Make sure to manspread whenever you sit down. You might be destroying your sperm production.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
The testicles work optimally around 2-8 degrees colder than the rest of your body temperature. If your testes are heated up, as much as 2 degrees outside the optimal range, sperm concentration can drop exponentially. This is because sperm production requires a lower temperature to be produced, if they are too hot, your balls will be under heat stress and become less efficient as the increased temperature raises the energy needs of that organ resulting in it becoming hypoxic. Hypoxic is when an organ lacks sufficient oxygen supply to function normally.

Screenshot 2022 09 01 155430

I actually tried this a while back, I crossed my legs and let my balls over heat.

My findings

I realized that my libido collapsed and my cum became nearly completely clear. Prior to this, I would cum in about three times the quantity and it would be thick and white, during this time frame, my loads became much smaller, my sperm density became obviously exponentially smaller and I was wanking only a fraction as much.

I stopped the test and my sperm production would eventually return to normal.

You may not be as lucky, it's possible that prolonged over heating of the testes can result in permanent testicle damage, you may develop testicular atrophy which will obviously destroy not just your sperm production but also T production.

My thoughts

I believe that having over heated testicles also causes a reduction in testosterone levels as shone by some of my symptoms, my sex drive become much weaker.

So to make sure you keep your sperm and likely also test in normal ranges, make sure to manspread and let your balls hang. Let the breeze cool them down.

• +1
Reactions: CannedFoot, B.T.N.O.M.A, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
"just make sure to manspread while you ice your testicles bro"

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
"just make sure to manspread while you ice your testicles bro"
You don't need to ice your balls. You only need to do that if you burn them somehow. Simply letting them have air and not be confined is all that is needed.

so how to maintain tenlerature throughout the day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
so how to maintain tenlerature throughout the day
You don't need to.

Your nuts will come closer to your body if you're too cold and they will hang loose when you're hot. The problem is that most people are sitting down all day not allowing their balls properly maintain their temperature.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
make sure to wear underwear without any polyester (plactic)

get cotton ones or just go commando

phone or any electronic device in your pockets is bad too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
make sure to wear underwear without any polyester (plactic)

get cotton ones or just go commando

phone or any electronic device in your pockets is bad too
Yeah, make sure your undies are loose fitting, no tight stuff.

And yeah, putting your computer on your crotch will heat them up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Any man with a recessed jaw has no right to man spread. Only after they get surgery are they permitted to do masculine activities

Any man with a recessed jaw has no right to man spread. Only after they get surgery are they permitted to do masculine activities
hmm