Making crazy gains. Is 6.25 inch nbp, 6.6 BP big?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Went up half an inch just 2 months

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, alriodai and WadlowMaxxing
my retarded brain assumed it was gymcel gains. should've known its cock gains after 140 days on .me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Entschuldigung and 14 others
whats your routine & are you getting girth gains
I haven’t gained girth because I’m only doing length workouts right now. I’ll start girth soon

I just do side 2 sides maybe 5 days a week. I do however reps I’m feeling that day in the shower. Maybe 100-200.

I used to have a strict routine of 500 reps 6 days a week but saw less gains that way. The less I do the more results I’m getting

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 5969
pics?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
I haven’t gained girth because I’m only doing length workouts right now. I’ll start girth soon

I just do side 2 sides maybe 5 days a week. I do however reps I’m feeling that day in the shower. Maybe 100-200.

I used to have a strict routine of 500 reps 6 days a week but saw less gains that way. The less I do the more results I’m getting
Is this jelqing? No device needed right?

And what does side 2 sides mean?

God, you have only 0.4 inch fat pad. My fat pad is 1+inch and I am not fat.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Soooo big? Not big?

so you pull your dick side to side 100-200 times in a session, and do one of these sessions roughly 5 days a week

so you pull your dick side to side 100-200 times in a session, and do one of these sessions roughly 5 days a week
Yes

I take break between the 100-200

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
will look barely average if ur over 6ft