Makes me cage when the first thing people buy with their spare money is a gaming PC

D

Deleted member 22063

Zephir
Joined
Sep 5, 2022
Posts
2,675
Reputation
4,337
I would have done the same tbh. What else could you do with the money tbh if you're inkwell. When I was in uni, I didn't even know how much money I had until my debit card got rejected. What else would I do with it besides buy food or PC games. Buying a gaming PC for NEETs and inkwells is as formative an experience as a normie saving up for an engagement ring especially if you're young, in hs, because it opens up a whole new world of rotting.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Alt Number 3
If you spend more than 2 hours a day on your PC, It's a good investment even if you're a poorcel.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22063
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, dimorphism and Deleted member 22063
I would have done the same tbh. What else could you do with the money tbh if you're inkwell. When I was in uni, I didn't even know how much money I had until my debit card got rejected. What else would I do with it besides buy food or PC games. Buying a gaming PC for NEETs and inkwells is as formative an experience as a normie saving up for an engagement ring especially if you're young, in hs, because it opens up a whole new world of rotting.
legit
gaming and pizza, but only after looksmaxxing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22063
legit
gaming and pizza, but only after looksmaxxing.
fetchimage
 
Nah bro it’s like the worst use of money, just paying to be lowT.

Things you could have got with that money:

Cocaine, Steroids, Escrots, A vehicle.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22063

Similar threads

Sköll12
Replies
27
Views
89
dimocel
dimocel
itsover74
Replies
11
Views
59
anaverageman
anaverageman
Banana ★ 🍌
Replies
14
Views
73
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
DollFuka
Replies
14
Views
197
browgi27
browgi27
sub5jack
Replies
3
Views
50
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top