Making a roblox game, profitable? High IQ only

Nebula

Nebula

Frauding.com
Is this route a good take? I know someone who is somewhat codemaxxed and perhaps he is down to make a roblox game (there is a huge market in roblox like anime games). (preferably in pms to discuss)

No Roblox for ur long midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, MrGlutton, copefuel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, to be human and Nebula
Alright no one knows jfl

Is this route a good take? I know someone who is somewhat codemaxxed and perhaps he is down to make a roblox game (there is a huge market in roblox like anime games). (preferably in pms to discuss)
No roblox is a money hungry jew platform, they take like 75% of all the money you make.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, to be human, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
No roblox is a money hungry jew platform, they take like 75% of all the money you make.
I already knew that already but was just asking if its worth tbh despite that factor. there are games with 300k daily users in it. Those fuckers make millions so that doesnt matter.

Had to be more specific tbh

Also stfu Cumskin I mog u and ur Pathetic
Cope cope

make a game about some popular anime instant bux

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
I already knew that already but was just asking if its worth tbh despite that factor.
I dont think so once you factor in other expenses you wont be making alot even with a game with a large player base, there are alot of other platforms that allow you to make games with significantly less of a cut.

there are games with 300k daily users in it.
Most of the player counts of roblox are only on a few main games I doubt you would make a game that has that sort of player count, even if you did a significant amount of that player count are young children with no money.

I dont think roblox allows you to add ads to your game so a signifcant amount of those players you wont be able to make any cash of off.

Those fuckers make millions so that doesnt matter.
Its very hard to make a popular game the competition is very high, they dont make as much money as you think once you factor in costs/expenses and tax.

I would make a game through another platform that doesnt charge as high costs.

Personally If I was you I would make a youtube channel and make smallish game every month then make a subscription style thing where people can subscribe to a website for a monthly fee and get access to new games every month or smth, in conjunction with the youtube marketing you could probably rank up a decent amount of cash through patreon, You could also monazite all your games through ads etc.

• +1
Jews run the blox game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22971, Nims and 1 other person
Not only u have to be super good at knowing to make games and coding but u have to be super lucky to have ur game in the list ( have to pay thousands) and even with that Roblox takes like 80% of ur money

It’s too much risks for little benefits

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 15302, Nebula and 1 other person
Depends if your an adult with a lot of free time or simply a teen with not many responsibilities roblox development specifically coding is a skill worth learning.

Although you will need money to pay others to make stuff such as maps, logos, GFX and so on.

Ik a few owners of games who are like 17/18 and make an easy 6 figures from their shitty roblox game like the owner of Your Bizarre Adventures. Last time I checked he was making somewhere around 25k a month at 17. Mf even boasted about the cars he was buying :(. Fucking prick

You also have options to monetise outside of roblox like donations and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Bui, Danish_Retard, Confusednigger and 1 other person
Depends if your an adult with a lot of free time or simply a teen with not many responsibilities roblox development specifically coding is a skill worth learning.

Although you will need money to pay others to make stuff such as maps, logos, GFX and so on.

Ik a few owners of games who are like 17/18 and make an easy 6 figures from their shitty roblox game like the owner of Your Bizarre Adventures. Last time I checked he was making somewhere around 25k a month at 17. Mf even boasted about the cars he was buying :(. Fucking prick

Well its actually my brother who mastered the coding languange on roblox and heavily addicted to it so i thought maybe i can take advantage of it and start to blendermaxx (he is already doing that too). Im an drawing artist myself so things like logos and stuff and making thumbnails shouldnt be too hard as time passes by

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I dont think so once you factor in other expenses you wont be making alot even with a game with a large player base, there are alot of other platforms that allow you to make games with significantly less of a cut.

Most of the player counts of roblox are only on a few main games I doubt you would make a game that has that sort of player count, even if you did a significant amount of that player count are young children with no money.

I dont think roblox allows you to add ads to your game so a signifcant amount of those players you wont be able to make any cash of off.

Its very hard to make a popular game the competition is very high, they dont make as much money as you think once you factor in costs/expenses and tax.

Personally If I was you I would make a youtube channel and make smallish game every month then make a subscription style thing where people can subscribe to a website for a monthly fee and get access to new games every month or smth, in conjunction with the youtube marketing you could probably rank up a decent amount of cash through patreon, You could also monazite all your games through ads etc.
brutal fuckers these companies

when will it be my turn to get a morph

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
i have a fuck ton of experience in this market. it’s possible, but it’s luck.

let’s go over the math:
1. person buys your 1000 robux gamepass (700 robux)
2. you devex your robux (245 robux)
3. congratulations. you just made $2.45 off a $10.00 purchase.

other factors:
1. you need a minimum of 100k to devex
2. you probably need an initial investment of around $300 to make a high quality game unless you take one of the primary roles
3. you probably need more money to pay youtubers/ads/sponsors etc.

other truths:
1. ads/sponsors basically just exist for the top games to remind you that they exist
2. ads/sponsors basically flop unless you’re putting in 7000+ robux a day AND get lucky and jfl if you think you’re going to make more than that
3. the front page is the best advertisement you can get (the rich get richer)
4. the second best advertisement is if a huge roblox youtuber like flamingo makes a video on your game

things to consider:
1. robux is worth more as robux than actual money. 100k is worth $1000 of labor in the development marketplace, while if you devex it, it’s only $350
2. you can cut down the initial investment cost by building or scripting. most of the time, builders are also expected to model and do textures. most of the time, scripters are expected to do animations, ui design, script the map, structure and organize the game. the scripter is obviously the most important.

so we’ve established that it’s basically just luck, but what are the benefits of trying to make it on roblox?:
1. it’s all luck. who knows! you could get lucky and front page
2. easily manipulatable community. it is rare, but possible to find people willing to work for free or for a percentage.
3. fairly easy to build a community prior to release
4. low quality games can sometimes blow up
5. idea doesn’t have to be original or innovative

strategies:
1. in my opinion, the best strategy is to network and build a community before release
2. it’s important you structure your game like a jew. you need to either have purchases everywhere (essential for simulator/tycoon type games or some other jew concept like gambling (often used in games with “races”)
3. remake another game and bring some of the player base from another game. this is what the game “rgunz” did. the game was shittily scripted and easily exploitable (why it died), and to make things worse the developer just copy and pasted a code module for the guns and was basically a rookie scripter. he basically cheesed his way to making a fuck ton of robux. and to make things worse he was a da hoodian. this doesn’t necessarily need to be another game. it can be an already popular game. for example: all the da hood clones.
4. pay/get small youtubers to make videos on your game pre release and release. this especially works for anime games/combat games.

blackpilled advice:
1. roblox is poorly monitored and scamming is extremely common and no one ever gets punished
2. bot visits on your game (can be done by scripted teleports between your places)
3. scam niggas and just say they’ll get a percent but then don’t give them a percent :lul::lul:
4. mass dm on discord to build a community
5. just generally be a jew and manipulate things and there’s plenty of unique scams you can run
6. let’s be honest, making it legit is impossible, so you’re gonna need to do some shit that isn’t exactly considered ethical

and listen. those people that got “lucky” and rich off roblox; most of them did it when the marketplace was easier. before you could just make a shitty copy and paste of a stolen assets tycoon and it would get you players but now there is so many of them that doesn’t work any more. also the quality of the games has gone up tremendously meaning that low quality games will not build any hype or a youtuber won’t make a video on the game. in my opinion, the biggest benefit of it is learning lua, learning how games are structured, and generally getting a good understanding of the design of most things on the internet which will make your life way easier in the future when you decide to learn web design, move to bigger engines, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bui, Deleted member 22971, Sondern and 5 others
Every platform takes a large cut. The infrastructure and community they provide is well worth it. Roblox is the easiest and best way to make a profitable game. I made $100k from Roblox games back in 2019.

It's depressing that big corporations takes 75-80% of your money and then taxes take another 50%. I would've made like $400k+ if I got a full cut. Instead I got $60k after taxes and spent it all on Dior and Amiri.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, Confusednigger, Nebula and 2 others

let’s go over the math:

other factors:
2. you probably need an initial investment of around $300 to make a high quality game unless you take one of the primary roles

other truths:
1. ads/sponsors basically just exist for the top games to remind you that they exist
2. ads/sponsors basically flop unless you’re putting in 7000+ robux a day AND get lucky and jfl if you think you’re going to make more than that
4. the second best advertisement is if a huge roblox youtuber like flamingo makes a video on your game

things to consider:
1. robux is worth more as robux than actual money. 100k is worth $1000 of labor in the development marketplace, while if you devex it, it’s only $350
2. you can cut down the initial investment cost by building or scripting. most of the time, builders are also expected to model and do textures. most of the time, scripters are expected to do animations, ui design, script the map, structure and organize the game. the scripter is obviously the most important.

so we’ve established that it’s basically just luck, but what are the benefits of trying to make it on roblox?:
2. easily manipulatable community. it is rare, but possible to find people willing to work for free or for a percentage.

strategies:
1. in my opinion, the best strategy is to network and build a community before release
2. it’s important you structure your game like a jew. you need to either have purchases everywhere (essential for simulator/tycoon type games or some other jew concept like gambling (often used in games with “races”)
3. remake another game and bring some of the player base from another game. this is what the game “rgunz” did. the game was shittily scripted and easily exploitable (why it died), and to make things worse the developer just copy and pasted a code module for the guns and was basically a rookie scripter. he basically cheesed his way to making a fuck ton of robux. and to make things worse he was a da hoodian. this doesn’t necessarily need to be another game. it can be an already popular game. for example: all the da hood clones.
4. pay/get small youtubers to make videos on your game pre release and release. this especially works for anime games/combat games.

blackpilled advice:
1. roblox is poorly monitored and scamming is extremely common and no one ever gets punished
2. bot visits on your game (can be done by scripted teleports between your places)
3. scam niggas and just say they’ll get a percent but then don’t give them a percent :lul::lul:
5. just generally be a jew and manipulate things and there’s plenty of unique scams you can run
6. let’s be honest, making it legit is impossible, so you’re gonna need to do some shit that isn’t exactly considered ethical

and listen. those people that got “lucky” and rich off roblox; most of them did it when the marketplace was easier. before you could just make a shitty copy and paste of a stolen assets tycoon and it would get you players but now there is so many of them that doesn’t work any more. also the quality of the games has gone up tremendously meaning that low quality games will not build any hype or a youtuber won’t make a video on the game. in my opinion, the biggest benefit of it is learning lua, learning how games are structured, and generally getting a good understanding of the design of most things on the internet which will make your life way easier in the future when you decide to learn web design, move to bigger engines, etc.
this is insane advice actually.

when I was younger I was super into the roblox limited item black market and making money from it. I was discord friends with 14-15 year olds making 100k+ per year from their games and they weren’t anything impressive.

back in the day those fucking tycoons were literally free money since the models and coding for them were so widely available. all you needed was some good graphic designers and you were making thousands for a couple weeks/months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, SplashJuice, Nebula and 1 other person
this is insane advice actually.

when I was younger I was super into the roblox limited item black market and making money from it. I was discord friends with 14-15 year olds making 100k+ per year from their games and they weren’t anything impressive.

back in the day those fucking tycoons were literally free money since the models and coding for them were so widely available. all you needed was some good graphic designers and you were making thousands for a couple weeks/months.
roblox is definitely an easy out, but to put it statistically i think it’s less than 0.7% of developers ever make profit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, Nebula and Deleted member 17791
yes its good i made $1.5m off it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22971
Jfl at people here giving these huge numbers in earnings in this thread and still on this autistic site brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, Sondern, Confusednigger and 1 other person

Would you say its still worth it with the info i provided or i should i just go another route

let’s go over the math:

other factors:

other truths:

things to consider:

strategies:

blackpilled advice:

I did this research too and you just confirmed everything for me. Insanely high iq. Its always better to hear it from someone else knowledgeable in this field

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, Sondern, Confusednigger and 1 other person
Not for a while tbh, seems my pc is basically fried at this point so I cant use it for a while. Maybe dm @cloUder hes really good at morphs alot better than me and would do you a good one for free.
tell this man to respond

Would you say its still worth it with the info i provided or i should i just go another route
My brother keeps telling me roblox is dry right now you said you wanted to make an anime game right? If you did you would need a new formula from what I’m hearing everyone’s sick of the bandit beaters

Honestly it’s to hard to think of a new method of progression also for endgame content is incredibly important these kids no life games and complete them in a fucking week so make sure you have some endgame shit like PVP and trading valuable items could possibly add a story only accessible to endgame players too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and Nebula
My brother keeps telling me roblox is dry right now you said you wanted to make an anime game right? If you did you would need a new formula from what I’m hearing everyone’s sick of the bandit beaters

Honestly it’s to hard to think of a new method of progression also for endgame content is incredibly important these kids no life games and complete them in a fucking week so make sure you have some endgame shit like PVP and trading valuable items could possibly add a story only accessible to endgame players too
Not really anime, just used it as an example, but i agree with you

I dont know too much on the subject although a friend told me about it. There are a couple issues with this and solutions to the problem. The issues being, 1 game has to be good, 2 game has to have huge playerbase, 3 gonna take alot of time and might fail, 4 needs somone who is willing to code for free with no real way of knowing if its worth their time, 5 time consuming. So lets get into the solutions. #1 : would need many game testers and it still might be boring af. #2 : tiktok organic is your best bet altho even if you do everything right according to the algorism you still might fail. 3: no solution, but maps and art also needs to be made 4: if ur guy will do it maybe its worth buy youd need to provide some kind of value to make any money off of his work. #5 : this leads to my conclusion . if you have the time and the people go for it. dont expect any money tho lmaod

• +1
JFL just saw this shit

DDD71594 8CF7 4EB8 B1D2 9DA47D204713
Converted to USD the top game made $80Million

• Woah
Holy fk. Link to the sheet? I swear its worth it to make a roblox game
Don’t have it found it from a YouTube video my brother sent me.

• +1
I imagine it would be quite good for getting JB send it to me once you've completed

• JFL
never even heard of roblox but I heard there's lots of money in Flash games

• JFL
Vr chat is pretty untapped.