Make an easy 10x in crypto

poloralf

poloralf

Master
Ok here is a very very simple guide to make 10x in a few days, this will help you have a bigger portfolio to use in my divine steps to riche.

buy this on solana chain

the lp is in usdc so here are the steps to buy:

Step1: have SOL in solana chain, one easy way is to buy in binance then withdraw SOL to your solana wallet.

Step2: go to https://raydium.io/swap/ and swap your SOL to USDC, leave some SOL for gas, like 5$

Step3: go to https://app.meteora.ag/pools/EdJErs4Xu1dyGqRABy6t5xQrMqtDJXDkw5VSk8zMn6mD and click on swap, to buy $DED with your USDC.

Step4: wait a few days and boom you have a 10x - 100x you made your first real money on crypto.

The current price is 1.2$ per token.

I wont explain shit about what it is because im not here to spoonfeed and i want you cucks to fade then i will come back here to brag once it moons.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, aleksander, capybara and 2 others
im not here to spoonfeed.
You are spoonfeeding though. Because, explaining how to buy crypto on binance.
Anyone familiar with crypto, doesn't need explaining on how to buy solana.

I wont explain shit about what it is .
That would been most valuable content.
Instead of leaving it the level of: "just trust me bro, this is gonna pamp"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, hardestmfintheroom, wollet2 and 2 others
I'd legitimately make a no BS trading guide if enough people bought it. Like I'd codify and entire system similar to the turtles but more how the current CTAs trade. I'd make it cheap too and would get some ritalin and spend a good weekend writing it up; but would need pre-orders or enough guaranteed sales.

Trading ain't sexy. But there are better systems to stick to.

One thing I'll say is, you elevate your risk too high and you just fall into a spell of luck or misfortune. Managing your risk properly is so so hard and a lot of trading is counter intuitive or completely non intuitive. I think realising the gaps in the human psyche and the main biases that exist in trading are a good place to start.

I also want to see less "Buy this to 100x your money" etc etc... Even though I inadvertently did that with Solana multiple times. Like guys, you're gonna lose all your money and risk way more than you can afford to lose if you don't have a system and some rules to stick to.

You lose all your money, you're out of the game; but if you can manage winning positions and borrow off the back of them, leading to heightened gains as a trend develops, cutting your losses and piling your money into positions that are already winning for you, then all you need to worry about is the potential that the trend collapses and you give back all your unrealized profits, but you'll keep your capital, and you can keep taking opportunities into the future. A win rate of above 25% is indicative of a poor trading in my opinion.

I ran backtests on 100s of coins with ITD data just yesterday and the highest profits were strategies that had win rates of 10-20%, and were very very simplistic in nature.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, tojilol and 5'7 zoomer
You are spoonfeeding though. Because, explaining how to buy crypto on binance.
Anyone familiar with crypto, doesn't need explaining on how to buy solana.

That would been most valuable content.
Instead of leaving it the level of: "just trust me bro, this is gonna pamp"
mike tyson boxing GIF

I'd legitimately make a no BS trading guide if enough people bought it. Like I'd codify and entire system similar to the turtles but more how the current CTAs trade. I'd make it cheap too and would get some ritalin and spend a good weekend writing it up; but would need pre-orders or enough guaranteed sales.

One thing I'll say is, you elevate your risk too high and you just fall into a spell of luck or misfortune. Managing your risk properly is so so hard and a lot of trading is counter intuitive or completely non intuitive. I think realising the gaps in the human psyche and the main biases that exist in trading are a good place to start.

I also want to see less "Buy this to 100x your money" etc etc... Even though I inadvertently did that with Solana multiple times. Like guys, you're gonna lose all your money and risk way more than you can afford to lose if you don't have a system and some rules to stick to.

You lose all your money, you're out of the game; but if you can manage winning positions and borrow off the back of them, leading to heightened gains as a trend develops, cutting your losses and piling your money into positions that are already winning for you, then all you need to worry about is the potential that the trend collapses and you give back all your unrealized profits, but you'll keep your capital, and you can keep taking opportunities into the future. A win rate of above 25% is indicative of a poor trading in my opinion.

I ran backtests on 100s of coins with ITD data just yesterday and the highest profits were strategies that had win rates of 10-20%, and were very very simplistic in nature.

you're the guy in the middle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom, capybara, wollet2 and 3 others

Most all new launched shitcoins go to zero, or somewhere close to that. Picking a winner is like 5% max

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and 5'7 zoomer
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Is shorting IPOs legit?
I doubt it's possible to short newly launched shitcoins.
Because they are usually not yet listed in any mayor exchange. Which it think is needed, to be able to open short positions

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and 5'7 zoomer
no, i dont think i will

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
8x from the dip after i called 2x if you bought right as i called and didnt buy more to dca later.
so far

• JFL
8x from the dip after i called 2x if you bought right as i called and didnt buy more to dca later.
so far
25% gains atm from 1.2 usd. Which is very good in current market conditions

• JFL
25% gains atm from 1.2 usd. Which is very good in current market conditions
lol this project comes from jupiter's cofounder benchow, he's just being retarded and not pushing it hard yet for some reason, to give you a comparison the other cofounder meow https://dexscreener.com/solana/66a2vg4jwc9osp5mgikzefgibdc5oss3oarkjgbd2r1l launched another meme coin called $WEN yesterday and it went to 150 million mcap already.
They're the exact same just different cofounder, meteora lp, first fractional NFT etc...

so there is some randomness in this but there is much more upside on $DED right now, let's see.

• Woah
the whole point of crypto is so you can make money in your sleep and be free to do other things. if you're putting this much effort, you might as well just get a real job.

just hold bitcoin and get on welfare

• JFL
the whole point of crypto is so you can make money in your sleep and be free to do other things. if you're putting this much effort, you might as well just get a real job.

just hold bitcoin and get on welfare
retard the point is to get filthy rich, id work 75 hours a day for a year to achieve that, crypto is the opposite of passive income unless you have 200k or more already to make it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair and 5'7 zoomer
retard the point is to get filthy rich, id work 75 hours a day for a year to achieve that, crypto is the opposite of passive income unless you have 200k or more already to make it.
you cant get filthy rich trading. it's all luck. the time to get filthy rich is already well over. now it's just a deflationary store of value. get on welfare

Ok here is a very very simple guide to make 10x in a few days, this will help you have a bigger portfolio to use in my divine steps to riche.

buy this on solana chain

the lp is in usdc so here are the steps to buy:

Step1: have SOL in solana chain, one easy way is to buy in binance then withdraw SOL to your solana wallet.

Step2: go to https://raydium.io/swap/ and swap your SOL to USDC, leave some SOL for gas, like 5$

Step3: go to https://app.meteora.ag/pools/EdJErs4Xu1dyGqRABy6t5xQrMqtDJXDkw5VSk8zMn6mD and click on swap, to buy $DED with your USDC.

Step4: wait a few days and boom you have a 10x - 100x you made your first real money on crypto.

The current price is 1.2$ per token.

I wont explain shit about what it is because im not here to spoonfeed and i want you cucks to fade then i will come back here to brag once it moons.
jewish guide

GET RICH QUICK GUYS TRUST IT WORKS

trading crypto is just generally -ev, picking the free money up off the floor 5x a year trades are good, then farming airdrops. made 40k in 2 months thus far from jto, dym and pyth. wormhole just announced snapshot, its going to be a huge cook.

GET RICH QUICK GUYS TRUST IT WORKS
it does in a crypto early bull market, the matrix gets cracked and it takes a year for it to repare itself and send you back to wageslavery

• Woah
3$ currently, NFT mint the 5th march if you held you probably have an OG card its worth 14 SOL right (free money) now you can check here https://www.tensor.trade/trade/iamded it will allow you to get a free mint.
i'm gonna print hard with this one while you all fade, best feeling in the world

• Woah
3$ currently, NFT mint the 5th march if you held you probably have an OG card its worth 14 SOL right (free money) now you can check here https://www.tensor.trade/trade/iamded it will allow you to get a free mint.
i'm gonna print hard with this one while you all fade, best feeling in the world

keep crying bitches the free nft already doubled to a 25 sol floor price and $DED is going to 4$ im gonna get rich and piss on hoes in dubai too

Last edited:
  • JFL
thanks to the og card i minted 2 ded NFTs for 69ded = 170$ each and sold one for 10 sol already thats 1300$. i still have another nft and the og ded card that i can sell later. free money while you cucks faded.
in hindsight i should've minted waaaaaaaay more in the public mint it filled in 10 minutes literally a money printer

5$ ATM so more than 400% up bitches