Make up should become normal for men in the future

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
First, makeup is not something feminine
"Masculinity was important in ancient Egyptian culture, and makeup actually played a role in that. As early as 4000 BCE, men used black pigment to create elaborate cat-eye designs."
It's common for many celebrities and male models to wear makeup
It's great for cheating and looking younger
I don't need to say much,speak for itself

Now what make up will not be
Most must be thinking about this when I say that make up should be normalized

ab5cf9d0-81f5-49ca-84f2-3841fd07a213-m.jpg

What make up really will be for men
e3894d7054ac38d7e3dd2796676c9dce.jpg

76c0369722c15c2e84cee180a37b5346.jpg
image.png

maxresdefault.jpg
depp-rocks-the-makeup.jpg

"But women take hours to make up, it's not worth it"
No, unlike women, too much makeup makes men look gay, so makeup for men is something more minimalist as I showed above.
And precisely because it is more minimalist, makeup on men looks much more natural than on women. Remembering that men's skin ages more slowly than women's,Make up would be an insane anti aging.

"But women think guys who wear makeup are gay"
That's not true unless you look like a super vain fag.Do you think women will like Marlon teixeira or johnny depp less because they wear makeup?
And also most women today are more tolerant of it, because of kpop and tiktok boys.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, A23ghskung, Deleted member 7926 and 15 others
Problem is that women will know when you're wearing makeup, so that's a dead end

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, A23ghskung, subhuman incel and 11 others
Problem is that women will know when you're wearing makeup, so that's a dead end
A little makeup like the one I posted is imperceptible
image.png

But anyway, as I said, in the future make up will be more accepted

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 7926 and RetardSubhuman
A little makeup like the one I posted is imperceptible
image.png

But anyway, as I said, in the future make up will be more accepted
I can tell he has makeup on, and I bet you anything girls can. I can ask a few girls if you doubt

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
***********Copying the tagging bro
@
MrGlutton
@MrGlutton @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @
RetardSubhuman
@RetardSubhuman @
Blackmannnns
@Blackmannnns @
Frank Jack
@Frank Jack @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Ethereal
@Ethereal @
MadVisionary
@MadVisionary @
Jagged0
@Jagged0 @
masaka
@masaka @
datboijj
@datboijj
@@ looksmaxxer234 @
Jagged0
@ Jagged0 @
TsarTsar444
@ TsarTsar444 @
masaka
@masaka @
Frank jack
@Frank Jack @
MadVisionary
@MadVisionary @
RetardSubhuman
@RetardSubhuman @
Shrek2OnDvD
@ Shrek2OnDvD @
Etéreo
@Etéreo @
Sal
@Sal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
and men already mog women without makeup :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LastHopeForNorman, Germania and 10 others
I agree but don’t tag me again in a post about makeup. Only tag me in BBC propaganda.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, fjor2096, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Just be a clown theory 🤡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Carolus
also male models wear makeup in shoots
minimally
if women are allowed to wear makeup, we should be able to, in minimal amounts (obviously not jamescharlesmaxxing)

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LastHopeForNorman, TopzCat1 and 4 others
I agree but don’t tag me again in a post about makeup. Only tag me in BBC propaganda.
I'll tag you in everything @RetardSubhuman post

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Frank Jack and RetardSubhuman

Every man should wear Mascara. It's not noticeable when you apply it only to the lower eyelashes. I tried it out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, A23ghskung and Deleted member 7926
Only "makeup" I wear is castor oil for eyelash and brows. I look slightly better ngl

• +1
Reactions: Overbiter and Deleted member 4106
jfl this guy resembles a childhood friend
he's tall, wide shouldered and lean, educationmaxxed
has an asian gf

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 4106
I used to wear foundation until I overheard my dads girlfriend in another room say "he wore makeup"

Never again :feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, A23ghskung, subhuman incel and 5 others
Every man should wear Mascarpone. It's not noticeable when you apply it only to the lower eyelashes. I tried it out.
Italian cheese on your lower eyelashes u srs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Overbiter
I'd support this if it wasn't the complete opposite to masculinity.

Makeup is seen as a feminine thing.

Its sort of like seeing big and buff women. Although SOME might pass as beautiful
most of them won't be appealing to men as being bulky and muscular is a masculine trait.

Unless you convince majority of men in the west that makeup isn't feminine then I don't
see this working mate.

Apart from that I'm all for it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, A23ghskung, subhuman incel and 2 others
I'd support this if it wasn't the complete opposite to masculinity.

Makeup is seen as a feminine thing.

Its sort of like seeing big and buff women. Although SOME might pass as beautiful
most of them won't be appealing to men as being bulky and muscular is a masculine trait.

Unless you convince majority of men in the west that makeup isn't feminine then I don't
see this working mate.

Apart from that I'm all for it.

It works only if girls can't tell you're wearing it, for the reason you said. They obviously have a way more keen eye for spotting it than we do. You can't get away with concealer or foundation at all. MAYBE some kind of subtle cream under the eyes, maybe some minimal mascara possibly? Would be interesting to test out

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung

image.png

maxresdefault.jpg
I still think these images look worse. They have this glossy, unrealistic appearance that is too soft for a man.

Maybe if you have some obvious flaws (blemishes, eye bags) you could get away with a bit of makeup, if they insist, but avoid anything like foundation.

I still think these images look worse. They have this glossy, unrealistic appearance that is too soft for a man.

Maybe if you have some obvious flaws (blemishes, eye bags) you could get away with a bit of makeup, if they insist, but avoid anything like foundation.
The first two no, the last two I even agree

I've been talking about this with a friend for a week. To me it's true that the average girl is better looking than the average guy just because every girl has 12/10 eyebrows and eyelashes due to makeup. It's funny how we say "oh this girl would be an incel if she was a man" no she would be an incel just without her makeup half the time. Boys should 100% wear makeup, after all it becomes more normalized by the day.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 7926, fjor2096 and 4 others
True rofl i used some skin darkening to cover my cystic inflammed acne and a girl from my class asked me if i was wearing makeup stopped after that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
True rofl i used some skin darkening to cover my cystic inflammed acne and a girl from my class asked me if i was wearing makeup stopped after that
You should also intimidate women by asking questions like "are you trying to hide your acne with makeup?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You should also intimidate women by asking questions like "are you trying to hide your acne with makeup?"
Yea its funny cause she is the girl who was wearing most make up out of all girls it was like 6 years ago anyway,she suked a dik anyway from a guy in the class jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Make up should become normal for men in the future
If it's normalized then it's an arms race where all men lose, but if you want to make a masculine make up guide here and now, like the low key stuff you showcased itt, that'd be better than most Best of the Best threads.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 4106
"Masculinity was important in ancient Egyptian culture, and makeup actually played a role in that. As early as 4000 BCE, men used black pigment to create elaborate cat-eye designs."

image.png

maxresdefault.jpg

No, unlike women, too much makeup makes men look gay, so makeup for men is something more minimalist as I showed above.
And precisely because it is more minimalist, makeup on men looks much more natural than on women. Remembering that men's skin ages more slowly than women's,Make up would be an insane anti aging.

That's not true unless you look like a super vain fag.Do you think women will like Marlon teixeira or johnny depp less because they wear makeup?
And also most women today are more tolerant of it, because of kpop and tiktok boys.
No, I don't want any of that sh*t in my life.

There's plenty words I never heard before in this guide
and we've got other stuff like brow pencil concealer eyecream moisturizer plenty of crap that might be good for something if you know how to do it. so if you take the mantle @MadVisionary get writing!

• Love it

image.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m going to try makeup when I go out at night, I feel like it will be harder to spot plus women have drinks in them so it will be less likely they notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
write what you did after kej3094

• +1
BTW this guy is a great example of damage from the sun. See how it affects his midface area around the eye bags/nose, that hollowed-out look

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer and Deleted member 4106
when it comes to masculine makeup i guess it's according to the pareto principle. get 80 % of the desired effect with 20 % of the effort. you quickly reach the point of diminishing returns, such as after having used concealer on a couple of acne, a concealer shade that hopefully blends in, and some moisturizer (idk!) and a few subtle strokes of a brow pencil beneath current hairs, then that's high yield but go beyond it then you might risk getting that fakeup look. But surely a guide that breaks crap down would be useful. Even just finding the best concealer I would have no idea about how to do that. So I vote we make you our makeup sage @MadVisionary. Our sage who finds and collects the best masculine fakeup tiktoks, and guides, and products and breaks down the very basics, the high yield stuff.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 4106
when it comes to masculine makeup i guess it's according to the pareto principle. get 80 % of the desired effect with 20 % of the effort. you quickly reach the point of diminishing returns, such as after having used concealer on a couple of acne, a concealer shade that hopefully blends in, and some moisturizer (idk!) and a few subtle strokes of a brow pencil beneath current hairs, then that's high yield but go beyond it then you might risk getting that fakeup look. But surely a guide that breaks crap down would be useful. Even just finding the best concealer I would have no idea about how to do that. So I vote we make you our makeup sage @MadVisionary. Our sage who finds and collects the best masculine fakeup tiktoks, and guides, and products and breaks down the very basics, the high yield stuff.
I will do

• Love it
Reactions: Diremeyer
Concealer under the eyes is all you need really

• +1
just saw there's a hell of a lot of fakeup for brows i never heard about, even simple stuff using stencils, so get writing madvisionary

foundation on eye dark circle area works

• +1
How fucking desperate can you be
Start to work on your masculinity if you thought about using make up for one second
This forum is full of weak gaylords

Just improve your skin by doing laser peel treatments. You'll get clear natural skin🤷‍♂️