Makeupmaxxing Part 1: Building a good Foundation

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
WHY WEAR FOUNDATION?

CharlesNoMakeup JamesCharlesFoundation

James Charles went from average skin to TikTok eBoy in 2 minutes (This is just foundation and some concealer on his nose), and you'd never know if I didn't show you the before. The difference is even more drastic with Acnecels, it's off the hook how hard foundation ascends me (Don't worry, I've ordered more accutane and tret)

YOU ON BOARD? GOOD. LETS GET STARTED:

Buying your first Foundation

In order to buy the right foundation, you need to know two things. The first thing you need to know is your skin type(normal, oily, dry, combination). The second is your exact skin color.

You could try to determine these at home and then buy your foundation online.... or you could take a trip to your local beauty store where the nice employee who knows more about makeup than both of us will help match you. If you can't walk into a beauty store and ask the person working there for help, you are a mentalcel.

Just tell them you know nothing about makeup, and want to pick out a foundation that is best for your skin. Pay attention to what they say your skin type is, why they recommend the product that they do, and most importantly make sure to remember the name and exact shade of the product they recommend. Put it on your skin if at all possible.

After that, tell them that you aren't sure about this yet; leave and do the same thing at a different store.

By now you should know the names and shades of two foundations that suit your skin. If you are ok with the price, go ahead and buy one of them. If not, go to https://findation.com and enter the two foundations that you were recommended. Cross reference the results with the product recommendations at the bottom of this post to find a cheaper foundation that still matches properly.

While you are at it, make sure to pick up a foundation brush OR sponge (I've tried both and prefer sponge), and some makeup remover wipes.

Applying Foundation

This is honestly super easy. After doing whatever morning skincare you like, apply a small amount of the product to your face, and blend in circles if using a brush, or 'tap' the foundation into your skin if using a sponge. See the video below for proper sponge application.

When it's time to take it off, use your wipes to remove the makeup, then start your normal nighttime skincare routine. Don't leave makeup on overnight, you will stain your pillows and get acne.

Bonuses

Primer
can help your makeup go on easier and color correct skin, and Setting Power keeps foundation on your face and off your clothes. Men who have beards can look at this advice for wearing foundation despite that, but it is a bit more work and I don't have a beard (so no experience there).

If you don't want full coverage, BB Cream and Tinted Moisturizer are good alternatives to foundation. These often contain both moisturizer and SPF in addition to the color, which can be a time saver.

I'll leave you with one final observation. As a man, nobody expects you to use makeup, and as a result, you can get away with more than you think. Generally, the people who can notice won't care, and the people who will care can't notice.

References and Product Recommendations

r/MakeupAddiction product recommendations for drugstore and midrange makeup. We want foundation. I can personally vouch for MUFE Ultra HD, but that might not be ideal for you due to skin or budget.

My theory post on makeup

Also thanks goes to @benignice for wisdom shared. Here is his skincare guide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, mikeock, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
Fuck makeup, id rather just skinmaxx and hope for the best tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RamRanchCowboy, mikeock and 13 others
Why do all weeb avis be homosexual

i unironically think anime is making people gay

if someones a weeb 9 times out of 10 they gay

• +1
Reactions: thecel, DarkTriadPeerReview and Deleted member 1100
ur fucked man

girls will be able to tell in 0.073846 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, OOGABOOGA, TheLordMadness and 9 others
girls will be able to tell in 0.073846 seconds.

No. That's cope to give looksmaxxers an excuse not to take action.

Some women can tell, most can't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
If I read this thread a year ago I would've thought "miss me with that gay shit"

But now after being blackpilled I can only hope that some people here use foid's own ruses against them and fraud their looks with make up and ascend.

Stop playing by rules that are not in your favour, fraud as much as you can and beat the game by taking control. Imagine frauding with make up to Chadlite level and go fuck a girl, the morning after when your make up is gone she will panick when she realizes that she has slept with a sub6 man, lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: future_, LordGodcat, GetThatBread and 1 other person
WHY WEAR FOUNDATION?

James Charles went from average skin to TikTok eBoy in 2 minutes (This is just foundation and some concealer on his nose), and you'd never know if I didn't show you the before. The difference is even more drastic with Acnecels, it's off the hook how hard foundation ascends me (Don't worry, I've ordered more accutane and tret)

In order to buy the right foundation, you need to know two things. The first thing you need to know is your skin type(normal, oily, dry, combination). The second is your exact skin color.

You could try to determine these at home and then buy your foundation online.... or you could take a trip to your local beauty store where the nice employee who knows more about makeup than both of us will help match you. If you can't walk into a beauty store and ask the person working there for help, you are a mentalcel.

Just tell them you know nothing about makeup, and want to pick out a foundation that is best for your skin. Pay attention to what they say your skin type is, why they recommend the product that they do, and most importantly make sure to remember the name and exact shade of the product they recommend. Put it on your skin if at all possible.

After that, tell them that you aren't sure about this yet; leave and do the same thing at a different store.

By now you should know the names and shades of two foundations that suit your skin. If you are ok with the price, go ahead and buy one of them. If not, go to https://findation.com and enter the two foundations that you were recommended. Cross reference the results with the product recommendations at the bottom of this post to find a cheaper foundation that still matches properly.

While you are at it, make sure to pick up a foundation brush OR sponge (I've tried both and prefer sponge), and some makeup remover wipes.

Applying Foundation

This is honestly super easy. After doing whatever morning skincare you like, apply a small amount of the product to your face, and blend in circles if using a brush, or 'tap' the foundation into your skin if using a sponge. See the video below for proper sponge application.

When it's time to take it off, use your wipes to remove the makeup, then start your normal nighttime skincare routine. Don't leave makeup on overnight, you will stain your pillows and get acne.

Bonuses

Primer
can help your makeup go on easier and color correct skin, and Setting Power keeps foundation on your face and off your clothes. Men who have beards can look at this advice for wearing foundation despite that, but it is a bit more work and I don't have a beard (so no experience there).

If you don't want full coverage, BB Cream and Tinted Moisturizer are good alternatives to foundation. These often contain both moisturizer and SPF in addition to the color, which can be a time saver.

I'll leave you with one final observation. As a man, nobody expects you to use makeup, and as a result, you can get away with more than you think. Generally, the people who can notice won't care, and the people who will care can't notice.

r/MakeupAddiction product recommendations for drugstore and midrange makeup. We want foundation. I can personally vouch for MUFE Ultra HD, but that might not be ideal for you due to skin or budget.

My theory post on makeup

Heads up, some of those products recommended are going to be obvious as all hell on your skin.
Some points to mention:
- Don't remove your makeup with wipes. All they do is move the dirt around your face. Cleanse properly, it doesn't take any longer.
- Using a brush to apply your base (whether that be concealer or foundation) will give you more coverage (and therefore be more obvious) than if you apply it with a damp sponge or your fingers.
- Primers can make or break a foundation application. Even if you've got a great foundation, a shitty primer can fuck the whole thing up.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Groundbreaking

will i be pretty and get my oneitis to drool over me if i wear makeup?

WHY WEAR FOUNDATION?

Applying Foundation

Bonuses

Primer

My theory post on makeup

Makeup is unacceptable, it can be noticed immediately, and you should be banned.
If I read this thread a year ago I would've thought "miss me with that gay shit"

But now after being blackpilled I can only hope that some people here use foid's own ruses against them and fraud their looks with make up and ascend.

Stop playing by rules that are not in your favour, fraud as much as you can and beat the game by taking control. Imagine frauding with make up to Chadlite level and go fuck a girl, the morning after when your make up is gone she will panick when she realizes that she has slept with a sub6 man, lifefuel.
Get banned
Heads up, some of those products recommended are going to be obvious as all hell on your skin.
Some points to mention:
- Don't remove your makeup with wipes. All they do is move the dirt around your face. Cleanse properly, it doesn't take any longer.
- Using a brush to apply your base (whether that be concealer or foundation) will give you more coverage (and therefore be more obvious) than if you apply it with a damp sponge or your fingers.
- Primers can make or break a foundation application. Even if you've got a great foundation, a shitty primer can fuck the whole thing up.
Get banned.

Next you’ll be telling us to take hormones and call it maxing. The three of you need to be banned. You are clearly infiltrators.
“Just take estrogen for the skin benefits!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and DidntRead
Finally a good makeup tutorial

6ed.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, DidntRead and Barbarossa_
I encourage very a non noticeable, light layer of makeup. Something that women can't really feel or see from a near sight.

The point when it becomes noticeable = potential embarrassment.

Legit, i wouldn't mind makeup, if men do it for looking better. If femoids do it, why not men?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Hate to break it to you bro, but guys like Gandy that you all idolise? They all wear makeup.

yeah, when they are on work, not on their daily lives walking around on the mall like a phaggot

yeah, when they are on work, not on their daily lives walking around on the mall like a phaggot
Nope, almost any time they're in public. Otherwise they'd be all over the media with people talking about how shit they look. That's why celebrities don't look like normal people for the most part.

It looks shit. Natural good looking tanned skin will always look better on male.
But im interested in natural eyes makeup (PFL exchancening mostly) so tag me if u will make thread on this.

Nope, almost any time they're in public. Otherwise they'd be all over the media with people talking about how shit they look. That's why celebrities don't look like normal people for the most part.
Right right, so what’s next? Estrogen? Wearing high heels?
you can’t wear make up without it being construed in any other way as feminine. You legit are here giving a guide to the first step of cross dressing.

which is fine, if someone here is looking for it, but goes against the rules and I believe you have ulterior motives. You should be banned, and I hope it comes soon.

you can’t wear make up without it being construed in any other way as feminine. You legit are here giving a guide to the first step of cross dressing.

which is fine, if someone here is looking for it, but goes against the rules and I believe you have ulterior motives. You should be banned, and I hope it comes soon.
Bro, I'm just here to help people with which products are going to be best for what they are looking for since I know how a lot of the specific products work.
If you don't want to wear makeup then fine, don't. But don't come after me because I told you that almost all (attractive) celebrities wear at least some makeup day to day.

Imagine being a man and wearing makeup

Is bb cream a good middle ground for acne scarcel?

Bro, I'm just here to help people with which products are going to be best for what they are looking for since I know how a lot of the specific products work.
If you don't want to wear makeup then fine, don't. But don't come after me because I told you that almost all (attractive) celebrities wear at least some makeup day to day.
No you are not. I eagerly await your ban.

Yeah, you're right. Next I might suggest somebody get plastic surgery or something, just like a girl would do!

Also, I hate to say it.... but finasteride.

Yeah, you're right. Next I might suggest somebody get plastic surgery or something, just like a girl would do!

Also, I hate to say it.... but finasteride.
You posted a picture of gay men as a model we should follow, on top of being a grey.
Just letting you know, I know what you are up to, and I’m calling you getting banned very soon.

I have nothing against gays, I have something against people with ulterior motives coming here promoting ideas for their own ends. In this case, you are someone from a group of individuals who has repeatedly visited blackpilled sites promoting homosexuality, and other lifestyles that go against the blackpill.
You’re not new or unique, are probably female, and doing it for IT. I also know the people who are pushing your little thread forward are also with you.

Is bb cream a good middle ground for acne scarcel?
If the scarring is pitted, then BB cream won't cover the texture.
If the hyperpigmentation is particularly dark then a BB cream probably won't do the job. Concealer is likely your best option to cover hyperpigmentation.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA