MAKE MONEY CHATTING TO CUCKS ON ONLYFANS!

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
I know this isi low effort as fuck, but i've seen many people fiending for work, and this is a good example of making money part-time

Insight how O.F Chatter agencies work:

Business Model: Most agency's approach is simple yet effective. Instead of tapping into subscription revenue, they charge a percentage of the services we sell to subscribers. By not focusing on marketing, we can streamline our efforts and concentrate on what we do bestโ€”providing engaging and personalized chat experiences. bla bla bla this was copypasted so its all spoken in a personal sense, but that doesn't matter.

Strategic Partnerships: To expand our reach and maximize efficiency, I am actively seeking collaborations with management agencies. These partnerships will allow us to outsource chatting work, ensuring a consistent and high-quality service for our clients.

Special Offer: As a way to attract new clients and showcase the value of our services, we're offering a 5-day trial. This allows potential subscribers to experience the exceptional level of engagement and entertainment that our chatters deliver.

I see this forum being dried up of any actual bussiness opportunities, so i present this as an easy way to make money.
You basically need to speak like a foid, but actually pretend like you're caring, manipulate the fuck out of the cuck etc.
You can either Start your own agency, or work as a chatter. Im personally opening one, and the opportunity is amazing. I have some personal ways to maximize the outreach, unfortunately, im not going to share :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, polishcel, edgemaxx and 8 others
dnr but good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Repentsinner and Infinite
dnr but good thread
Yeah, you don't need to read, just click the link, theres hundreds of these offers, and it's a pretty good thing to do, im thinking of doing this and connecting through reddit, seriously, i once larped as a ukranian refugee JFL and got 60 dms, btw my countries population is sub 15 million jfl, and i got like 200 likes hahahah. All asked to fuck, srsly, anyways scam the cucks i hope they all burn in hell

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, nigkook, polishcel and 3 others
Yeah, you don't need to read, just click the link, theres hundreds of these offers, and it's a pretty good thing to do, im thinking of doing this and connecting through reddit, seriously, i once larped as a ukranian refugee JFL and got 60 dms, btw my countries population is sub 15 million jfl, and i got like 200 likes hahahah. All asked to fuck, srsly, anyways scam the cucks i hope they all burn in hell
hmm, if i will larping as a foids with big ass. now I will get paid now by cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and humanoidsub7
lmaooo be paid 2.5$/H so like 10$ for 4hours when the g with the of account is making +500$ with the subscriptions, are we fucking indians to be paid as little ??? :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Shkreliii, BoredPrince and 8 others
hmm, if i will larping as a foids with big ass. now I will get paid now by cuck?
It's easier to be an agency who is employed by foids, by hundreds, instead of being a bottom feeder, the agency is a middle man essentially,

all they do really is advertise themselves, connecting the O.F model to the chatter,

I Might aswell release the sauce, advertising on reddit is the way to go, and you can actually create your own subreddit and build it from the ground up.

You can connect directly with O.F models, there's seriously not a single woman on NSFW Reddit's that don't have accounts there. This is an amazing bussiness opportunity presenting itself, with a bunch of available people willing to do the job for you.

• +1
Reactions: tokoloshe, polishcel, aleksander and 1 other person
2.50$ an hour LMAO :lul: Leave that for indian Cucks:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Skywalker, 147 and 2 others
lmaooo be paid 2.5$/H so like 10$ for 4hours when the g with the of account is making +500$ with the subscriptions, are we fucking indians to be paid as little ??? :feelskek: :feelskek:
You're barely going to chat 24/7, this is a small agency if you actually went deeper than reading with your eyes, obviously it's shit wage, but they said its 5 bucks when you're officially employed,

What you don't get, is that the agency is the one making the big bucks, so if you had some creativity, this thread would also act as a way to make your own onlyfans chatter agency, its a bit bloated by now. But it should still work, It's a highly passive income neccessary for people, as i said, i highly doubt someone will chat constantly, and i think sub 5 hourly bucks is pretty fair for only typing.

@GermanCel
in other words, the opportunity is well above 5$ an hour, as i said the example i used, which in hindsight sucked ass. Is of a small agency,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel and aleksander
You're barely going to chat 24/7, this is a small agency if you actually went deeper than reading with your eyes, obviously it's shit wage, but they said its 5 bucks when you're officially employed,

What you don't get, is that the agency is the one making the big bucks, so if you had some creativity, this thread would also act as a way to make your own onlyfans chatter agency, its a bit bloated by now. But it should still work, It's a highly passive income neccessary for people, as i said, i highly doubt someone will chat constantly, and i think sub 5 hourly bucks is pretty fair for only typing.

@GermanCel
How to be competitive with the of account owner when there is like 10 thousand other companies selling the same service ??

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
How to be competitive with the of account owner when there is like 10 thousand other companies selling the same service ??
Geolocation, i agree with you, there's no reason for models to pick you, there's several approaches, the personal level, going the andrew tate route jfl and being an agency for your girlfriends, but we all know that is basement copes.

Or acting in the geolocation sense, you could directly contact women through the ways they network, instagram, reddit, i personally reccomend reddit.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and aleksander
Geolocation, i agree with you, there's no reason for models to pick you, there's several approaches, the personal level, going the andrew tate route jfl and being an agency for your girlfriends, but we all know that is basement copes.

Or acting in the geolocation sense, you could directly contact women through the ways they network, instagram, reddit, i personally reccomend reddit.
Do you think creating fake of account will work great ? like a ewhore thing

idk if cope but this one is damn nice, 30$/H : https://up2staff.com/onlyfans-chatter-at-hiresociall

costs 27 bucks to learn,

They took my ip + mail (Fake mail)

But this is actually an amazing thing to do aswell, im going to ignore the course price, (Which fucking retard buys that shit???)
You could collect mails, and directions and sell these for money.

It's a scam, but one that makes money, which you can mimic.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, aleksander and rexylkmxg
View attachment 2628745
costs 27 bucks to learn,

They took my ip + mail (Fake mail)

But this is actually an amazing thing to do aswell, im going to ignore the course price, (Which fucking retard buys that shit???)
You could collect mails, and directions and sell these for money.

It's a scam, but one that makes money, which you can mimic.
oh yeah selling """formation""" to espace the matrix wanna be cuck and just scamming them like this is a cool option, but these fucking cuck wont let their money go they are so fucking cheap and broke lmao

Do you think creating fake of account will work great ? like a ewhore thing
Ewhoring is a great way, but the question relies on whether how scummy you can go, or how to convert the traffic. Traffic is never an issue, but how to convert it to money is one. You could use referral links (These will be utter shit lol, seriously maybe 1 cent) But Selling your nudes, (Buying a nude pack from some foid, or stolen nudes ((immoral, will work fine)) might work, as i said, im not here to lay the plan out for you, your creativeness is what generates money.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Ewhoring is a great way, but the question relies on whether how scummy you can go, or how to convert the traffic. Traffic is never an issue, but how to convert it to money is one. You could use referral links (These will be utter shit lol, seriously maybe 1 cent) But Selling your nudes, (Buying a nude pack from some foid, or stolen nudes ((immoral, will work fine)) might work, as i said, im not here to lay the plan out for you, your creativeness is what generates money.
yea i already made things like this (in my case, scamming pedos) and i made like 300$ per day, but i stopped because pedos are so fucking weird and they just blackmail you when they understand that you are a scam

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and Shkreliii
yea i already made things like this (in my case, scamming pedos) and i made like 300$ per day, but i stopped because pedos are so fucking weird and they just blackmail you when they understand that you are a scam
Blackmailing irl, but you need iron balls. Grindr, is an amazing place to scam retard homos jfl. I hope to dear god my school isn't keylogging the shit i write jfl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Blackmailing irl, but you need iron balls. Grindr, is an amazing place to scam retard homos jfl. I hope to dear god my school isn't keylogging the shit i write jfl
LMAOOOOOOO imagine ur school put a backdoor in your pc, gl. But i blackmail pedos irl AND via chatting in discord (i took pedos from like deep web forums and then asked them to add me in discord) or in coco.gg (french only) and i made very bunch of money but the most money making is irl blackmail like in one day i made 700 euro cash but its very risky and you need to know how to fight

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
LMAOOOOOOO imagine ur school put a backdoor in your pc, gl. But i blackmail pedos irl AND via chatting in discord (i took pedos from like deep web forums and then asked them to add me in discord) or in coco.gg (french only) and i made very bunch of money but the most money making is irl blackmail like in one day i made 700 euro cash but its very risky and you need to know how to fight
Chad, srsly Grindr is a gold mine, you can basically find hundreds of pedos, with most having actual lifes worth paying some kid to not release the info y'kno.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and rexylkmxg
Chad, srsly Grindr is a gold mine, you can basically find hundreds of pedos, with most having actual lifes worth paying some kid to not release the info y'kno.
even the most shitty pedo with the most shitty life will pay you to not expose them, they are so much affraid of prison and all shit:lul::lul:you've made me want to start again scamming pedos :feelshaha::feelshaha: Grindr sounds great, gonna try it out

• +1
even the most shitty pedo with the most shitty life will pay you to not expose them, they are so much affraid of prison and all shit:lul::lul:you've made me want to start again scamming pedos :feelshaha::feelshaha: Grindr sounds great, gonna try it out
In my country specifically, all public information is puublic, so if you have their name (adress cuz they wanna fuk) you can pretty much find their whole family, and facebook, which in turn gives you the possibility to not even meet them irl ofc. It is highly illegal, so if they get caught by coppas (Even if you bust them trying to meet with a minor, its not sufficient for cops to do anything,) Wait wtf am i saying ofc ur going to be anonymous. Anyways the time you'll do is poopy at most bla bla risk free and you're actually doing somehting, scaring them.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
I know this isi low effort as fuck, but i've seen many people fiending for work, and this is a good example of making money part-time

Insight how O.F Chatter agencies work:

Business Model: Most agency's approach is simple yet effective. Instead of tapping into subscription revenue, they charge a percentage of the services we sell to subscribers. By not focusing on marketing, we can streamline our efforts and concentrate on what we do bestโ€”providing engaging and personalized chat experiences. bla bla bla this was copypasted so its all spoken in a personal sense, but that doesn't matter.

Strategic Partnerships: To expand our reach and maximize efficiency, I am actively seeking collaborations with management agencies. These partnerships will allow us to outsource chatting work, ensuring a consistent and high-quality service for our clients.

Special Offer: As a way to attract new clients and showcase the value of our services, we're offering a 5-day trial. This allows potential subscribers to experience the exceptional level of engagement and entertainment that our chatters deliver.

I see this forum being dried up of any actual bussiness opportunities, so i present this as an easy way to make money.
You basically need to speak like a foid, but actually pretend like you're caring, manipulate the fuck out of the cuck etc.
You can either Start your own agency, or work as a chatter. Im personally opening one, and the opportunity is amazing. I have some personal ways to maximize the outreach, unfortunately, im not going to share :lul:
This is the work of indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Shkreliii
In my country specifically, all public information is puublic, so if you have their name (adress cuz they wanna fuk) you can pretty much find their whole family, and facebook, which in turn gives you the possibility to not even meet them irl ofc. It is highly illegal, so if they get caught by coppas (Even if you bust them trying to meet with a minor, its not sufficient for cops to do anything,) Wait wtf am i saying ofc ur going to be anonymous. Anyways the time you'll do is poopy at most bla bla risk free and you're actually doing somehting, scaring them.
yeah and these shit don't need any empathie so if they kts its a pretty good thing

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and aleksander
  • +1
pm about this have you done this before im interested for personal and monetary reasons

be respectful, you're not even getting hired cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl