UPDATE ON MY VACATION. LifeMoggers GTFIH!

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Diamond
Wooooo as u all remember hopefully I said I was going on vacation with my buds To a party island, well I’m 2 days in so here’s an update :

- it is very fucking fun, weathers great. Drinking copious amounts of alcohol everyday then hitting the strip jfl, women are very appealing !

- got Mogged first night by BRODERICK HUNTER LOOKALIKE and a love islandmaxxed chad but we then 2 manned and I kissed a white girl so yay ethnics up

- 2nd night got some girls round to ours for pre drinks then ended up going for a swim with them and back to our place yk the rest

- running game with my bud who’s a pro athlete is amazing, status mogs are brutal irl nobody cares about ur psl autism, he does wear lifts tho jfl

- now I have a break from sports and uni life is super fun I love summer, I feel like Saaffir

WILL MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON A FULL CONCLUSION AFTER ITS OVER. SEE U INCELS
REMEMBER
NEVER OVER.

Pics / vids of it all so far below
Rate maybe ? :) (mods sorry I’m joking)
Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_0036.MOV
    3.5 MB
  • IMG_0035.MOV
    4 MB
  • C3D3CF79-729C-45F5-A3FB-341FBD7FEA17.jpeg
    C3D3CF79-729C-45F5-A3FB-341FBD7FEA17.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    3.1 MB
  • IMG_0039.MOV
    365.2 KB
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, UZB_Strebl, appealmaxed and 4 others
Dnrd graycel

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Oh yeah furosemide is a wowwww cheat code
Got me looking leannnn in tank top, considering I’m bulking atm

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 97baHater
Oh yeah furosemide is a wowwww cheat code
Got me looking leannnn in tank top, considering I’m bulking atm
where to get furosemide

also im happy for u bhai.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Wooooo as u all remember hopefully I said I was going on vacation with my buds To a party island, well I’m 2 days in so here’s an update :

- it is very fucking fun, weathers great. Drinking copious amounts of alcohol everyday then hitting the strip jfl, women are very appealing !

- got Mogged first night by BRODERICK HUNTER LOOKALIKE and a love islandmaxxed chad but we then 2 manned and I kissed a white girl so yay ethnics up

- 2nd night got some girls round to ours for pre drinks then ended up going for a swim with them and back to our place yk the rest

- running game with my bud who’s a pro athlete is amazing, status mogs are brutal irl nobody cares about ur psl autism, he does wear lifts tho jfl

- now I have a break from sports and uni life is super fun I love summer, I feel like Saaffir

REMEMBER
NEVER OVER.

Enjoy
No way you already fucked after 2 days :lul::lul::lul: Holy fuck mogs me so hard

• +1
is this sex tape

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and sub5pslathlete
where to get furosemide

Thank u Saar
I got my furosemide from my sister as she works in a hospital 😭

• +1
Reactions: cavy
This is what happens when a basement rotter goes outside for a party for the first time.
Bruh this lifestyle for me has boring asf I have already destroyed my liver by drinking so much whiskey and dancing like a maniac all night when drunk or high.
Get over this stage quickly and start rotting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, silencio, NitoRump and 2 others
where to get furosemide

however there are lotsss of sources I believe if u just search up on here

• +1
Reactions: cavy
This is what happens when a basement rotter goes outside for a party for the first time.
Bruh this lifestyle for me has boring asf I have already destroyed my liver by drinking so much whiskey and dancing like a maniac all night when drunk or high.
Get over this stage quickly and start rotting
I don’t smoke brother
Just drink on occasion like I said cause throughout the year I play sports and at uni, I’m also a lightweight thankfully, so drink less so less alcohol yk the rest. But haha this isn’t my first party just my first party vacation, if u go to my other posts you’ll know I have had house parties before and go clubs on occasion

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

REMEMBER
NEVER OVER.

Enjoy
tales from mumbai mental asylum

• +1
Congratz on fucking a whore who's already been pumped 50 times before you during her hot girl summer XD

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and sub5pslathlete
Congratz on fucking a whore who's already been pumped 50 times before you during her hot girl summer XD
acting like you wouldn't fuck her :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, silencio, 97baHater and 1 other person
Hahahahahahahahahaha caging

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover
Good stuff I have a question

• +1
I don’t smoke brother
Just drink on occasion like I said cause throughout the year I play sports and at uni, I’m also a lightweight thankfully, so drink less so less alcohol yk the rest. But haha this isn’t my first party just my first party vacation, if u go to my other posts you’ll know I have had house parties before and go clubs on occasion
Yeh stay away from alcohol breh I used to drink 3-4x a week till I used to pass out and it really fucked up my health , liver and looks
And parties are boring asf for me now tbh I don't enjoy them at all . The rush of dancing to music when drunk is only with my friends not with strangers filled in a huge room tbh tbh

• +1
Yeh stay away from alcohol breh I used to drink 3-4x a week till I used to pass out and it really fucked up my health , liver and looks
And parties are boring asf for me now tbh I don't enjoy them at all . The rush of dancing to music when drunk is only with my friends not with strangers filled in a huge room tbh tbh
Yeah I get u bro, this is one off till next year
I hope ur healths better now brotha

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
based you!

• +1
@sub5pslathlete how did the start of this conversation go with this girl you hit

• +1
cyaaamon lad good on ya

• +1
@sub5pslathlete how did the start of this conversation go with this girl you hit
Lol me and my buds were talking w her and her buds
Just general chat where u from u here w a boy etc
Then cause I’m a Mogger she stripped there and then
Jokes lol we just escalated

horrible brag

social people don't have the need to make threads like this on an incel forum. they are too busy thinking where they gonna hang out r thinking about social drama.

• +1
social people don't have the need to make threads like this on an incel forum. they are too busy thinking where they gonna hang out r thinking about social drama.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

acting like you wouldn't fuck her :LOL:
Would, but fucking whores is not "lifefuel" jfl. You're probably cheaper off going to a brothel tbh than trying to pick up chicks in clubs, unless ur a 6'5 gigamogger. Now if he fucked a virgin blue eyed blond stacy, that would be an actual accomplishment

• +1
Would, but fucking whores is not "lifefuel" jfl. You're probably cheaper off going to a brothel tbh than trying to pick up chicks in clubs, unless ur a 6'5 gigamogger. Now if he fucked a virgin blue eyed blond stacy, that would be an actual accomplishment
Hahahahahaha virgin blue eye blonde Stacey that makes no sense

are you french?

• Woah
No bhai Iranian

No bhai Iranian
you look french , in holidays girls live life like whores so you looking like that with a friend who have a athlete statut will just conduite you to slay bitches

• +1
you look french , in holidays girls live life like whores so you looking like that with a friend who have a athlete statut will just conduite you to slay bitches
Haha thank u bro

• Love it
Reactions: hasba1feuj
fuckin mirin

i’m going zante this june/july when it’s peak time and then going malta which up and coming for partying

gonna be too good
will not be sober at any point i can promise u

maybe lmk the experience in pm if u want and drop the tips to pull the bitches.

on a cut rn in prep for it

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and sub5pslathlete
fuckin mirin

i’m going zante this june/july when it’s peak time and then going malta which up and coming for partying

gonna be too good
will not be sober at any point i can promise u

maybe lmk the experience in pm if u want and drop the tips to pull the bitches.

on a cut rn in prep for it
Lfgggg bro
I will do just pm me
Zante is active

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

REMEMBER
NEVER OVER.

Enjoy
What’s ur age

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back