Making a discord for long midfacecels, who wants to join?

chadelite

yet i'm alone and don't know how to find an opposite gender.
midface is cope
Bro you’re above average despite having a Jew nose and being over 25%bf. You’re as volcel as it gets. Just get leaner and you’ll be at least a high tier normie or Chadlite.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 3043
i wish i had your nose i would be happy
My nose looks comical in certain pics and angles because of how thin it is tbh. I wish I had a slightly wider nose. Your nose is thin but really downturned.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Manhattan new york city ny usa september 07 jordan barrett at the harpers bazaar celebration o

how do you guys cope knowing this god walks on the same earth as you with his 1.20+ midface ratio and 2.4+ fwhr

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 3043
My nose looks comical in certain pics and angles because of how thin it is tbh. I wish I had a slightly wider nose. Your nose is thin but really downturned.
thin is aesthetic asf.
yes it is. jfl at me

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
wtf long midface cells here, how fucking long is your face when you have 0.88

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
1.06, and 2.03+ fwhr i already looks super wide and it s not aesthetic
haha lol 1.06 its OVER
no you dont look wide at all quit coping
you're average, you're not a compact midface high fwhr god and you never will be, its over
8a5d40860b88109ddb215897985c4911

keep crying for barrett "muhh comical"
yeah girls just find his face comical they could never be attracted to him right
Minecraft head ass
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
@Gudru I have 85 midface ratio

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
haha lol 1.06 its OVER
no you dont look wide at all quit coping
you're average, you're not a compact midface high fwhr god and you never will be, its over
View attachment 376315
keep crying for barrett "muhh comical"
yeah girls just find his face comical they could never be attracted to him right

cope
I'm fine with mine fhwr at 1.976 and 1.103 midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Am I eligible bro?

Yoo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
JFL bruh. Mine was measured at 0.88 from a non-lens distorted pic while looking directly front on. I know I will be roasted but fuck it, it was measured from this pic. I think the cutoff should be at least 0.90 and lower IMO.
View attachment 376197
u realize is prolly longer than that right? the ball shaped thing on ur ear has to be right under ur aegyo sal to be accurate posture

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
u realize is prolly longer than that right? the ball shaped thing on ur ear has to be right under ur aegyo sal to be accurate posture
Nah I took lots of different postures and it’s always the same ratio. Anything less than that and it would be me looking down which is not accurate.

Nah I took lots of different postures and it’s always the same ratio. Anything less than that and it would be me looking down which is not accurate.
cope, u have to be in that posture or else its not accurate, on correct posture mine is 1.13 with ur posture it would be like 1.20+, it makes a huge change trust me

Last edited:
  • +1
i feel bad for long midfacecels, such a harmony killer :(

cope, u have to be in that posture or else its not accurate, on correct posture mine is 1.13 with ur posture it would be like 1.20+, it makes a huge change trust me
What posture JFL. There’s no such thing as a midface ratio lower than 0.88. I have this other pic as well but users told me that it’s not accurate posture.
C4BC1347 2C0B 45F1 BAFC 3F7ED04D6908

Sounds nice tbh

No way his is 1.2 it’s gotta be like 1.15
its like 1.8 or something but pretty much same thing, literally a few pixels difference

• Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope
View attachment 376387
this posture is correct, notice how the tragus is right under the eyeball bag/aegyo sal
You know that the Frankfurt plane is not always accurate, right?

You know that the Frankfurt plane is not always accurate, right?
more accurate than ppls resting posture, all mms are on ff plane
its like 1.8 or something but pretty much same thing, literally a few pixels difference
what r u using to measure

• +1
i measured and i have 86 @Gudru

Ill get a premium membership tbh

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 685
I would like to JOIN

.96 masterrace checking in

1.10 Midface ratio vs 1 midface ratio vs 0.88 Greeicy midface ratio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: neverchadlite, traveler and TechnoBoss
Actually...Sorry bro but I don’t wanna join. This thread alone made my cortisol rise. I have no problem with females and I have had GFs and everyone seems to treat me well but beating myself up over something that’s completely unfixable is just mental torture and asking to be closer to the rope especially during quarantine. I have long since embraced as my failo being my unfixable midface and while aspies here make fun of me for it, I don’t think it looks that bad in motion or in real life where it matters. It’s best if you make peace with your midface ratio and focus on your other fixable failos and just hope for the best.
View attachment 376225
You can use this pic as your discord server icon and remember me as the midfacecel with the worst ratio.
serious respect for this man

• Love it
Reactions: Greeicy
Would be suifuel for me to have my subhumanity reiterated to me day after day.
Just not sure I could handle the constant black pills from fellow horse cels.
Bro I can invite you to black pill server where they made me feel comfortable about my midface. If you happen to know sin (admin from .net) he will explain you why long midface isn't bad at all. He has good points he's an experienced lookister
Why don’t you explain it here why he says long midface isn’t bad

JFL bruh. Mine was measured at 0.88 from a non-lens distorted pic while looking directly front on. I know I will be roasted but fuck it, it was measured from this pic. I think the cutoff should be at least 0.90 and lower IMO.
View attachment 376197