MakeItHappen said my maxilla is recessed

hmm makinithappen might be right, I looked at the vid and err yh I can see it now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and MakinItHappenReturn
flat faces are literally just a common trait among my phenotype (North Caucasian), it is not environmental.

Show me examples of your phenotype

Why do you listen to @MakinItHappenReturn that guy is a retard

• +1
Reactions: one job away
hmm makinithappen might be right, I looked at the vid and err yh I can see it now

View attachment 1446214

I am a late comer to PSL having only just joined it in the pandemic, but NOW I know my shit better than mostly anyone.

I got an intuition for it. I see the big picture RIGHT-AWAY nigga

Straight to the crux of the issue.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, gamma, Primordial and 1 other person
@Introvertednarc

He doesn't even appear to be jutting here

What are you saying he's doing to create this illusion that his mandible is longer than it is?

2646849 1639786141630

@Introvertednarc

He doesn't even appear to be jutting here

What are you saying he's doing to create this illusion that his mandible is longer than it is?

View attachment 1446223
I didn't say he was frauding his mandible length, he has a good mandible. I said he was angling his selfies so that his midface didn't appear flat, essentially what you told him before.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
And this is exactly why the high inhibition normies that have a chance of Chad stardom will never live-up to their full potential on here

YOU'RE A FLAT OUT PUSSY

You get one life and looks are INTEGRAL. They give you the licence to act the way you WANT to act and choose the PERSONALITY YOU WANT TO HAVE. A ruggedly handsome Chad that isn't a turbo manlet can choose however the fuck he wants to be.

And all you care about is having your precious little face split open by a surgeon while in a state of deep sleep. PUSSY
ion wanna be chad that bad bro, i just want nice compact orbitals and i'm set no worries whatsoever. yeah i'll still have harmony issues but i'll get over it, i have a good height and frame and my face will be sufficient.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
ion wanna be chad that bad bro, i just want nice compact orbitals and i'm set no worries whatsoever. yeah i'll still have harmony issues but i'll get over it, i have a good height and frame and my face will be sufficient.

Im done with you, you're a passenger in life. The backseat is for women. You do you though.

jfl at niggas saying he needs bimax:lul::lul::lul: this forum is a meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, one job away, oatmeal and 1 other person
you're already above average, you don't need orbital implants.

you're already above average, you don't need orbital implants.
he looks uncanny, no joke I'm not even a psl autist but its something about his nose area or something

jfl at niggas saying he needs bimax:lul::lul::lul: this forum is a meme
Fr. Ppl throw it around like it’s fillers.

Most guys never even had a consultation. Kinda weird that @LooksOverAll litersally spams it in every thread asking for advice. He should know that docs don’t operate on fckin everything and everyone.

they literally saw your face apart. It’s still a health surgery in 95% of the cases, not a throw at everything beauty Surgery. Op is above average in looks. Imagine he comes to a consultation demanding to have a very invasive surgery for 2 mm of projection.

is his maxilla a bit weak? Maybe but i know models with the same. Or actors.

his chin is disproportionate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Fr. Ppl throw it around like it’s fillers.

Most guys never even had a consultation. Kinda weird that @LooksOverAll litersally spams it in every thread asking for advice. He should know that docs don’t operate on fckin everything and everyone.

they literally saw your face apart. It’s still a health surgery in 95% of the cases, not a throw at everything beauty Surgery. Op is above average in looks. Imagine he comes to a consultation demanding to have a very invasive surgery for 2 mm of projection.

is his maxilla a bit weak? Maybe but i know models with the same. Or actors.

his chin is disproportionate
Most surgeons will though but I'm in a different story since my teeth are actually fucked up so insurance will cover my case. I'd assume his jaws are anatomically recessed, but his chin is massive making it look not so bad. If you look at his side profile it looks recessed.

My point is that bimax is the most effective looksmax procedure in cases of recession. Tons of people who've spent $50k+ and improved 0.5 PSL at best while I've seen like 5 people ascend through bimax + jaw implants in DMs. Most were in places like Brazil too compared to the "top doctors" in the US barely able to improve people's looks without botching them.

Last edited:
Most surgeons will though but I'm in a different story since my teeth are actually fucked up so insurance will cover my case. I'd assume his jaws are anatomically recessed, but his chin is massive making it look not so bad. If you look at his side profile it looks recessed.

My point is that bimax is the most effective looksmax procedure in cases of recession. Tons of people who've spent $50k+ and improved 0.5 PSL at best while I've seen like 5 people ascend through bimax + jaw implants in DMs. Most were in places like Brazil too compared to the "top doctors" in the US barely able to improve people's looks without botching them.
His massive chin is creating the weak maxilla look, not masking it. If you have a very strong mandible the maxilla will appear more recessed. Not the other way around.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

how far along are you with your bimax?

LMFAO at braindead incels saying that his mandible and maxilla is recessed :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: SAR
LMFAO at braindead incels saying that his mandible and maxilla is recessed :lul::lul::lul:
But his maxilla is litterally recessed. It's not as forward grown as his mandible

• +1
Do you have ct scan? Forward growth is overrated btw height and width of the skull are more important

But his maxilla is litterally recessed. It's not as forward grown as his mandible
My dick is 18 cm. Another guy's dick is 25 cm.

My dick is litterally "recessed". It's not as long grown as other guy's dick.

I need a "dickmax" surgery? :unsure:

My dick is 18 cm. Another guy's dick is 25 cm.

My dick is litterally "recessed". It's not as long grown as other guy's dick.

I need a "dickmax" surgery? :unsure:
Shit analogy.
You're comparing harmony in between two parts of the face and the difference in between the same body parts in two different people.
Looksmaxing is about having your facial features in harmony with each other.
Also, that guy's maxilla is recessed objectively and compared to his mandible.
If his mandible was slightly less forward grown maybe it would look less uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Shit analogy.
Good analogy :p
It was a sarcasm about "sizes" relevant to each other. OPs mandible (25 cm) is disproportionate to his maxilla (18 cm).
Your cap :ROFLMAO:
Also, that guy's maxilla is recessed objectively and compared to his mandible.
Objectively??? Objectively it is perfectly normal.

OP's mandible is OGRE-level, fucking overgrown.
He needs to shave off his lower jaw.
Maxilla has NOTHING to do with his looks.

Good analogy :p
It was a sarcasm about "sizes" relevant to each other. OPs mandible (25 cm) is disproportionate to his maxilla (18 cm).
Your cap :ROFLMAO:

In the picture at the top of this page it doesn't look too overgrown. In the picture at the beginning it almost appears he has an underbite but how he is poistioned in that picture may be giving that impression.

Last edited:

idk look at the previous pictures his maxilla looks flat AF. Yes his mandible is ogre level but if his maxilla was more forward grown it would look better. You might be right that he needs shaving though

Last edited:
  • +1
Post a 90 degree side profile of you in your natural posture without jutting. Your lower maxilla looks slightly recessed. Mandible looks short as well. Possibly could benefit from CCW bimax but need to see your true side.
Pm Plz

If i had your zygos i wouldn't be here :feelswhy: