makeup maxxing

D

Deleted member 20179

Ramen noodles
INB4 gay - it’s not gay, it makes you more atttactive to FEMALES, therefore it’s straight. If you think it’s gay, you’re gay, im comfortable with my sexuality. Men won’t spot it, and if you get with a liberal foid she will encourage it

What im doing currently
-BB cream
-regular lip balm
-Toppik on brows

What im considering to take the next step

- normal skin care. Cleanse, moisturize, rinse with cold water. Normal stuff just for skincare.

- primer. Apparently you need this before putting anything else on.

-subtle foundation instead of BB @Prettyboy and @pneumocystosis have good guides on this. Will need to find a good brand. Combine it with a tan, too, would be good.

-facial waxing. 100% getting neck waxed. May just normal shave face so as to not permanently remove those hairs, neck hair is impossible to shave

-concealer for undereyes. Again, use a subtle amount. Literally 10$ and mogs 1000$ under eye fillers JFL

-clear mascara for brows and eyelashes. Toppik is kind of shit of brows and looks clumpy and overly dark.

-tinted lip balm. Looking for a better longer lasting Vaseline with a reddish tint.

-removable veneers. My teeth are yellow from coffee and the bite isn’t ideal. I would consider getting another round of aligners, but clip on white veneers mog so hard and give you perfect smile.

JFL if you aren’t makeup maxxing in 2023. All the models like Chico, and TikTok prettyboys do it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, buflek, angelo and 5 others
i doi tinted lip balm and am thinking about adding bb cream and conceealer. How hhas bb cream been going for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
i doi tinted lip balm and am thinking about adding bb cream and conceealer. How hhas bb cream been going for you
Thanks for not trolling. I’m expecting some redpill richard cooper bots to roll in here calling us fags.

It’s okay, but doesn’t seem give that ideal Faceapp filter look. Which is why I considered a full routine + primer + foundation. According to makeup maxxers, a subtle shine less potent foundation can mog bb cream to the grave, but is riskier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, babouchelelouche and pneumocystosis
I like your natural makeup selection but I would like to remind people that its risky to wear makeup. Most girls will find it off putting, like its a source of insecurity and they are very good at detecting makeup on people even the subtle ones that guys wouldn't be able to detect.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 20179
I like your natural makeup selection but I would like to remind people that its risky to wear makeup. Most girls will find it off putting, like its a source of insecurity and they are very good at detecting makeup on people even the subtle ones that guys wouldn't be able to detect.
I understand, but personally I’d rather look good than look bad and natural

• +1
Reactions: Azr616
under eye concealer ?

everyday this forum wants to turn men into trannies

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Vesper, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
everyday this forum wants to turn men into trannies
Teach me how to get single moms, richard

5B4C5E6E 812F 4449 BA0D 9A72EF2DA14D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Azr616, Sigmapsycho and 2 others
Great thread.

This forum will be making tremendous strides in looksmaxxing as soon as the fuckers here understand that makeupmaxxing is ideal for men.

Imagine all the possibilities and the new findings our collective minds would come up with.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29167, Azr616 and 6 others
Great thread.

This forum will be making tremendous strides in looksmaxxing as soon as the fuckers here understand that makeupmaxxing is ideal for men.

Imagine all the possibilities and the new findings our collective minds would come up with.
People need to realize it’s the next unexplored frontier. Yet they’re still rubbing minox on their face lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Azr616, Sigmapsycho and 1 other person
Great thread.

Btw dude, do you still recommend these?
90AC8F83 5BAE 4785 8492 9812E239C976

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
INB4 gay - it’s not gay, it makes you more atttactive to FEMALES, therefore it’s straight. If you think it’s gay, you’re gay, im comfortable with my sexuality. Men won’t spot it, and if you get with a liberal foid she will encourage it

What im doing currently
-BB cream
-regular lip balm
-Toppik on brows

- normal skin care. Cleanse, moisturize, rinse with cold water. Normal stuff just for skincare.

-subtle foundation instead of BB @Prettyboy and @pneumocystosis have good guides on this. Will need to find a good brand. Combine it with a tan, too, would be good.

-facial waxing. 100% getting neck waxed. May just normal shave face so as to not permanently remove those hairs, neck hair is impossible to shave

-concealer for undereyes. Again, use a subtle amount. Literally 10$ and mogs 1000$ under eye fillers JFL

-clear mascara for brows and eyelashes. Toppik is kind of shit of brows and looks clumpy and overly dark.

-tinted lip balm. Looking for a better longer lasting Vaseline with a reddish tint.

-removable veneers. My teeth are yellow from coffee and the bite isn’t ideal. I would consider getting another round of aligners, but clip on white veneers mog so hard and give you perfect smile.

JFL if you aren’t makeup maxxing in 2023. All the models like Chico, and TikTok prettyboys do it
good thread makeupmaxxing is legit af dude. what exactly is toppik though

also i have huge problems with shaving my neck too, but the philtrum region is the worse. i always cut myself and stays with a shadow

• +1
good thread makeupmaxxing is legit af dude. what exactly is toppik though

also i have huge problems with shaving my neck too, but the philtrum region is the worse. i always cut myself and stays with a shadow
Toppik is hair fibers. Used for bald or thin spots usually as they 3x the thickness. I use it for brows but will stop, because it just clumps up hair imo. It darkens and thickens it but it’s not aesthetic for me. I will try mascara instead

Philtrum is easy for me to cut, anything under the jaw though is like chopping down a tree with an axe

• +1
Reactions: angelo, pneumocystosis and Acne Victim
very gay bro

fuck off kike

very gay bro
Hahaha
I'm also doing this, currently using :

tinted sunscreen (subtly covers stains and more uniform color)

Bb cream when he is very red acne

tinted lip balm

Mascara only on eyelashes, how do you use this on the eyebrows, what effect does it give?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Any recs on bb cream?

Toppik is hair fibers. Used for bald or thin spots usually as they 3x the thickness. I use it for brows but will stop, because it just clumps up hair imo. It darkens and thickens it but it’s not aesthetic for me. I will try mascara instead

Philtrum is easy for me to cut, anything under the jaw though is like chopping down a tree with an axe
im looking into some methods to improve brows too, although I already have way above avg eyebrows. I got giga soft features pilled when I tried the Bold Glamour filter on tiktok, legit made me go from normie to chad.

one tip i have is using a safety razor with a good kit, makes shaving overall more fun too

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 20179
Btw dude, do you still recommend these?
View attachment 2096093
Yep!
I recommend both CC and BB still!

Perfume is a bit more subjective of course but it’s by far the one that has gotten me the most compliments.
All the dudes i know who Bleu de Chanel keep getting compliments too.

• +1
Great thread.

i can't makeupmaxx ever in Iran. it's so taboo that police might arrest me.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and pneumocystosis
im looking into some methods to improve brows too, although I already have way above avg eyebrows. I got giga soft features pilled when I tried the Bold Glamour filter on tiktok, legit made me go from normie to chad.

one tip i have is using a safety razor with a good kit, makes shaving overall more fun too
I haven’t tried it but o mentioned clear mascara for brows, because some people here say they do it. About the razor, I use a Gillette JFL

Yep!
I recommend both CC and BB still!

Perfume is a bit more subjective of course but it’s by far the one that has gotten me the most compliments.
All the dudes i know who Bleu de Chanel keep getting compliments too.
Apologies if I missed it, but do you have a detailed guide on applying those BB/CC creams, or other products to use with it?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I haven’t tried it but o mentioned clear mascara for brows, because some people here say they do it. About the razor, I use a Gillette JFL

Apologies if I missed it, but do you have a detailed guide on applying those BB/CC creams, or other products to use with it?

something like this?

also i've been looking into MT2 and it seems to be a pretty damn good idea if you are pale since it gives you a good tan, also darkens facial hair/brows. I will start with a pretty low dose to see what it looks like.

1552006_3b5ee338df80f336c7be04ce9c867b6a.jpg

• +1
Great thread.

Unironically true

All makeup related content on the internet is for females or gays, it's pretty hard to find good frauding methods for straight fellas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Sigmapsycho, pneumocystosis and 1 other person

something like this?

View attachment 2096162

also i've been looking into MT2 and it seems to be a pretty damn good idea if you are pale since it gives you a good tan, also darkens facial hair/brows. I will start with a pretty low dose to see what it looks like.

1552006_3b5ee338df80f336c7be04ce9c867b6a.jpg
Oh wow great product that gel

MT2 idk, seems end game for tan but I’ll try a natural one this spring, just try not to burn

• +1
Unironically true

All makeup related content on the internet is for females or gays, it's pretty hard to find good frauding methods for straight fellas.
Straight dudes are so insecure in their sexuality lmao, I seen it so many times. Normies would never touch makeup with a ten foot pole, it’s too based for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Sigmapsycho, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Oh wow great product that gel

MT2 idk, seems end game for tan but I’ll try a natural one this spring, just try not to burn
I can't tan naturally and I have to wear sunscreen all day because of acne PIE. But yeah, it is definitely a last resource to try

Straight dudes are so insecure in their sexuality lmao, I seen it so many times. Normies would never touch makeup with a ten foot pole, it’s too based for them.
Yeah, and I wished that the blackpilled users here wouldn't be so retarded when talking about makeup.

If you ever get softmax ideas or updates make sure to tag me boyo

• +1
Girls have told me BB cream is bad and obvious on men. Maybe if it's a subtle shade that doesn't look too 'orange' but most will. BUT dying my eyebrows and lashes they have told me is great and I should keep doing it.

• +1
I can't tan naturally and I have to wear sunscreen all day because of acne PIE. But yeah, it is definitely a last resource to try

Yeah, and I wished that the blackpilled users here wouldn't be so retarded when talking about makeup.

If you ever get softmax ideas or updates make sure to tag me boyo
Sure thing, I think I’ve pretty much exhausted softmaxxing tho, at least for myself

-height fraud
-skincare + makeup on top
-some lifting + mainly leanmax
-fake veneers
-lemon juice hair bleach + sun tan
-baggy clothes
-fragrance

• +1
Girls have told me BB cream is bad and obvious on men. Maybe if it's a subtle shade that doesn't look too 'orange' but most will. BUT dying my eyebrows and lashes they have told me is great and I should keep doing it.
Got to look for the right product, a good one won’t be pasty or orange. And it boosts skin so much that = worth it imo

Sure thing, I think I’ve pretty much exhausted softmaxxing tho, at least for myself

-height fraud
-skincare + makeup on top
-some lifting + mainly leanmax
-fake veneers
-lemon juice hair bleach + sun tan
-baggy clothes
-fragrance
Mirin', I've done all of these but fake veneers and the hair bleach. I've seen a video of a guy doing the latter on youtube, might give it a try tbh.

Besides those you mentioned I've used accutane, removed glasses, shave 3-4 days/week, curl lashes and grown hair. I will hopefully post an "ascension" thread in a couple of months, my starting point when I first found looksmax was a legit LTN, I'm arguably a MTN-HTN now (according to most users that have seen my face).

I'm still considering surgeries in the future such as LL and trimax though as I want to max out everything possible

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, babouchelelouche, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Mirin', I've done all of these but fake veneers and the hair bleach. I've seen a video of a guy doing the latter on youtube, might give it a try tbh.

Besides those you mentioned I've used accutane, removed glasses, shave 3-4 days/week, curl lashes and grown hair. I will hopefully post an "ascension" thread in a couple of months, my starting point when I first found looksmax was a legit LTN, I'm arguably a MTN-HTN now (according to most users that have seen my face).

I'm still considering surgeries in the future such as LL and trimax though as I want to max out everything possible
Indeed, I’m growing out my hair too tbh. And no, I haven’t actually done the veneers, it’s just on my list. With surgery the only thing I could get is genio and rhino, but that may be overkill

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Acne Victim
all this makeup shit and yet not a single mention of contouring for bone fraud

• +1
Reactions: angelo
White person trying to look mixed (cherry picking tan and thick dark eyebrows/beard) detected

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
all this makeup shit and yet not a single mention of contouring for bone fraud
do you do this? if so how do u not make it look obvious

mb for necro btw

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
do you do this? if so how do u not make it look obvious
only for pics or dates, but for pics can go way harder on it, since it only has to look realistic in one angle, watch some tutorials of how to do nose and jaw contouring and it will ascend you 1 PSL easily (in that pic) irl just do the same but less harsh and blend it together better so it looks more natural, can watch a "natural makeup" tutorial for this if it includes contouring

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

What im doing currently
-BB cream
-regular lip balm
-Toppik on brows

keep cherrypicking ethnic features

What im doing currently
-BB cream
-regular lip balm
-Toppik on brows

link to @pneumocystosis guide on stuble foundation?

I tried concealer but it looks like shit and it shines making me seem gay. I have orribile under eye area

I only use concealer