MAKE THIS SITE PRIVATE FFS!

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
View attachment 286161
LOOKSMAXERS SPENT THEIR BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TO MAKE THIS THREADS AND THIS SHIT SOY YOUTUBER (THIS IS HIS CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlvhYDQLq4d_C3JYEVnWAQ) IS BLACKPILLING NORMIES GETTING MILLIONS OF VIEWS FUARK

THIS IS THE LINK TO HIS LAST VIDEO "WHAT MAKES THE JAW ATTRACTIVE"

HE LITERALLY COPY PASTED THE IMAGES AND USED OUR WORK LIKE WTF IS GOING ON HERE

View attachment 286162
LOOK AT HOW MUCH MONEY HE IS MAKING FUARK: HE MADE 9.4K GBP IN THE LAST MONTH (MAXIMUM) MOST OF THIS WAS FROM BLACKPILL VIDEOS

IN THE LAST 30 DAYS HE GOT 3.6 MILLION VIEWS THAT IS WHEN HE STARTED POSTING OUT CONTENT - @Sergeant MAKE THIS SITE PRIVATE FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE ENOUGH SHEKELS ALREADY

@Dude420 @Lorsss @Pendejo @Roping Subhuman @Master @BigBiceps

THE WHOLE SITE NEEDS TO SEE THIS THREAD FUCK THESE NORMIES I HOPE HE GETS RAN OVER

credit to @Vidyacoper for the recent pics.

JFL WHAT IS THE POINT IN WAGESLAVING WHEN YOU CAN MAKE 10K FROM COPYING AND PASTING OTHER PEOPLES CONTENT AND PUTTING IT ON YOUTUBE HA HA HA

IF THIS ISN'T ENOUGH TO MAKE THE SITE PRIVATE THEN NOTHING IS AND WE MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE AND MAKE A DISCORD

tagging some boyos

@nelson @wagbox @my_babel_physics_pro @LordNorwood @Golden Glass @Don't Forget to mew @OOGABOOGA @Extra Chromosome @GetThatBread @Rift678 @Bobbu flay @Chintuck22 @Lorsss @Leo0509 @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Fuk @so_cold97 @Titbot @Rob Paul'sHeight [USER=3918]@BlackPillChad @her @Yoyome99 @Averagecel @Maxillacel @ZyzzReincarnate @StuffedFrog @athnico @Darkstrand @GarixTheChad @MaxxedOut @BigBoy @Ritalincel @facemaxxed @FatJattMofo @cocaineGAYBOY
@BlackBoyo @Blackout.xl

Attachments

• 1583085397296.png
    1583085397296.png
    24 KB · Views: 26
  • 1583086026225.png
    1583086026225.png
    69 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newkid, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9344 and 37 others
Legit, probably gonna take down my channel.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, retard and 6 others
Actually crazy

Legit, probably gonna take down my channel.
do it pls pls pls

it will blow up imagine how much your vid will blow up

pls pls do it for the greater good man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and MrGlutton
What makes you think hes a lurker and not a member

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Chadelite and 3 others
There's no such thing as intellectual property.

Everyone here "stole" information from books, articles, and other forums content that was also stolen from somewhere else.

I do agree that it's kinda shitty to just copy + paste content in another format though without adding new or more current information, which is what I gonna do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9344, BPDexhead and 12 others
@turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Everyone here "stole" information from books, articles, and other forums content that was also stolen from somewhere else.

I do agree that it's kinda shitty to just copy + paste content in another format though without adding new or more current information, which is what I gonna do
You back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 1100
What makes you think hes a lurker and not a member
i doubt he is a member but if he keeps posting more stuff even if it gets private he is a member

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
That fucker’s video showed up in my recommended today. This site should be invite only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, AscendingHero, BigBoy and 2 others

shit your back!

I know anyone can copy paste stuff

but this is about blackpilling the normies

3.6 million views that's crazy!

I already did a thread about it like an hour ago to make this site private

No one seem to care we are sweating while those cucks take information for free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and Chadelite
He actually mentioned looksmax and/or lookism on one of his videos, I don't remember if it was on the video (most likely) or on the comment section

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Holy shit... I Hope they just replace this knowledge with some normalfag activity, mainstream sports and pop culture in the long run

That fucker’s video showed up in my recommended today. This site should be invite only
yep no more good posters will come every new account is shit

we had 2 women come here in 2 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Aight, I agree. Lets get this thing 100% exclusive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, RAITEIII and 4 others
Indeed why all tribe members have stopped posting our high iq threads on this forum. Normies are unworthy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, stuckneworleans and Chadelite
I already did a thread about it like an hour ago to make this site private

No one seem to care we are sweating while those cucks take information for free
exactly

HOW MANY HOURS DID WE SWEAT TO FIND THIS SHIT?
WHERE ARE ALL THE MODS I TAGGED YOU GUYTS
Holy shit... I Hope they just replace this knowledge with some normalfag activity, mainstream sports and pop culture in the long run
they won't

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 2621
lol they never listen

no point tagging them tbh, lets just leave it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Chadelite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and turkproducer
shit your back!

I know anyone can copy paste stuff

but this is about blackpilling the normies

3.6 million views that's crazy!

looks theory channel was way bigger than this guy's channel tbh, it was even how I found out about lookism and looksmax tbh, most normies won't even looksmax anyway, if you are working on money and looksmax you shouldn't be worried about this shit, 2 million people watching this = 1 million women, half which you probably wouldn't even be attracted to = 500 left, half is probably already too old or in a relationship, so it's like 200k attractive women around the west that will be blackpilled and maybe will not feel attracted to you because of your nw1, who cares... that's less than 0.1% of the population

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He actually mentioned looksmax and/or lookism on one of his videos, I don't remember if it was on the video (most likely) or on the comment section
Holy shit this cant be real

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite
looks theory channel was way bigger than this guy's channel tbh, it was even how I found out about lookism and looksmax tbh, most normies won't even looksmax anyway, if you are working on money and looksmax you shouldn't be worried about this shit, 2 million people watching this = 1 million women, half which you probably wouldn't even be attracted to = 500 left, half is probably already too old or in a relationship, so it's like 200k attractive women around the west that will be blackpilled and maybe will not feel attracted to you because of your nw1, who cares... that's less than 0.1% of the population
bro i have no failos on halos nw0 good height im here to looksmax more

women know this shit

he is blackpilling youg men

average age of youtube users is like 13

I agree this site should be invite only

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Bro you’re right man; but TBH. I can’t see the BlackPill being mainstream on a conscious level. It takes years or an immense amount of knowledge and thought on how it could possibly be true. Let’s be honest here; this knowledge is all known in humans subconsciously. Society is getting dumber and dumber; no one cares about the science of a good looking face, just so that it looks good but the truth of the matter is; this site needs to be private. It’s bad enough to we have to suffer inceldom and even worse if Normies get an edge by learning this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
View attachment 286161
LOOKSMAXERS SPENT THEIR BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TO MAKE THIS THREADS AND THIS SHIT SOY YOUTUBER (THIS IS HIS CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlvhYDQLq4d_C3JYEVnWAQ) IS BLACKPILLING NORMIES GETTING MILLIONS OF VIEWS FUARK

View attachment 289839

View attachment 289842

View attachment 286162
LOOK AT HOW MUCH MONEY HE IS MAKING FUARK: HE MADE 9.4K GBP IN THE LAST MONTH (MAXIMUM) MOST OF THIS WAS FROM BLACKPILL VIDEOS

View attachment 289820
IN THE LAST 30 DAYS HE GOT 3.6 MILLION VIEWS THAT IS WHEN HE STARTED POSTING OUT CONTENT - @Sergeant MAKE THIS SITE PRIVATE FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE ENOUGH SHEKELS ALREADY

THE WHOLE SITE NEEDS TO SEE THIS THREAD FUCK THESE NORMIES I HOPE HE GETS RAN OVER

JFL WHAT IS THE POINT IN WAGESLAVING WHEN YOU CAN MAKE 10K FROM COPYING AND PASTING OTHER PEOPLES CONTENT AND PUTTING IT ON YOUTUBE HA HA HA

IF THIS ISN'T ENOUGH TO MAKE THE SITE PRIVATE THEN NOTHING IS AND WE MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE AND MAKE A DISCORD

tagging some boyos

@nelson @wagbox @my_babel_physics_pro @LordNorwood @Golden Glass @Don't Forget to mew @OOGABOOGA @Extra Chromosome @GetThatBread @Rift678 @Bobbu flay @Chintuck22 @Lorsss @Leo0509 @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Fuk @so_cold97 @Titbot @Rob Paul'sHeight [USER=3918]@BlackPillChad @her @Yoyome99 @Averagecel @Maxillacel @ZyzzReincarnate @StuffedFrog @athnico @Darkstrand @GarixTheChad @MaxxedOut @BigBoy @Ritalincel @facemaxxed @FatJattMofo @cocaineGAYBOY
@BlackBoyo @Blackout.xl

We need a password to be sent to the non gray users to access this site people that aren't apart of this site need to learn to be ugly

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Indeed why all tribe members have stopped posting our high iq threads on this forum. Normies are unworthy
Over for me, to be considered a normie.

Damn thats mad fucked up

Bro you’re right man; but TBH. I can’t see the BlackPill being mainstream on a conscious level. It takes years or an immense amount of knowledge and thought on how it could possibly be true. Let’s be honest here; this knowledge is all known in humans subconsciously. Society is getting dumber and dumber; no one cares about the science of a good looking face, just so that it looks good but the truth of the matter is; this site needs to be private. It’s bad enough to we have to suffer inceldom and even worse if Normies get an edge by learning this shit
Agree, normies are not really sentient beings so when they see a video on looks theory on Youtube they'll just Think "wtf seems too complicated, who has the time to measure faces like that" and they'll forget about it in the next few minutes. They don't really put much thought into stuff like this and they'll never actually get surgeries even if they watched and understood the looks theory video. Normies only think about the trivial stuff they are going to from day to day.

With that said, this site should be private. I wouldn't want even one normie at my college or workplace to find this site and start looksmaxxing, which could very well happen.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4671, Chadelite and 1 other person
Agree, normies are not really sentient beings so when they see a video on looks theory on Youtube they'll just Think "wtf seems too complicated, who has the time to measure faces like that" and they'll forget about it in the next few minutes. They don't really put much thought into stuff like this and they'll never actually get surgeries even if they watched and understood the looks theory video. Normies only think about the trivial stuff they are going to from day to day.

With that said, this site should be private. I wouldn't want even one normie at my college or workplace to find this site and start looksmaxxing, which could very well happen.
This. Spot on. I think I’m the only person in my entire school of 30 thousand kids that know this site and my plans to ascend. Normies don’t care about ascending and actually taking action to better their lives. It’s the sole reason why they’re normies, they’re content with living the life of mediocrity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Deleted member 4310

da bro is back

agreed, make it private

Yeah, make it private.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
View attachment 286161

View attachment 289839

View attachment 289842

View attachment 286162

View attachment 289820

tagging some boyos

@BlackBoyo @Blackout.xl

Jfl @ u for thinking that these information is coming from underaged incels. They just found it from the internet and copy payted it here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I've seen this channels weeks ago and honestly felt the same way. Looks Theory was a way better channel, and at least was run by one of /ourguys/. Imagine Chads now looksmaxxing even further JFL.

Even though I doubt most of the people who watch these videos would actually looksmax.

Still, we even had chicks come on this forum during the last 2 weeks. I personally agree with turning it private.

• +1
Reactions: orb
honestly, what's so bad about blackpilling the public? if it's about them looksmaxxing and our competition increasing, normies aren't gonna do any surgery

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
This site needs to go private ffs ngfl. Blackpill is spreading too fast. 82% (probably even more) of all men get fuck all on dating apps, even the dumbest redneck at some point will start asking wtf is going on and start researching shit on internet.

Look, nobody needs fkn normies to be able to ascend, last thing anyone needs is for the average ass sheep faggots to try to ascend.

Ive seen even plently of "former" mangina simp faggots who march on those feminist demos and hold all those gay shields in support of feminists (becasue their mangina gamma male brain is bluepilled to the max and they think by doing so, they will eventually get some pussy out of sympathy, but as 99.9% of all those friendzoned faggots learned, that is absolutely not the case), so Ive seen those kinda mangina simpanzees in comment sections on MGTOW videos talk about how they now understood the female nature, hypergamy etc. Basically after simping for those foids without getting anything in return, the start to slowly become redpilled.

Make forum private FFS you morons!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer and stuckneworleans
We dont own this information. Tbh this guy is fucking smart to use this knowledge to make mad stacks to fund his leforts.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
Who cares honestly. Ppl have worried about “blackpill” or “lookstheory” going mainstream forever.

Normies will just continue to cope. How long ago did that expose on lookism that mentions eppley come out? That was on a major newspaper.

Tik Tok has already exposed millions upon millions of young people to the looks pill. It’s done more “damage” than some discount PSL YouTube channel can.

Focus on yourself; maximize your finances and looks.

Seriously worrying about this stuff is a certified aspie trait.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead, Pendejo and 2 others
blackpill going mainstream,

normie takeover

He's a curry and likes to use chadpreets as examples in his videos every now and then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
View attachment 286161

View attachment 289839

View attachment 289842

View attachment 286162

View attachment 289820

tagging some boyos

@BlackBoyo @Blackout.xl

Didn’t even tag me : (

they never do a video on pheno, becasue 99% of the unemployed failures on ututbe are offwhite

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans