Making an autistic life plan for everything is how you start making progress

Latens Deitas

Latens Deitas

♈+;) (ToT)
I don't care if there's "no plan for your face",
Sitting down and writing a thorough plan for basically everything in life is how you stop being a normaloid and actually achieve things, I'm not talking about a bull crap 2 pages essay, it should be:
  • hundreds of pages, carefully written, become autistic for every detail
  • should consider economics and global politics (basically keep in mind the end of soyciety),
  • should take into consideration, time constraints
Have defined goals and don't live your life wandering from here and there like a sad piece of scum.

I've been faulty of this most of my life but any time I make a plan for something and did follow muh plan :soy: results were unreal and it felt like I just wrote my future, because in fact that's basically what I did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 32892, hopecel and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, AlexBrown84, m0ss26 and 1 other person
Idk but when I make plans it stresses me out. It’s better if I just do. This is for looksmaxxing btw

Idk but when I make plans it stresses me out. It’s better if I just do. This is for looksmaxxing btw
Sad to hear that mate, I have applied this concept to looksmaxx that's why I posted here

My life plan: shooting myself in the head

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625 and Latens Deitas
plans are bs just target problems one by one until you're done

Good post, been advocating for that. Need a plan for everything in life.

What sections do you have in yours?

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
Good post, been advocating for that. Need a plan for everything in life.

What sections do you have in yours?
Spiritual life (I'm very religious), social life, family, career, money, business, material goods (this one is divided in further categories) and looks,
Wbu?

Last edited:
family, money/business, looksmax, philosophy, property, gym, health, diet, art, relationships.
Of course it has ramifications where I delve into more specific details

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Latens Deitas
family, money/business, looksmax, philosophy, property, gym, health, diet, art, relationships.
Of course it has ramifications where I delve into more specific details
we will lifemog short-term-thinking fucks into oblivion

Last edited:
Planning is important but the hardest part will always be taking action

• +1
You may find it interesting but we now know that a planned out action that results in the outcome you expected is the foundation of our mental health. Our entire dopaminergic system is predicated on the goals and desires we have in our mind and whether we're moving towards them or away from them.

More practically put, If you have zero goals -> you have zero positive emotion.
planned action > action > no action

• Love it
I already do have a plan for every aspect of my life but I don’t write shit it’s in my head and I’m always thinking on it

only God knows your future

better to just go with the flow and be able to adapt

The best laid plans of mice and men....

Sitting down and writing a thorough plan for basically everything in life is how you stop being a normaloid and actually achieve things, I'm not talking about a bull crap 2 pages essay, it should be:
  • should consider economics and global politics (basically keep in mind the end of soyciety),
Have defined goals and don't live your life wandering from here and there like a sad piece of scum.

I've been faulty of this most of my life but any time I make a plan for something and did follow muh plan :soy: results were unreal and it felt like I just wrote my future, because in fact that's basically what I did.
exactly, and a lot of billionaires are on the spectrum like elon musk and mark zuckerberg

we will lifemog short-term-thinking fucks into oblivion
Facts these fucking losers don’t do shit they don’t play sports they don’t go to the gym they don’t mew they don’t they don’t chew they don’t money max they don’t do shit . They just whine about there lefort3 they’ll never get

Good thread