make money w me refunding

redfacccee

redfacccee

:p
if u wanna make serious money w me, dm me. i'll refund your order for a fee and then you can resell it for a profit.

can do custom stores. amazon worldwide, apple, designer/clothing stores like balenciaga, louis vuitton, gymshark, tom ford, sneakers etc, almost all electronic stores, paypal claims, bank chargebacks.

i also sell roids from pharmaqo labs.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I need to learn this tbh but idk you jitler

Good idea tho

if u wanna make serious money w me, dm me. i'll refund your order for a fee and then you can resell it for a profit.

can do custom stores. amazon worldwide, apple, designer/clothing stores like balenciaga, louis vuitton, gymshark, tom ford, sneakers etc, almost all electronic stores, paypal claims, bank chargebacks.

i also sell roids from pharmaqo labs.
Nigger cope nigger cope nigger cope

mad? :p

you won't find anyone to teach you unless you buy a mentorship. that's just how it is, there's refunding channels on telegram that sell mentorships for at least 1k, or learn on your own.
Yes im seething at nigger cope

Dont Spread this shit here nigga PM me

you won't find anyone to teach you unless you buy a mentorship. that's just how it is, there's refunding channels on telegram that sell mentorships for at least 1k, or learn on your own.
no way anybody buys a REFUNDING guide for a band. thats so autistic holy shit, you could buy a tmo swap with that or some bank logs, refunds in 2023 JFL

no way anybody buys a REFUNDING guide for a band. thats so autistic holy shit, you could buy a tmo swap with that or some bank logs, refunds in 2023 JFL
where tf did i say guide? it's a fucking mentorship holy mother of reading comprehension get your eyes checked buddy. do you know what the word mentorship fucking means?

Join nulled and find a refunding telegram that offers to do FTID/Scans rather than services (scams and expensive asf) order some items from their recommended stores, make a return, send the return label to the guy and pay £20 - £30~ wait 14 days and ask where refund is, enjoy refund.

Scans - wait for delivery of item, pay the guy for a specific scan around £30 - £100 depending on which scan you want (Lost in transit, return to sender) etc and wait few days then go on chat and ask for refund.

Or just empty box, partial empty box, or even did not arrive depending on the store.

Or just use this guy and pay 50% fee for 0 reason.

Join nulled and find a refunding telegram that offers to do FTID/Scans rather than services (scams and expensive asf) order some items from their recommended stores, make a return, send the return label to the guy and pay £20 - £30~ wait 14 days and ask where refund is, enjoy refund.

Scans - wait for delivery of item, pay the guy for a specific scan around £30 - £100 depending on which scan you want (Lost in transit, return to sender) etc and wait few days then go on chat and ask for refund.

Or just empty box, partial empty box, or even did not arrive depending on the store.

Or just use this guy and pay 50% fee for 0 reason.
gratz faggot