Makeupmaxxing is brutal

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I got brutally blackpilled on makeup today morning. Two of my classmates who I thought were GL posted their no makeup pics to their instagram and I was completely shocked by how much these foids frauding. Literally their entire face was drawn on. Their skin looked much worse. Their eyebrows were non existent. Their features were all weak and bones recessed. They had eye bags and a dozen other flaws which they hide well using makeup. They also used some technique that I learnt about today called contouring to make the nose appear smaller and jawline sharper. They also were using a ton of filters and angles to accentuate their features. Holy shit. My jaw was literally on the floor after seeing the fraud. Went from a stacylite 7/10 to a textbook LTB 4/10. They are both looksmatched with their boyfriend who I thought were blackpill exceptions until today. Now i understand why Joe Schmo says “she’s out of his league” everytime he sees couples. What a brutal blackpill to wake up to.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, maximizer24, Offensive Bias and 46 others
@Chadeep @ShowerMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Jova
make up has to be the biggest fraud to ever exist and barely anybody ever talks about it, its so normal now

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Autismcel, rg1235 and 24 others
Pajeeta genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, greywind, Autismcel and 4 others
Dnrd cuz I'm tired af but yea. Can't trust those caked up faces man.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Autismcel, Chadeep and 6 others
one of the holy grails of looksmaxxing
its like temporary surgeries

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Autismcel, Chadeep and 7 others
it should be banned asap

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Autismcel, rg1235 and 4 others
Makeup maxxing is female privilege, Koreans atleast are consistent and allow men to wear makeup

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, rg1235, Xangsane and 6 others
I got brutally blackpilled on makeup today morning. Two of my classmates who I thought were GL posted their no makeup pics to their instagram and I was completely shocked by how much these foids frauding. Literally their entire face was drawn on. Their skin looked much worse. Their eyebrows were non existent. Their features were all weak and bones recessed. They had eye bags and a dozen other flaws which they hide well using makeup. They also used some technique that I learnt about today called contouring to make the nose appear smaller and jawline sharper. They also were using a ton of filters and angles to accentuate their features. Holy shit. My jaw was literally on the floor after seeing the fraud. Went from a stacylite 7/10 to a textbook LTB 4/10. They are both looksmatched with their boyfriend who I thought were blackpill exceptions until today. Now i understand why Joe Schmo says “she’s out of his league” everytime he sees couples. What a brutal blackpill to wake up to.
Even my Memaw, same age as Trump, has tattooed eyebrows and eyeliner.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 47180, Jova and 3 others
make up has to be the biggest fraud to ever exist and barely anybody ever talks about it, its so normal now
mirin pfp lets ban makeup

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 47180 and mnbvcxz
This is why makeup gross me out. Some part inside me thinks she is some 40yo uncle.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 47180, Jova and 3 others
@Sprinkles @murdah

• +1
Reactions: Jova
wadduh. surprised you didn't know about contouring it's very hip. you can kind of see it irl if you focus sincei t's not 3d.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, KhatcodaiA3, Deleted member 47180 and 3 others
LTB is the new Stacylite

A legit MTB is Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Xangsane, JL~ and 6 others
@arvid

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Jason Voorhees
IF they used organic ingredients that weren't toxic to the body I wouldn't complain.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Jason Voorhees
I'm genuinely learning how to do makeup for men (not in a faggot way) just so men can level the playing field. Fuck these bitches. I really do think if I can manage to market makeup towards men, it will be a gold mine.

Mark my words.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, boss8055, Xangsane and 6 others
And foids get away with it by saying ‘we do it for ourselves🤭’ no you don’t, hoe

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Autismcel, mnbvcxz and 2 others
sounds gay af ngl
Yeah I know because that's what society wants you to think. I'm gonna market it towards men. Society wants you to get cucked while women do the frauding and get rich and date up.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, rg1235, Xangsane and 3 others
IMG 0224 IMG 0225

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, ChetCrispy, rg1235 and 7 others
its brutal when you actually watch a makeup video and the foids are in a completely literal sense PAINTING a whole different face on

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 33711, Xangsane and 2 others
I had a classmate who I thought was around htb. One period she was sitting behind me, and one day I turned around and saw her without makeup, and I got scared. I also told her that she scared the shit out of me.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 47180
Yea i wish all men knew this so that all inflated whores wouldnt get worshipped , only true rating is irl and no makeup i dont even bat an eye if i see some fraudmaxxed stacy especially online cause i know she is mtb/htb at best without it. Real gl women use very minimal or no makeup

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Yeah I know because that's what society wants you to think. I'm gonna market it towards men. Society wants you to get cucked while women do the frauding and get rich and date up.
Yea it will destroy all women power imagine if mtn is new chad too everything will be put back in place

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, SwissSubhuman and TechnoBoss
Yea i wish all men knew this so that all inflated whores wouldnt get worshipped , only true rating is irl and no makeup i dont even bat an eye if i see some fraudmaxxed stacy especially online cause i know she is mtb/htb at best without it. Real gl women use very minimal or no makeup
Ppl know they just don't care.

There was an ai app a little while ago that removed makeup from womens faces but it got shutdown due to public pressure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Xangsane, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Ppl know they just don't care.

There was an ai app a little while ago that removed makeup from womens faces but it got shutdown due to public pressure.
women are living frauds , its so disgusting

And people act like us wearing lenses, bb cream, lifts, shoulder pads is suifuel if caught. Nigga, shush. 99% of women fraud. Let men too

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Xangsane and perpetuallytired
And people act like us wearing lenses, bb cream, lifts, shoulder pads is suifuel if caught. Nigga, shush. 99% of women fraud. Let men too
That's true, but it's still suifuel. Foids will still talk shit about you if they catch you frauding. That's why hardmaxxing is the best thing, but again if you're caught they will talk shit about you.

I'm lucky that I have some mogger pics from H.S (before my descenion) so I can just claim that I grew up a bit in my late teens (instead of descending like I actually did).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, Xangsane and Deleted member 29660
women are living frauds , its so disgusting
I don't have a problem with them frauding tbh. So long as we are allowed to fraud too.

However there is an innate imbalance in the dating market.

No makeup even turns PSL Goddesses into mid tier beckies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
That's true, but it's still suifuel. Foids will still talk shit about you if they catch you frauding. That's why hardmaxxing is the best thing, but again if you're caught they will talk shit about you.

I'm lucky that I have some mogger pics from H.S (before my descenion) so I can just claim that I grew up a bit in my late teens (instead of descending like I actually did).
Im gonna geomax to america for a long period bc of boxing. in the midst of that I’ll secretly have orbital decompression. If they ask what happened, I’ll just say late puberty guys!!! No way Jose they needa know i did surgery, esp w out permission (like theyd ever give)

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 47180
I don't have a problem with them frauding tbh. So long as we are allowed to fraud too.

However there is an innate imbalance in the dating market.
Male frauding vs female frauding isnt even comparable lol i cannot think of a single man that is able to fraud 3-4 points psl no surgeries involved ofc

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
Male frauding vs female frauding isnt even comparable lol i cannot think of a single man that is able to fraud 3-4 points psl no surgeries involved ofc
I think guys can fraud 2 points smv with coloured contacts (only rlly gives a significant smv boost for mixed race) and lifts.

Both will get you laughed at if you get caught.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Both will get you laughed at if you get caught.
exactly so realistically you can do subtle changes only and it doesnt even reach u 1 point increase for example 1 inch lift and t50 to dark brown eyes

I lost almost all attraction to my oneitis when she posted a pic without makeup

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Deleted member 47180
I lost almost all attraction to my oneitis when she posted a pic without makeup
Yea thats why i automatically categorise any foid as mtb max either you prove that you're higher than that by showing ur self without makeup or fuck off with ur fraudcaked face

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 33711
"I'm beautiful with or without make up teehee"

Eb42045b779a08ce92fd31981f

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 62709 and Deleted member 47180
makeup was banned in nazi germany btw

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and Deleted member 47180
makeup was banned in nazi germany btw
its cause less aware men could truly see how the woman looked like and so select their partner purely based on their real genetics

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
Men tend to care more about a woman's body than her face, meaning they can get away with being a 3 or lower in the face.

How can someone just realised this and still in a blackpill forum