Make $20-40+ an hour online no interview

how fast did it take to get the programming projects hoping to make north of 40/hr since i do nothing at my job
4 days after doing the coding assessment

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
is it a general coding assessment or is there things for specializations like cloud, security, ml?
if i recall correctly, it started off with a general question where they just showed me 2 different responses from a prompt and u have to explain which is better based on the guidelines

then they make u act as the AI responding to a leetcode style question in python (but u could choose diff languages)

they gave me a sample input file, u have to perform some logic on it and then get the correct output

so my response included a chatgpt like response with commented code / what u would like to see in the response of a chatbot and then u also supply the output of ur code which was easy to double check
if all of that is correct / ideal u should get accepted

speaking of chatgpt, don't try to use that on these assessments they will know... as in like don't try to get it to solve the entire problem for u and copy paste the code, just use it for double checking things

but u can list those specializations as skills, it'll definitely help ur application

its also timed btw so dont be too slow

• +1
if i recall correctly, it started off with a general question where they just showed me 2 different responses from a prompt and u have to explain which is better based on the guidelines

then they make u act as the AI responding to a leetcode style question in python (but u could choose diff languages)

they gave me a sample input file, u have to perform some logic on it and then get the correct output

so my response included a chatgpt like response with commented code / what u would like to see in the response of a chatbot and then u also supply the output of ur code which was easy to double check
if all of that is correct / ideal u should get accepted

speaking of chatgpt, don't try to use that on these assessments they will know... as in like don't try to get it to solve the entire problem for u and copy paste the code, just use it for double checking things

but u can list those specializations as skills, it'll definitely help ur application

its also timed btw so dont be too slow
isn't it basically impossible t0 know whats ai generated or not more about how good the responses were, like gpt is known to include a shit ton of comments and you can just say to alter the code to be more simple or having small amount of errors.
They just say it to scare you into not doing it

isn't it basically impossible t0 know whats ai generated or not more about how good the responses were, like gpt is known to include a shit ton of comments and you can just say to alter the code to be more simple or having small amount of errors.
They just say it to scare you into not doing it
i would assume a lot of people try the coding assessments using gpt and a lot of those responses are similar / incorrect and they keep track of that but i could be wrong

nonetheless, i still used gpt for some segments of the code

but i think when i tried to ask gpt the entire question the solution wasn't even correct jfl
gpt also helped in double checking my answer cuz there was a math formula involved in the solution

• So Sad
i would assume a lot of people try the coding assessments using gpt and a lot of those responses are similar / incorrect and they keep track of that but i could be wrong

but i think when i tried to ask gpt the entire question the solution wasn't even correct jfl
gpt also helped in double checking my answer cuz there was a math formula involved in the solution
i mean chatgpt 4 api should be a god at answering questions especially when it comes to leetcode, could state to write the code in a more verbose way so ti doesn't provide some super short unreadable high logic code

i did use claude to write half of the responses from the starter assessment :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
i mean chatgpt 4 api should be a god at answering questions especially when it comes to leetcode, could state to write the code in a more verbose way so ti doesn't provide some super short unreadable high logic code
i suppose, but it was pretty easy

just thought of the logic, wrote some pseudocode, translated to python, used gpt for shit i forgot in python and then double checked the math with gpt

i wish i remembered the question but it was months ago, prolly diff nowadays anyhow, good luck

• +1
bro 💀💀💀
better hope that shit wasn't obvious 🤖
i mean i always make sure its not like Shakespeare and reasonably short to not be suspicious

• JFL
wtf how am I supposed to write about a green octopus and what does this have to do with coding:lul::lul:

• JFL
Its close to midnight,something evil crawling trough the doorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Woah
wtf how am I supposed to write about a green octopus and what does this have to do with coding:lul::lul:
oh yeah i forgot about that part, that shit was gay af cuz i'm uncreative af :lul::lul::lul:
makes me wonder how many ppl just use gpt for that part and then are surprised when they get rejected
gotta think of something
also that's an assessment for the non-coding section

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
oh yeah i forgot about that part, that shit was gay af cuz i'm uncreative af :lul::lul::lul:
makes me wonder how many ppl just use gpt for that part and then are surprised when they get rejected
gotta think of something
I'm just gonna use claude and rephrase it

• JFL
if this works bruh

yo i did it. Even made up a creative story abt the octopus and shit. How long before i know if they have accepted or rejected?

If you wanna make $20 minimum to $40 (if you know how to code) per hour online, there's a site called dataannotation.tech

u have to apply to it which I got accepted easily after like 2 days because I have experience coding professionally but you can easily get accepted as long as you don't make a shitty application, even novice coders could easily get the $40 an hour jobs

if you don't know how to code just make a good application with good english and DETAILED answers to each question in the application (make sure to follow instructions) and provide REAL legit information otherwise they'll deny you

your job is to literally look at AI responses and choose which are better, more accurate BASED on a outlined set of instructions that define the ideal response

it involves a lot of reading and is quite tedious but if you need money it's a good gig

they pay via paypal only

I've used it in the past and they do pay, but its just too tedious for me, my normal 9-5 is more enjoyable but i'd rather find something more passive

but note, the pay is sort of like this...
u have to keep track of the time u do each job
so each project has a bunch of tasks, which is choosing the best AI response

u should aim for like 15 mins per task and u have to update the site with the hours worked to get paid

the project owners will monitor how detailed and good ur choices are and decide to keep u on projects or not but i've never been dropped from a project, thats only if ur retarded and give shit responses

i'm constantly spammed with projects but I'm just too lazy to do them :lul:
View attachment 2822866

this is also a nice backup if I was ever fired or needed some quick money I can spam a couple of these and be fine.

available in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, expansion to EU later potentially

you're welcome
why would you give up you’re method to these faggot incels if it actually worked

• JFL
yo i did it. Even made up a creative story abt the octopus and shit. How long before i know if they have accepted or rejected?
did you get an assessment test?

why would you give up you’re method to these faggot incels if it actually worked
because I felt generous and I don't even use this method anymore its just a backup source if I ever need it

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
because I felt generous and I don't even use this method anymore its just a backup source if I ever need it
good for you helping out the non fortunate

• Love it
I dont know how to code
u don't have to, they offer non-coding jobs where u rate normal AI responses to general questions
those pay $20/hr
but a lot of people don't get accepted cuz they don't follow instructions

gotta think of something
I remember that part of the assessment! Did you use ai to make up the octopus story?

only for rewording it but I came up with a original story
Oh, then I was most likely rejected because I actually used gemini for that part and they must of known...

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I'll just delete the old account and make a new one try again.

• Hmm...
Huh just saw the screenshot, m I’ve done very minimal basic coding in the past
would I still be able to do it?

Update

I actually passed the assessment test! Now, which one of the qualification tests should I take: the core or the coding?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and User28823
Update

I actually passed the assessment test! Now, which one of the qualification tests should I take: the core or the coding?
You can take both if you want, just because you fail one doesn't mean you'll be disqualified from the other

You reply fast! Which one did you take and how hard is the core test?

You reply fast! Which one did you take and how hard is the core test?
Took both, you qualify for non-coding jobs with the core test and coding jobs with the coding test

The core test isn't difficult, just tedious, make sure to follow instructions

ok what should expect on the core test exactly? and if you fail it do they get a second chance?

Update

do you remember the exact answers you put down? Help a brotha out

ok what should expect on the core test exactly? and if you fail it do they get a second chance?
they'll show u a sample chatbot prompt and 2 responses

you have to rate those responses based on the specified guidelines and which is better / why

if you fail I don't know if you get a second chance

Fuck lemme check

they'll show u a sample chatbot prompt and 2 responses

you have to rate those responses based on the specified guidelines and which is better / why

if you fail I don't know if you get a second chance

Oh! So it's like those questions similar to the ones in the assessment, right? Like which chatbot answer is better, Chatbot #1 or Chatbot #2? Also, are there any other categories besides these?(sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions.)

do you remember the exact answers you put down? Help a brotha out
I remember 75% of them. which ones do you want to know exactly?

Oh! So it's like those questions similar to the ones in the assessment, right? Like which chatbot answer is better, Chatbot #1 or Chatbot #2? Also, are there any other categories besides these?(sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions.)
yes, similar questions

what do you mean by categories

so the core qualification test is all chatbots? no ai image or data analyzing?

Alright, Thanks A lot!

damn bro literally made me read all of that just to end it with ”available in Eu later” damb

the $20/hr jobs don't require coding knowledge
oh. You think basic introductory level beginner knowledge of programming is enough for $40 and I can always ask ChatGPT if I don’t know?

I really want $40 not $20

Alot of applicants actually complained how they took the assessment test and go absolutely no work...
where is the option to take an assesment? i cant see it on my page