Make-up maxxing

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
Has anyone tried make-up maxxing?

Any good sources on male make-up guides or experiences on how it makes you look better?

After ascending I want to make-up maxx as well to become model+ maybe then I'll finally get laid at 6'4 in lifts and 6 PSL face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redfacccee, Deleted member 15099, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
You are gay

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
You are gay
No?

I just want to ascend tbh I'm desperate and would do anything

I'm doing LL soon so make-up seems a less drastic measure right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
No?

I just want to ascend tbh I'm desperate and would do anything

I'm doing LL soon so make-up seems a less drastic measure right
Why are you gay?

I’ve thought about doing makeup to hide my acne scars until I can start my surgery but idk where to begin
Yeah same I'm overwhelmed i hope someone can help me

I had my model asian girl put make-up on me back in the day but she never taught me

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Why are you gay?
what's gay about make-up

i dont understand my friend

being pretty is good with girls

so how is doing something that makes you more appealable to girls gay?

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra
what's gay about make-up

i dont understand my friend

being pretty is good with girls

so how is doing something that makes you more appealable to girls gay?
@MaxillaMaxing masc men mog twink "pretty" fags

either you are masc + pretty or its over.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
@MaxillaMaxing masc men mog twink "pretty" fags

either you are masc + pretty or its over.
i have a peanut skull i cant o much about being masc sry

• So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and BearBoy
i have a peanut skull i cant o much about being masc sry
But dont go for makeup man, if you wanna go that far then go for steroids, testosterone injecting.

• +1
But dont go for makeup man, if you wanna go that far then go for steroids, testosterone injecting.
but it wont make my skull or frame bigger rihgt?

I need $200k of surgeries to increase all of these as of now

• So Sad
im just not sure whether id be able to pull of roids immediaely

after LL and full face fillers ill definitely consider

also try some tats i think

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
but it wont make my skull or frame bigger rihgt?

I need $200k of surgeries to increase all of these as of now
NIGGA ABUSE HGH 20IU IF U WANT BIG SKULL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Hueless and DivineBeing
im just not sure whether id be able to pull of roids immediaely

after LL and full face fillers ill definitely consider

also try some tats i think
Why tats? They are for little n words

Why tats? They are for little n words
i plan on dying soon so i think its the best choice

i think people that work are inferior so i dont want to end up like that so ill just end it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
i plan on dying soon so i think its the best choice

i think people that work are inferior so i dont want to end up like that so ill just end it tbh
Living long is for copers tbh some boomer type shit muhh muhh precious life (y)

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
wrong forum for this thread, a bunch of insecure fags will appear and say they typical incel crap.
imo, I'm not a big fan of makeup in man, I only use it to hide my eyebags and dark circles. More than that seems excesive for a man

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
wrong forum for this thread, a bunch of insecure fags will appear and say they typical incel crap.
imo, I'm not a big fan of makeup in man, I only use it to hide my eyebags and dark circles. More than that seems excesive for a man
which ones do you use for eyebags and dark circles?

does it not go into your eyes and is irritating?

Why are you gay?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Roiding is gayer than wearing makeup

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, redfacccee, DivineBeing and 1 other person

Any good sources on male make-up guides or experiences on how it makes you look better?

After ascending I want to make-up maxx as well to become model+ maybe then I'll finally get laid at 6'4 in lifts and 6 PSL face.
I think it could be a legit fraud/ascension for most normies, i have always been an advocate of the makeup-pill. it can create illusion of PCT, create illusion of shorter philtrum, sharper cheekbones etc etc, the possibilities are endless.
The only problem is that it's taboo and there are people who would oppose it (diehard boomer redpillers like rich coop, rollo etc etc) but sentiments change and i think that in 5-10 years it will not be frowned upon for men to wear makeup, there will definitely come a time when it's open season on makeup for men, especially as more and more normies get disgruntled and blackpilled and turn towards the PSL community.

• +1
I think it could be a legit fraud/ascension for most normies, i have always been an advocate of the makeup-pill. it can create illusion of PCT, create illusion of shorter philtrum, sharper cheekbones etc etc, the possibilities are endless.
The only problem is that it's taboo and there are people who would oppose it (diehard redpillers like rich coop, rollo etc etc) but sentiments change and i think that in 5-10 years it will not be frowned upon for men to wear makeup, there will definitely come a time when it's open season on makeup for men, especially as more and more normies get disgruntled and blackpilled and turn towards the PSL community.
Ill be dead by then plus doesnt makeup fuck with your hormones?

which ones do you use for eyebags and dark circles?

does it not go into your eyes and is irritating?
I use this one specifically, but you should go to a makeup store and search for the one that fits your skincolor better so it doesn't look weird, that brand is great, is cheap and I can't complain about the quality
0800897123321_1_A0_1fxg-e3.jpg

No, there is nothing.
If you want a good men's makeup guide this is not a good site.

Anyway, men's makeup is not complicated, at most I would use it to hide dark circles and those powders that presidents and presenters use

• +1
your brain is fucked you will always be miserable

• JFL
Buy a good bb cream to give you that perfect TikTok pretty boy skin look

mad for other flaws concealer should do m

I believe @loox uses mascara

don’t go overkill with any other makeups than these 3 or you’ll look like a faggot

• +1
Buy a good bb cream to give you that perfect TikTok pretty boy skin look

mad for other flaws concealer should do m

I believe @loox uses mascara

don’t go overkill with any other makeups than these 3 or you’ll look like a faggot
thx based the high T tall moggers always coming in with chad advice

Alr bro here is some genuine advice if ur fine for settling w a noodle stacy

makeupmaxx and kbbqmaxx and that’s it, your already chadlite and 5’10 while average as fuck will be good for Asian girls

you are literally a 5.5PSL white aspie and went to Harvard bro

Look up kpop makeup tutorials no kizzy and nichemaxx that shit, cuz let’s be real you are not gonna get LL, (cuz at that age it’s near cope anyway)

Last edited:
BB cream pure is really good and better than foundation imo. Will hide redness and other flaws in the skin

if you look tired a lot, concealer is good. imo don't get lip stuff?? just use chapstick and if that really sucks for the life of u do not put on eyeliner or lots of foundation. at max you darken ur lash line, I'm not a fan of mascara or anything bcos it looks gay. kiehl's and clinique are my fav