Majority women hate men more than incels hate women

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Was browsing female oriented subreddits and forums like r/femaledatingstrategy and holy fucc women really really hate men.
They believe it's men who ruined this world , responsible for all crimes happening , responsible for casual sex and hookups and that now it's the females responsibility to only breed with the top tier men (chad) for a better future of humanity.
And if you think it's the "femcels" hating men , hard to break it to you but normie girls too hate men to the core.

@humanoidsub7 @BoredPrince

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, khvirgin, BoredPrince and 5 others
Hate man
Love chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Egyptianmogger, BeanletMogger and 6 others
Was browsing female oriented subreddits and forums like r/femaledatingstrategy and holy fucc women really really hate men.
They believe it's men who ruined this world , responsible for all crimes happening , responsible for casual sex and hookups and that now it's the females responsibility to only breed with the top tier men (chad) for a better future of humanity.
And if you think it's the "femcels" hating men , hard to break it to you but normie girls too hate men to the core.

rad fem cope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and plukee

dumb cunts

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, 5.5psl, plukee and 1 other person
Obviously females hate men more than men hate females.

Incels do not even hate females. Incels are losers in complete disarray and desperation for a crumble of pussy and a compliment from a female with a pulse. Incels love females.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, horizontallytall, 5.5psl and 3 others
I don’t think redditor opinions count tbh considering Redditors are already at the bottom of the pit

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and 5.5psl
Im incel. I dont hate women though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Sprinkles and humanoidsub7
I think men are just invisible to normie girls, those are mentally ill ugly girls

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and kanderior
Yes, women hate men. It makes sense biologically, because procreation makes no sense anyways

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and 5.5psl
Hate everyone

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, autistic_tendencies and Matthias8272
female hate =/= male hate.

these females aren't going to shoot up the local bowling alley anytime soon.

• +1

No instead they're gonna vote for policies that destroy our civilization and societies

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit, Luffymaxxing, pig_face and 1 other person
"Why would I be attracted to a lvm/nvm? He isn't building me a house or singing or dancing to try to attract me..."

I forgot how they use same terminology as we lmao

But it's well known misandry is accepted and encouraged in today's world, meanwhile there's a new article about misogyny every single day

You know it's fucked up when mainstream media consider groups such as father rights toxic and misogynistic

If I ever ascend I will purposely try to find feminists to pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, 5.5psl and Tabula Rasa
Water

They were just silent, now they say what they always felt

women hate subhumans*

Another water thread. You must’ve been living on another planet the past few years if you hadn’t noticed this years ago

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and pig_face
Obviously females hate men more than men hate females.

Incels do not even hate females. Incels are losers in complete disarray and desperation for a crumble of pussy and a compliment from a female with a pulse. Incels love females.
That doesn’t mean love retard. That’s biological. If you don’t hate women in today’s world you are a cuck with no self respect

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and 5.5psl
It's funny because they're right. It was men who gave females rights, so...

• +1
they are right, but also the women on that sub are too ugly to land the men they want so they're also going to be filtered.

I don’t think redditor opinions count tbh considering Redditors are already at the bottom of the pit
This , also ropemaxx soydditors

• Love it
Reactions: plukee

They don't have the testosterone and balls(literally) to do that