Make your dick grow 0.5 inches in 3 weeks (NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED)

T

Tallcell

Iron
Hello, fellow mentally ill people!

I've been reading about different PE techniques and built the ultimate SIMPLE program for ultimate length gains.
I've been doing this for three weeks, and went from 7.5" to 8.1". This is the easiest softmax you can do.
I'll try to do this for 6 months and see if I can go over 8.5". There aren't any girls who can take that much, but I ain't getting any anyway, so why not?

You do this program twice a day. Every morning and every evening:
1. Warm up your dick. Preferably in the shower or just put a hot towel around it for 5 minutes (Optional if you are time-constrained).
2. Stretch and rotate your dick in every direction like you are trying to draw a big circle for 15 seconds.
3. Take a 👌 grip of your dick below the glands and stretch to the LEFT, with medium to high force for 40 seconds.
4. Repeat step 2
5. Take a 👌 grip of your dick below the glands and stretch to the RIGHT, with medium to high force for 40 seconds.
6. Repeat step 2
7. Take a 👌 grip of your dick below the glands and stretch to the DOWN, with medium to high force for 40 seconds.
8. Repeat step 2
9. Take an 👌 grip of your dick below the glands and stretch to the FRONT, with medium to high force for 40 seconds.
10. Repeat step 2
11. Take a 👌 grip of your dick below the glands and stretch to the UP, with medium to high force for 40 seconds.
12. Repeat step 2

If you feel any pain or see marks on your dick, stop immediately and wait for it to heal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, panjeet currycel, BeanletMogger and 7 others
Dicklet cope
You’ve got an inferior dick to somebody 6.5 inches who’d be able to reach her Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone or hit her cervix is she’s into pain play.. but most importantly will be able to do more positions and give better sex to her.

Muh bigger is better.. I wish somebody told me what I’m telling you before I did PE. I got a 7 inch that I would genuinely give half an inch to somebody in need.

It’s honestly one of my biggest regrets.
As long as you are 5.5-6.5 you are good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, BeanletMogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Dicklet cope
You’ve got an inferior dick to somebody 6.5 inches who’d be able to reach her Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone or hit her cervix is she’s into pain play.. but most importantly will be able to do more positions and give better sex to her.

Muh bigger is better.. I wish somebody told me what I’m telling you before I did PE. I got a 7 inch that I would genuinely give half an inch to somebody in need.

I don't care. I just want to grow it more. I'm dying a virgin anyway, might as well be the biggest dick virgin out there.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, panjeet currycel, LegitUser and 1 other person
Dicklet cope

if u actually did PE you would know that you could lose gains just by stopping routine for awhile

• +1
Reactions: Rocketman
if u actually did PE you would know that you could lose gains just by stopping routine for awhile
This is the first time I'm doing it, I don't intend on stopping

Isn’t this just jelqing? I’ve heard it can damage your dick and erection quality, but I’m assuming that’s with people who overdo it

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and LegitUser
Isn’t this just jelqing? I’ve heard it can damage your dick and erection quality, but I’m assuming that’s with people who overdo it
No Jelqing is not stretching. It's cope

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Dicklet cope

8 is ideal

I did which is why I pushed it to 0.5 above, you can aim to lose 0.5 and most ligament gains. When did I say I didn’t already?
You do realise I’ve been on thundersplace / subreddits related to PE for roughly 4 years now.
I know everything about it.

I don't care. I just want to grow it more. I'm dying a virgin anyway, might as well be the biggest dick virgin out there.
Biggest dick is not the best dick. You are going away from having the best dick, to fulfil incel fantasies because of society’s insecurities, based off their feelings of inadequacy, promoted by the J3w5.
You’ll end up regretting it too.

OP is retarded. He’s talking about a beginner friendly stretch that was implemented many years back, that is no longer advocated anymore because of the negative effects of the S2S stretch.
He shouldn’t be making threads if he doesn’t know anything.

8 is ideal
Wrong after 6.5 anything above is a negative. Anything above a 6 is a negative, but the 6.5 enables you to do the most positions. If you guys don’t know any sex positions or how to get a girl off when having sex with her.. stop with promoting incel cope ffs. You’re reducing quality of life, but tbh if this is an elaborate ploy so you can give better sex than the competition, then I’m miring your Machiavellian tendencies. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, BeanletMogger and N1666
I did which is why I pushed it to 0.5 above, you can aim to lose 0.5 and most ligament gains. When did I say I didn’t already?
You do realise I’ve been on thundersplace / subreddits related to PE for roughly 4 years now.
I know everything about it.

Biggest dick is not the best dick. You are going away from having the best dick, to fulfil incel fantasies because of society’s insecurities, based off their feelings of inadequacy, promoted by the J3w5.
You’ll end up regretting it too.

OP is retarded. He’s talking about a beginner friendly stretch that was implemented many years back, that is no longer advocated anymore because of the negative effects of the S2S stretch.
He shouldn’t be making threads if he doesn’t know anything.

Wrong after 6.5 anything above is a negative. Anything above a 6 is a negative, but the 6.5 enables you to do the most positions. If you guys don’t know any sex positions or how to get a girl off when having sex with her.. stop with promoting incel cope ffs. You’re reducing quality of life, but tbh if this is an elaborate ploy so you can give better sex than the competition, then I’m miring your Machiavellian tendencies. :feelshmm:

I’ve seen this many times. Girls don’t understand how many inches a guy has. Hence the term “girl inches”. They will think 6 inches is 8 inches, and 5 inches is 7 inches.
It’s just more cope like these, that make the game a leaderboard of bigger is better:
IMG 1283
IMG 1282

Because of the rareness of it, surely it is better?
Wrong. It’s like height, taller is good for quality of life up to a certain point. Anything above that has its pros such as standing out due to rarity but is not practical and its cons far outweigh it.

But this is also a shit analogy, because at least there are some benefits from being very tall such as NBA/celebrity status/physical strength etc.. there’s nothing positive about having a dick larger than 6.5 inches.
Anything above 6.5 is a diisadvantage.

After 5.5-6.5 BPEL, girth matters way more. It gets better and better up to 5.5 inches after which it will fall exponentially for the average girl because of criteria such as requiring lube always, longer foreplay needed, slower strokes etc.
You will not give girl better sex the bigger you are, you will give worse sex and your girl will not be attached to your dick.

You wont be giving her the dick that she fantasises about. She won’t ever want you to fuck her, because you’ve never given her that top tier experience, yet you convince yourself that this is what she wants :feelshah:

You need to understand to separate the two. Bigger is better, don’t get me wrong, but up to the point I mentioned.
Believe me, I know a lot about sex, positions, foreplay etc

If the world existed so that people on average fell above the point that women could accommodate for, guys would be worshipping micro dicks. Just understand that. They would always chase the extreme no matter what.

This is a societal brainwashing, done to emasculate men

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, mvp2v1, got.daim and 1 other person
Dicklet cope

dick size has diminishing returns beyond a certain length, it becomes just visual only which can be a benefit but if your dick cant fit close enough to allow you pelvis to rub her clit while inside her, then you are missing out on some serious pleasure capability.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
bro you posted a cuck image made by some cuck as real life. embarrassing.

there isnt a single dick ever measured above 10 inches. 9 inches is also lacking in real proof as well.
Exactly. Women don’t know the inches, will exaggerate all the time.
Also think about this logic bro. They will only be referencing out of the guys they’ve been with. The ones that are promoting larger (but not to the extent that he sent.. probably around 6-7 in reality), have probably been with more guys, so they are whores themselves. And who tf cares about the whore’s opinion.

There is one dude. He was my PE buddy but started at 9.5+ inches back in the day.
When you do PE the difference between one’s BPSFL (bone pressed stretched flaccid length) and BPEL (bone pressed erect length) decreases.
And he’s been doing PE for years now, so there wouldn’t be much (if any) difference.

This is what it is:
IMG 1284

Biggest in the world for sure.
And guys would be worshipping this dude, not knowing he will never be able to have sex again. Not knowing that they will give better sex than he will ever. He’s also a fag btw

jfl @ the retards doing this

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and greycel
5.5-6.5 bone pressed?
Yeah
You should be lean regardless, so BP should be maximum 0.2-0.3 inches larger than NBP.
Being lean also improves girth and blood flow/ erection quality considerably.

jfl @ the retards doing this
I wish somebody told me before when I was at 6 inches. I grew to around the 7.5 mark then stopped.
I severely regret this. I would have given far better sex at 6 than 7
Even for the very rare girl if I ran into her and she was into pain play and me bottoming her out, that exists 4-6 inches within a vagina

I’m not even lying I would take a 5.5 over a 7. A 5.5 will still bottom out most women and reach the A-spot I mentioned earlier.
If it was a graph it gets better and better slowly up to a 6.5 then it falls exponentially suddenly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Exactly. Women don’t know the inches, will exaggerate all the time.
Also think about this logic bro. They will only be referencing out of the guys they’ve been with. The ones that are promoting larger (but not to the extent that he sent.. probably around 6-7 in reality), have probably been with more guys, so they are whores themselves. And who tf cares about the whore’s opinion.

There is one dude. He was my PE buddy but started at 9.5+ inches back in the day.
When you do PE the difference between one’s BPSFL (bone pressed stretched flaccid length) and BPEL (bone pressed erect length) decreases.
And he’s been doing PE for years now, so there wouldn’t be much (if any) difference.

This is what it is:
View attachment 3002500
Biggest in the world for sure.
And guys would be worshipping this dude, not knowing he will never be able to have sex again. Not knowing that they will give better sex than he will ever. He’s also a fag btw
this dude is probably under 9 inches he needs to take a normal pic with a normal ruler

• Hmm...
this dude is probably under 9 inches he needs to take a normal pic with a normal ruler
I’ve seen a pic of him with over 10 inch BPEL long before he posted this one where his BPFSL is 11.5 inches.
I know another guy who is 9 inches BPEL and his BPFSL is 9.5inches approx
The longer you do PE the smaller the diff between the two will be

But both these guys will give worse sex than me, and I’ll give worse sex than the average dude. It’s over for me, but at least I’m not as bad as these guys.
A microdick whilst far from ideal, would be better because at least you can have sex, whereas these dudes are all show
It would be a vain existence

I’ve seen a pic of him with over 10 inch BPEL long before he posted this one where his BPFSL is 11.5 inches.
I know another guy who is 9 inches BPEL and his BPFSL is 9.5inches approx
The longer you do PE the smaller the diff between the two will be

But both these guys will give worse sex than me, and I’ll give worse sex than the average dude. It’s over for me, but at least I’m not as bad as these guys.
A microdick whilst far from ideal, would be better because at least you can have sex, whereas these dudes are all show
It would be a vain existence
i mean that 11.5 photo is like not even straight the ruler is bending heavily at the top and and slightly at the bottom and isn't would need better pics, ive seen people around 9.25 bp tho

• +1
Yeah
You should be lean regardless, so BP should be maximum 0.2-0.3 inches larger than NBP.
Lifefuel if so :feelsgood:. I go from 5.6 to 6.3 BP but that's cuz I'm fat af. After leanmaxxing I'll focus on maxing out EQ.

• +1
Yeah

I wish somebody told me before when I was at 6 inches. I grew to around the 7.5 mark then stopped.
I severely regret this. I would have given far better sex at 6 than 7
Even for the very rare girl if I ran into her and she was into pain play and me bottoming her out, that exists 4-6 inches within a vagina

I’m not even lying I would take a 5.5 over a 7. A 5.5 will still bottom out most women and reach the A-spot I mentioned earlier.
If it was a graph it gets better and better slowly up to a 6.5 then it falls exponentially suddenly
Brutal... it's over for me isn't it? 5" NBP 5.2-5.3~ BP. I always kinda knew 6 was the sweetspot and 6.5 at the best, anything after that is retarded and you shouldn't be fucking whores with grand canyon down there anyway.
Also what you're saying is that OP's exercises will cause damage? what PE do you recommend? i want to be 6" BP, i'll settle for half an inch increase in length tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and greycel
Brutal... it's over for me isn't it? 5" NBP 5.2-5.3~ BP. I always kinda knew 6 was the sweetspot and 6.5 at the best, anything after that is retarded and you shouldn't be fucking whores with grand canyon down there anyway.
Also what you're saying is that OP's exercises will cause damage? what PE do you recommend? i want to be 6" BP, i'll settle for half an inch increase in length tbh
You can most definitely reach that without any devices bro
Just using your hands, you can reach permanent gains of your glans
And tbh if you are planning to go for a more Conservative girl then chances are she will have a lower body count so 6" might be even better than 6.5".
The range is often due to women comparing you to their past experiences. A part of sex especially for women, moreso than men, is to do with the mind.. and how you mentally stimulate her.

5 is fine bro but yeah you'll benefit to be closer to 6.

The reason I'm extremely cooked is because I'm planning to find a virgin. To the point that I'd rather be alone forever than marry a non virgin.
So for me I'm especially screwed being 7 because not only is it beyond the 6.5" mark, but also I'd go for women who prefer the lower end of 5.5-6.5 (preferably around 6, for access to more positions).

Btw I still remember your question for fulfilment. Its been on my mind for the past few days, I'll get back to you soon about that. I believe I might have a general answer.

Last edited:
You can most definitely reach that without any devices bro
Just using your hands, you can reach permanent gains of your glans
And tbh if you are planning to go for a more Conservative girl then chances are she will have a lower body count so 6" might be even better than 6.5".
The range is often due to women comparing you to their past experiences. A part of sex especially for women, moreover than men, is to do with the mind.. and how you mentally stimulate her.

5 is fine bro but yeah you'll benefit to be closer to 6.

The reason I'm extremely cooked is because I'm planning to find a virgin. To the point that I'd rather be alone forever than marry a non virgin.
So for me I'm especially screwed being 7 because not only is it beyond the 6.5" mark, but also I'd go for women who prefer the lower end of 6-6.5 (5.5 is also good).

Btw I still remember your question for fulfilment. Its been on my mind for the past few days, I'll get back to you soon about that. I believe I might have a general answer.
i am virgin only man, i do not wish to put my dick inside of a woman who has already been defiled by another man. So yh 6" is enough for a virgin and even later on. just using my hands? what? heard lot of bad stuff about jelqing and PE in general that will cause permanent damage to my penis. 5 doesn't seem fine at all imo, seems too small. 6" would make me very happy!
You want a virgin and you're 7.5? BROOOOOOOOOOOTAL she's going to get rekt and tell you to stop after one thrust if you can even get it all in. Once you are bigger i'm assuming you can't go smaller otherwise you would have already done it. Atleast yu have the right mindset and want to marry a virgin unlike other cuckolds who think marrying a woman who has been fucked and defiled by other men is acceptable.
Sure i look forward to your answer about fulfillment. Your posts are usually very good and informative, it's nice having you on this forum!

• Love it
i am virgin only man, i do not wish to put my dick inside of a woman who has already been defiled by another man. So yh 6" is enough for a virgin and even later on. just using my hands? what? heard lot of bad stuff about jelqing and PE in general that will cause permanent damage to my penis. 5 doesn't seem fine at all imo, seems too small. 6" would make me very happy!
You want a virgin and you're 7.5? BROOOOOOOOOOOTAL she's going to get rekt and tell you to stop after one thrust if you can even get it all in. Once you are bigger i'm assuming you can't go smaller otherwise you would have already done it. Atleast yu have the right mindset and want to marry a virgin unlike other cuckolds who think marrying a woman who has been fucked and defiled by other men is acceptable.
Sure i look forward to your answer about fulfillment. Your posts are usually very good and informative, it's nice having you on this forum!
Yeah man I 100% agree about the virgin part

But the one thing that really irritates me is that guys here would sleep around with lots of women, ruin a lot of future husbands' lives.. they'll have to wake up everyday knowing that another man was balls deep in their wife, when she was younger.. the fact that, that dude she opened her legs for, defiled her, tainted her permanently.. and she would've still been with him if things worked out or he had half the respect for this wife that the husband has.

And those slayers will still have the audacity to ask for a virgin :feelsree:
After contributing so much towards the growing problem😕

Which is why I'm telling people here especially the younger greycels to not make the mistake of not only dragging themselves and their future wife down, but the girl they are hooking up with and her future husband down.

This problem fucks up so many people
Even extending to incels lol, who are at the bottom of the dating barrel because of this hypergamy.

I honestly couldn't give less of a shit about the slayers who've lost their sense of direction and are participating in all and any type of debauchery.

Yeahh.. 7.5 is rough. But luckily I'm 7 now. Expect to lose around 0.3-0.5 inches at the end, so you should shoot for around 6.3-6.5.
Learn to know when to stop btw, I knew the idea of 6.5 being the best (for the average girl) long before, but I got carried away because everybody there compares their progress and it goes back to that competition of wanting to be bigger. Rather than wanting to be better.
That's the only place in the world where people call out each other for actually having bigger dicks than what they claim, because guys would lie about their pre results, acting as if it was initially small in order to have made one of the largest gains out of everybody else there.
Lol

Its pretty similar to Salludon's argument of not having done surgery:
i would have got more praise if i just admit to having surgeries. Saying i had mewing actually gets me the opposite. But it is what it is, that’s what i did, i’m not gonna admit to something i never did.
But unlike the people on the PE forums, he "isn't going to lie" :feelshmm:

Anyways, I'm probably going to go for a taller girl I hope instead of 5'4 that I was previously content with, I'm probably going to find a girl 5'6/ 5'7+.
Yeah you can't go smaller unless you have penis reduction surgery but that's for very big.
Doctors will think I'm taking the piss if I walked in asking for a 0.5 inch decrease.
Even though it makes a massive difference that they wouldn't understand :feelsbadman:.
Or they probably do understand it but are just :bluepill:in nature

Yeah don't do jelqing or Side to Side stretches (s2s). There are other forms to increase size, I'll dm you something tomorrow. If I forget then shoot me a dm bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe