makeup is retarted

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
theres always girls compilamenting others girls on how pretty they look in my high school. thing is there always wearing 99999 milligrams of fucking makeup. u dont know someone looks until they takeoff their makeup. females cope so hard with makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, angelo, Debetro and 1 other person
makeupmaxed frauding htb that's mtb without makeup>
You're also curry

26909.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and TDTaykurso
jfl in the current meta "natural" beautiful girls get brutally destroyed by makeupd bitches, being natural is 100% patched as a women, that's why naturally hot niggas are praised and simped for so much, and i do prefer me a bimbo bitch so i dont mind JFL if it pleases ur eyes theres nun wrong w/ it, unless ur tryna give the bitch a baby then there's a probablem w/ psl n shit

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and kyb
jfl in the current meta "natural" beautiful girls get brutally destroyed by makeupd bitches, being natural is 100% patched as a women, that's why naturally hot niggas are praised and simped for so much, and i do prefer me a bimbo bitch so i dont mind JFL if it pleases ur eyes theres nun wrong w/ it, unless ur tryna give the bitch a baby then there's a probablem w/ psl n shit
yeah i guess u right

white people

11 letters, i think

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Lol i despise those fake eyelashes they wear

looks retarded and I only see certified thots wearing them EVERY TIME

they usually have bloated lips and tatttoos as well, looks corny asf

just like a bloated gymcel lmfao

Lol i despise those fake eyelashes they wear

looks retarded and I only see certified thots wearing them EVERY TIME

they usually have bloated lips and tatttoos as well, looks corny asf

just like a bloated gymcel lmfao
bro especially the eyelashes bro. the blaoted ass glossy lips make it so much worse. junderneath all that dust thir subhuman

• +1
Reactions: angelo
white people

11 letters, i think
it's always the sheboons latinas muslimsluts chinks who wear tons of it 24/7, white women are the least frauding although they still fraud a lot

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 33275 and ongongfr
it's always the sheboons latinas muslimsluts chinks who wear tons of it 24/7, white women are the least frauding although they still fraud a lot
true

I love makeup on women, one of the best inventions tbh. That way I dont only find like 10% of women attractive as evolution would have intended it probably but now I can find 90% of women attractive, makeup is great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593