Should we make this fuck mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL
Reasons why
-Outstanding reputation: 90% of lookism users pre dimez can vouch for my capabilities and care for the forum. Even Dimez was impressed by me lol, my knowledge and aid prevented a lot of people from getting their real information doxxed that day.

The admins there however clearly no longer care about their site, it’s unbearable to use. I would like to help maintain a well kept and usable forum like this, you know, a forum that doesn’t glitches like it’s been stopped by the matrix
A2EAE7D3 6FC5 4982 8827 0A84EA99EFF3

-Based understanding of the rules: also never been banned or warned.

-Presense: I’m mobile 24/7. Also got desktop for the less mobile friendly duties

-Instant forum halo: prone to get more traffic from lookism

-superior knowledge of looks

-already has mod tier reactions to post ratio

-more active than Ryo_Hazuki (is that sergeant alt or something)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I’M THE SHIT

@Sergeant what say you

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, SayNoToRotting, BrettyBoy and 9 others
Rock clap 11

I approve this resume

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 2745 and 5 others
bump
@Sergeant

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy and TheMewingBBC
You won't abuse your mod powers like @BigBiceps?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and TheMewingBBC
No, make me a mod.

• +1
Reactions: Anon
maybe if you can add those group membership things like on lookism

want my rotter tag tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and TheMewingBBC
jfl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: currymax and Deleted member 3043
What do you think @Sergeant?

No

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
i don't know why people want to be mod of a forum lol

it is wasting time, instead you can lift weights, study or do some other things that will help you

7 yeses. Let’s get the yeses to 15. LETS GO

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
he a'ight

'sall

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
why do you want to be a mod?

I also want to be mod but I can get a justified perma ban any moment now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
why do you want to be a mod?
I was mod on lookism but now it’s about to be destroyed and admins have completely abandoned the place, so I want to “transfer” here

the posts ive read by you were all pretty good and you seem like a trustworthy character. i approve

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and TheMewingBBC
@Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant
@Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant @Sergeant

• +1
Make @BrettyBoy @Ritalincel and me mod,we spend all our time here anyways

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 3043
Bro don’t spam him I don’t want you to be banned. I’m going to make it anyways, believe me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Zygos4Life
Will you abuse your power like realrob and ban anyone who disagrees with you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3043 and TheMewingBBC
i should be mod

Serge im sorry for spamming you it was a big mistake i wont do it again plz forgive me😢😢

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and TheMewingBBC
yes

• +1
Will you abuse your power like realrob and ban anyone who disagrees with you?
Never did that on lookism, and I definitely won’t do it here. Sfcels, haters, goons, etc all have the right to express their opinion on this platform, while following the rules ofc. Support me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
You won't abuse your mod powers like @BigBiceps?
Leave my guy @BigBiceps alone he’s the only mod who appreciated my last account. Also @Sergeant make him a mod, and while you’re at it make me one too ;)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Never did that on lookism, and I definitely won’t do it here. Sfcels, haters, goons, etc all have the right to express their opinion on this platform, while following the rules ofc. Support me
Sure and u should add the group tags like from lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and TheMewingBBC
Reminder that lookism decline has begun with OP's rise to power, coincidence?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
@TheMewingBBC being initialised as mod later today
A68BE16B C8B9 494F 9B6B 054379DF928A

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and GenericChad1444
Reminder that lookism decline has begun with OP's rise to power, coincidence?
Look at this level of ignorance. Neither of the site’s two downfall could be contain with my powers alone

Dimez: spammed XXS traps in pm and got hold of realrob account before banning half the users. Before that I made a mega thread informing people not to open pm and other security measures to take b4 we can get a hold of admin. Dimez himself on discord even said I was his biggest stall as I stay alert for every new alt of his purging him on site

As for zesto I warn josh not to give his account away and to leave knowing very well that he would come back or give it to sin, his friend and supermod. He didn’t listen and he did indeed come back crying for his account, and now all of us are banned. I tried to prevent both fall and did the best I can, I’m a veteran in these streets

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Anon, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
Look at this level of ignorance. Neither of the site’s two downfall could be contain with my powers alone

Dimez: spammed XXS traps in pm and got hold of realrob account before banning half the users. Before that I made a mega thread informing people not to open pm and other security measures to take b4 we can get a hold of admin. Dimez himself on discord even said I was his biggest stall as I stay alert for every new alt of his purging him on site

As for zesto I warn josh not to give his account away and to leave or give it to sin, his friend and supermod. He didn’t listen and now all of us are banned. I tried to prevent both fall and did the best I can, I’m a veteran in these streets
How was he able to ban other super mods?

How was he able to ban other super mods?
That’s a very good question. For some reason a mod can ban another mod on there. I once banned an inactive mod for a second just to test, mind blowing

I will vouch for you as a mod.

When shit went down on lookism.net, he prevented it to all the ability he could. One of the few mods that actually cared about the members and safety when shit went down. Even besides that he is non biased to any member despite their race,religion,political views and has always tried to give the best looks max advise. Also always online aswell

If anything I am surprised they havent made you mod by now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I will vouch for you as a mod.

When shit went down on lookism.net, he prevented it to all the ability he could. One of the few mods that actually cared about the members and safety when shit went down. Even besides that he is non biased to any member despite their race,religion,political views and has always tried to give the best looks max advise. Also always online aswell

If anything I am surprised they havent made you mod by now

giphy.gif

I Appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
MEWING BBC FOR PRESIDENT

• +1
15 yeses. Let get this shit to 25

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Status