Makeup & hatred for foids

Müller

Müller

Chadlite
Girls excessive usage of makeup is the single most devastating thing to occur for the male species. An ltb can have stacylite appeal just with makeup. Men do not have this ability. A truly attractive man is genetically gifted. Basically any woman can be desired today, because men are fed the crumbs of the dating circulation. Why is it like this? Why must life be this way.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fishy, 1966Ford, iloveboobs and 8 others
tl;dr women are whores and dont deserve to live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, future6psl, lebronjames23 and 6 others
Life ain’t fair mane

why do u have to call them foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, SubhumanCurrycel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
tl;dr women are whores and dont deserve to live
then change your avi boyo makes me think you are one yourself

Girls excessive usage of makeup is the single most devastating thing to occur for the male species. An ltb can have stacylite appeal just with makeup. Men do not have this ability. A truly attractive man is genetically gifted. Basically any woman can be desired today, because men are fed the crumbs of the dating circulation. Why is it like this? Why must life be this way.
Cakefaced LTB's can't get to stacylite

They look much better I guess on the internet or outside but up-close it looks disgusting

i need to look cute to offset the 5g of test e constantly flowing through my bloodstream
test is cope you need vril to be a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva and truthhurts
i would reocmemnd getting any type of surgery because of this link rhino or extarctions for hollow cheeks am I right guys? Also men can’t wear makeup that’s gay as hell nigga.. you’re so right what could we possibly do about this? Why do women try to act so smart all of the time man I fucking hate it im on my iPad writing this right now because I can’t bare to get on my prebuilt pc which for your information was HANDCRAFTED BY A FEMALE! NO WODJER THERES A WHOLE LOT OF MALWARE ON THERE SHE DIDTN EVEN ACTIVATE THE WINDOWS KEY I SPENT $2000 ON THE DESKTOP ALONE!!!!!!

test is cope you need vril to be a man
looks can be deceiving, youre talking to the guitarist of agartha.

Broooo i am not gonna lie

There was a girl in me class, this girl was the only girl to me class

She is always talking to boys, to every boy in the class

Literaly she is always near the boys, and talk to the boys

She is a normal mtn, high mtn
So i was walking once just minding me bussines and boom i saw her

SHE WAS HELLA UGLY , A LOW LTN
WTF.. I WAS SHOCKED , IN SHOCK

A LOW LTN

looks can be deceiving, youre talking to the guitarist of agartha.
View attachment 3100622
Shut the fuck up nigga