makin a youtube video on gay gym max ,. what shoud i say .?

Rzn

Rzn

found out ,. how this box works .
makin a youtube video on gay gym max ,. what shoud i say .?

new roast video im makin ,. sortof like when im made max blackgym call out ,. now i makeinh max gaygym call out ,. bc he fucking mean . ASS HOLE .:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

i make funof him in the vid .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, notsocommonthumb, ey88 and 1 other person
@WhoTookVendetta @itzyaboyJJ @Litekiller11 @ryuken @rape @Outerz14 @greycel @SlavicGeneral @asdvek @gigell @chudlite @truthhurts @wsada @ey88 @sickdawgie @smurf

love all my friend ,. what i say 2 this FAG .?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, notsocommonthumb and chudlite
@WhoTookVendetta @itzyaboyJJ @Litekiller11 @ryuken @rape @Outerz14 @greycel @SlavicGeneral @asdvek @gigell @chudlite @truthhurts @wsada @ey88 @sickdawgie @smurf

he's coping delusional about his heterochimia guide , it doenst work , its just different angles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, notsocommonthumb and Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and notsocommonthumb
@Gengar i called max blackgym coon for u last time ,. coudnt say n word ,. see now u rememmber me .
bc i cant say n word ,. what i say to max gaygym .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, notsocommonthumb and Gengar
@Gengar i called max blackgym coon for u last time ,. coudnt say n word ,. see now u rememmber me .
bc i cant say n word ,. what i say to max gaygym .
Based. Another avenger of Schery's. I salute you my brother.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, Rzn and chudlite
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, notsocommonthumb and chudlite

say he a fake femboy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rzn
maybe i make it my post number a THOUSAND ,. this way it special ,. me my post ONE THOUSAN ,. this woud be a good number .
FUCK YOU max gaygym ./ gay gym max

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
say hes a freemason with ties to the navy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Gaygymmaxx, Rzn and 1 other person
Do a thread analysis. Go through his threads and find common themes and speculate on his mental state like some Jewish psychologist.

• Love it
  • +1
Do a thread analysis. Go through his threads and find common themes and speculate on his mental state like some Jewish psychologist.
okay than i need ur help .
if i do this ,. u tellme what to say .

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and FascisstChad
okay than i need ur help .
if i do this ,. u tellme what to say .
You better not tell him what to say

A jewish misfortune spell will be casted :what:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and FascisstChad
You better not tell him what to say

A jewish misfortune spell will be casted :what:
r you actually a jew .?

dont want you to take me my fucking HOUSE :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
SNEAKY JEW :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
hate u ppl :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
30+ people made fun of schery. Worry about ur own family or something

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Rzn and Gaygymmaxx
r you actually a jew .?

dont want you to take me my fucking HOUSE :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
SNEAKY JEW :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
hate u ppl :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
You'll find out if you continue. It may be you or maybe a family member, I'll remotely make your life worse. Don't fuck with me.

• WTF
  • +1
  • +1
Sex

• Love it
  • +1
I'm killing a chicken IRL to take care of you @Rzn

Moloch will be pleased.

• +1
  • WTF
I'm killing a chicken IRL to take care of you @Rzn

Moloch will be pleased.
YOU FUCKING JEW ,. I KNOW U PPL ALWAYS DOING THIS

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐​

• +1
YOU FUCKING JEW ,. I KNOW U PPL ALWAYS DOING THIS

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐​

The hitler story was actually our creation, the jews made use of it to gain the sympathy of the world. It worked well and now we maintain power.

You'll be finished by midnight. Goodbye.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
The hitler story was actually our creation, the jews made use of it to gain the sympathy of the world. It worked well and now we maintain power.

You'll be finished by midnight. Goodbye.
NOT SCARED OF U ,. HITLER FUCKING REAL ,. HITLER NOT MADE BY JEWS . :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill:
i will pray to hitler ,. u probably sneaky jew gonna dox me ,. or fucking idont know ,. whatever .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx
:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx
NOT SCARED OF U ,. HITLER FUCKING REAL ,. HITLER NOT MADE BY JEWS . :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill:
i will pray to hitler ,. u probably sneaky jew gonna dox me ,. or fucking idont know ,. whatever .
Of course he was real.

But didn't you know? He was a jew himself.

• +1
Of course he was real.

But didn't you know? He was a jew himself.
u not tricking me ,. my next post ,. (post 1000 ) about you .
i pray to hitler now

• +1