Make sure to moan during sex

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Even if it’s not that good just do it initially and you’ll see it insta turns the foid on more and she starts moaning back and then YOU get turned on more and snowball effect. I whisper shit like ‘so good’ or ‘fuck’ or ‘yeah’ idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, fuxkdakikez, try2beme and 8 others
i bark when i do doggy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, wollet2, Almost Chadlite and 7 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and mewman
Sounds a little faggoty. masculine men stay silent or grunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, fuxkdakikez, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04, TechnoBoss, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
I tried that when fucking your momma and she told me to be quiet not to wake you up

lol jk bro I love u

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Primalsplit and liberiangrimreaper
I tried that when fucking your momma and she told me to be quiet not to wake you up
She was stacylite at her prime but tbh I wouldn’t brag about slaying a overweight LTB atm

Even if it’s not that good just do it initially and you’ll see it insta turns the foid on more and she starts moaning back and then YOU get turned on more and snowball effect. I whisper shit like ‘so good’ or ‘fuck’ or ‘yeah’ idk
I do

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
just breathe heavily, it's not that hard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, leanmaxxin and iblamechico
Even if it’s not that good just do it initially and you’ll see it insta turns the nigga on more and he starts moaning back and then YOU get turned on more and snowball effect. I whisper shit like ‘so good’ or ‘fuck’ or ‘yeah’ idk

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It’s so funny reading ramblings when Niggas just started slaying. I’m boutta make a thread on the Gorilla pounce @Kamui @gymmaxedhorse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Kamui
It’s so funny reading ramblings when Niggas just started slaying. I’m boutta make a thread on the Gorilla pounce @Kamui @gymmaxedhorse
Don’t put these niggas onto the free sauce :lul::lul::lul: can’t have that shit being freely known

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Don’t put these niggas onto the free sauce :lul::lul::lul: can’t have that shit being freely known
Elab now or PM please as I’m currently in slayer phase

common knowledge

women literally love guys who whimper, there are too many foid memes that go like ''when he sends whimper audios'' with a reaction image symbolizing wetness/arousal

don't overdo it like an abused stray dog tho

How about no

IMG 5262

Sounds a little faggoty. masculine men stay silent or grunt
this guy unironically hasnt made a post that isnt faggoty. i dare you to search them. his faggotry leaks no matter how hard he tries to contain it

i believe he is primarily a closeted faggot that tries to get the attention away with his female pedophilia

this isnt so uncommon behaviour in this forum but this faggot breaks the meter

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro