herring

Sphinx
it looks above average to me?

IMG 20211217 184529  01
IMG 20211217 184504  01

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16215 and 7 others
do you have good occlusion

terrachad with bimax

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
terrachad with bimax
my lower maxilla isn't ideal but i think i'll just stick to my infraorbital rim implant plan, already got my surgery scheduled for early 2022

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
wtf kinda gay alien is this? :feelswat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
start taking skincare seriously

• +1
Reactions: herring
u look like shit and should stop coping with psl while u obviously look ogre.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and herring
technically speakin, u are lacking in lower eyelid area, but sadly, harmony isn't about fixing autistic flaws one by one.
grow stubble, eyelashes, eyebrows, try to look human and it will ascend you more. also stop with this weird skin tone.

technically speakin, u are lacking in lower eyelid area, but sadly, harmony isn't about fixing autistic flaws one by one.
grow stubble, eyelashes, eyebrows, try to look human and it will ascend you more. also stop with this weird skin tone.
no worries i know exactly what i'm doing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16620
Cant tell why but looks uncanny, as if you had too many implants

• +1
Reactions: .👽., subhuman incel and thereallegend
don't worry, he's a curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Post a 90 degree side profile of you in your natural posture without jutting. Your lower maxilla looks slightly recessed. Mandible looks short as well. Possibly could benefit from CCW bimax but need to see your true side.

• +1
Post a 90 degree side profile of you in your natural posture without jutting. Your lower maxilla looks slightly recessed. Mandible looks short as well. Possibly could benefit from CCW bimax but need to see your true side.
i am not jutting jfl

Screenshot 20210821 205121

here is your true side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, subhuman incel and zeke714
i am not jutting jfl

View attachment 1446019

here is your true side
Not a true side. You're turning your head. Keep your head straight and take a picture from the side with natural neck and head posture. You do look recessed though ngl. Looks like you got chin implants to disguise your mandible which looks slightly uncanny.

Last edited:
  • +1
Not a true side. You're turning your head. Keep your head straight and take a picture from the side. You do look recessed though ngl.
check out this video candid of me

Attachments

• VID-20210216-WA0135_01.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and one job away
Germancel spotted. Please don’t gas us :feelswah:

Your maxilla is slightly behind. And your chin is too big

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Chin mogs me :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and zeke714
You can benefit from bimax. Did you get a chin implant + rhino or something? Threw your ratios off.

• +1
You can benefit from bimax. Did you get a chin implant + rhino or something? Threw your ratios off.
i had septoplasty to fix a crooked nose, in this specific video my nose was still swollen tho

that's it. my chin just for some reason exploded in size in late puberty.

Imagine having makinithappen give you bdd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Titbot, Deleted member 14978 and 8 others
Germancel spotted. Please don’t gas us :feelswah:

Your maxilla is slightly behind. And your chin is too big

His midface is flat and his outter face is forwardly grown and out.

It creates a weird funky disharmony.

You can tell he squashed his midface in by being constantly glued to his laptop, computer, phone during and throughout puberty

Moment he discovered masturbation it was over for his maxilla

He needs surgery on his midface. Take action I say. He could be a bone mogger but doesn't realise it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Ritalincell and subhuman incel
His midface is flat and his outter face is forwardly grown and out.

It creates a weird funky disharmony.

You can tell he squashed his midface in by being constantly glued to his laptop, computer, phone during and throughout puberty

Moment he discovered masturbation it was over for his maxilla

He needs surgery on his midface. Take action I say. He could be a bone mogger but doesn't realise it.
i am getting surgery on my midface, not bonebreaking bimax tho

• +1
i am getting surgery on my midface, not bonebreaking bimax tho
You would greatly improve from bimax because you're recessed. You instead want to shove implants in your face and make yourself look even more uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn
You would greatly improve from bimax because you're recessed. You instead want to shove implants in your face and make yourself look even more uncanny.

He's a fucking abysmally stupid little kid

He could be seen as sexy, with Chad harmony lmao

All he has to do is bring his midface out but instead wants to land lumps ontop of his midface

Absolute IDIOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and subhuman incel
He's a fucking abysmally stupid little kid

He could be seen as sexy, with Chad harmony lmao

All he has to do is bring his midface out but instead wants to land lumps ontop of his midface

Absolute IDIOT
my lower maxilla isn't that brutally recessed lmao, its just midface hypoplasia in the upper midface. look at the pic below

Unknown

i don't need to break open my entire skull nibbas, i just need infraorbital rims.

• JFL
you don't need bimax jfl, get infra rim like u said.. btw ur nose looks strange

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and subhuman incel
Might be one of those rare cases where a chin reduction might help the harmony

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and subhuman incel
my lower maxilla isn't that brutally recessed lmao, its just midface hypoplasia in the upper midface. look at the pic below

View attachment 1446182

i don't need to break open my entire skull nibbas, i just need infraorbital rims.
That's not your true side profile lmfao. Argue with me all you want. I'm trying to help you and you want to cope and going to get bogdanoffed.

• +1

View attachment 1446182

Nigga it's not that part that is weak

It's the bones over the nose and the philitrum

It's all sunken in

That is a part of the maxilla

Correct me if I'm wrong?

2646620 IMG 20211217 184529  01

• JFL
Profile wise that's a 7 to 8 he needs to explain himself as to why he thinks your maxilla is recessed it's not it's very good.

What do you call it when someone has a flat mid/inner face like this nigga? Compared with his outter face, his inner face is not forwardly grown. His maxilla is not projecting forwards like all notoriously handsome Chads.

2646620 IMG 20211217 184529  01

Profile wise that's a 7 to 8 he needs to explain himself as to why he thinks your maxilla is recessed it's not it's very good.
it's not a proper side profile

View attachment 1446182

Yeh it's really fucking good what the fuck is the other guy on about ? the guy down below is an case of an recessed maxilla yours like a differen't species relative wtf You must get pussy on the daily I can't imagine how easy my life would be if i looked like you.

What do you call it when someone has a flat mid/inner face like this nigga? Compared with his outter face, his inner face is not forwardly grown. His maxilla is not projecting forwards like all notoriously handsome Chads.

View attachment 1446198

That isn't a flat midface pic down below is.

Nigga it's not that part that is weak

It's the bones over the nose and the philitrum

It's all sunken in

That is a part of the maxilla

Correct me if I'm wrong?

View attachment 1446194
its just my frontal bone/paranasal that is too forward grown in relation to my midface.

yes i would look better with a more forward maxilla but fixing my recessed infraorbital rims should already give me back some facial harmony without bogging me. leaving me content with my appearance hopefully.

bro i'm not getting lefort i can't let someone fracture my skull professionally, i just hate the idea.

it's not a proper side profile

Bro you've studied facial aesthetics since 2019 yeah?

Is his midface not weak compared to his outter face? His outter face has proper development, while his midface didn't wanna grow forwards because he was suffocating it with joke posture or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Wrong.

OP has a flat midface RELATIVE to his outter face.

Show me why I am wrong.

Well no his malars aren't flaring and his cheek aren't low set flat midfaces is a typical mongoloid trait he doesn't have it

Is his midface not weak compared to his outter face? His outter face has proper development, while his midface didn't wanna grow forwards because he was suffocating it with joke posture or whatever.
flat faces are literally just a common trait among my phenotype (North Caucasian), it is not environmental.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar

His mandible is too forward grown relative to his midface, he's trying to disguise this by not posting a proper side profile.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and MakinItHappenReturn
its just my frontal bone/paranasal that is too forward grown in relation to my midface.

yes i would look better with a more forward maxilla but fixing my recessed infraorbital rims should already give me back some facial harmony without bogging me. leaving me content with my appearance hopefully.

bro i'm not getting lefort i can't let someone fracture my skull professionally, i just hate the idea.

And this is exactly why the high inhibition normies that have a chance of Chad stardom will never live-up to their full potential on here

YOU'RE A FLAT OUT PUSSY

You get one life and looks are INTEGRAL. They give you the licence to act the way you WANT to act and choose the PERSONALITY YOU WANT TO HAVE. A ruggedly handsome Chad that isn't a turbo manlet can choose however the fuck he wants to be.

And all you care about is having your precious little face split open by a surgeon while in a state of deep sleep. PUSSY

His mandible is too forward grown relative to his midface, he's trying to disguise this by not posting a proper side profile.

Oh is that what it is? So it's the OTHER way around

He just can't jut his maxilla LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc