight. Bumble is where all the ltbs are
Hinge has white htb+ but they are only there looking for ig followers like most black women on dating apps like what the actual fuck m8

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Hinge has white htb+ but they are only there looking for ig followers like most black women on dating apps like what the actual fuck m8
Over. They already got their roster of guys so you gotta be a mogger to replace one of them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock, nope, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Over. They already got their roster of guys so you gotta be a mogger to replace one of them.
In no way am i boosting but i genuinely think i do , all of them , but most of the girls have attachment issues & imprints , its impossible to get a girl to be yours long term , Im just enjoying my turn with them because i know im not gonna be able to keep them forever even when i do dark manipulation tactics like not ejaculating during intimacy and then leaving straight after , it works short term but how can you beat someone if hes already done damage to her

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
In no way am i boosting but i genuinely think i do , all of them , but most of the girls have attachment issues & imprints , its impossible to get a girl to be yours long term , Im just enjoying my turn with them because i know im not gonna be able to keep them forever even when i do dark manipulation tactics like not ejaculating during intimacy and then leaving straight after , it works short term but how can you beat someone if hes already done damage to her
That’s why you gotta go for younger girls

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Hinge has a lot of high quality women. Legit only bottom of the barrel women who have had the app since 2017 (and been run through by 6000+ guys) are still on the app. Most use it for fun. Nobody is actually seriously using tinder as a dating app nowadays.

Hinge + Bumble mog hard. OKCupid is good too I do very well on there.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, Carv, edodalic29 and 3 others

Last edited:
Hinge has a lot of high quality women. Legit only bottom of the barrel women who have had the app since 2017 (and been run through by 6000+ guys) are still on the app. Most use it for fun. Nobody is actually seriously using tinder as a dating app nowadays.

Raya and Lox Club mog. No getting in with proving Jew ancestry though.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and SecularIslamist
I've never heard of those. I thought you were on Muslim only dating apps?
I've tried normal ones well not personally but chadfishing. Bro I was number 1 chadfish experimenter back in 2018 on r/chadfish. It blackpilled me.

I know it sounds contradictory - how can 2 PSL poojeetas be gigahypergamous. But I still hold that Muslim online dating marriage are app the hardest by a long shot. Every experiment Ive done confirms this.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and TechnoBoss

The thing is that in general: women who use dating apps are lower quality than women who don't use dating apps. You have to be seriously maladapted as a woman etc. to not have plenty of dating opportunities in your IRL life already.

People tend to use tinder 'more as a joke/non-serious/hookup app' so you could find a person who would never use dating apps, but decided to try out tinder once for fun. This is the moment where you need to strike. New person, never used dating apps before, you matched. Could be a completely normal woman.

Apps like hinge/bumble are more serious so you get more maladapted women there tbh since they are seriously relying on dating apps to get dates.

In the end it's just cost/effort. Dating apps are just a tool to meet women, nothing more.
Dating apps should never be your main way of meeting new women. If this is the case, then it's an indication of your social-life not being versatile/good enough, not approaching enough new women, and you need to work on that.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 19294, Shahnameh and 2 others
Yes but there are the stacies like this as well
IMG 20230818 125831

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: romanstock and SecularIslamist

Whats okcupid bro?
Any roasties or jbs?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Whats okcupid bro?
Any roasties or jbs?
OKC is just another dating app but I’ve found very sweet women on there and I get a ton of matches. No JBs tbh generally women around your age. There are some roasties on there though. I recommend trying it out.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
OKC is just another dating app but I’ve found very sweet women on there and I get a ton of matches. No JBs tbh generally women around your age. There are some roasties on there though. I recommend trying it out.
Goddamit , if they’re my age then their ran thru 100% most likely
Angry The Head GIF by HBO ASIA

tinder is only good for sub5 women who want significantly more attractive men compared to themselves. Not to mention any girl above a 5 is only responding to chads messages jfl

are girls there mainly looking to date and are their standards ridiculous like tinder?

• +1
are girls there mainly looking to date and are their standards ridiculous like tinder?
No it's another hookup app & I think it's easier than Tinder. Standards don't seem ridiculous like Tinder. Hinge & Bumble are the apps that have women that want to date.

• +1
Reactions: guilty
The thing is that in general: women who use dating apps are lower quality than women who don't use dating apps. You have to be seriously maladapted as a woman etc. to not have plenty of dating opportunities in your IRL life already.

People tend to use tinder 'more as a joke/non-serious/hookup app' so you could find a person who would never use dating apps, but decided to try out tinder once for fun. This is the moment where you need to strike. New person, never used dating apps before, you matched. Could be a completely normal woman.

Apps like hinge/bumble are more serious so you get more maladapted women there tbh since they are seriously relying on dating apps to get dates.

In the end it's just cost/effort. Dating apps are just a tool to meet women, nothing more.
Dating apps should never be your main way of meeting new women. If this is the case, then it's an indication of your social-life not being versatile/good enough, not approaching enough new women, and you need to work on that.
This has been my experience. Tinder is bottom of the barrel girls and Hinge girls look better but are weird/ maladjusted. Need to IGmaxx immediately

• +1