Making fake business cards and walking around in a suit

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I've thought about getting some business cards printed and walking around the city wearing a suit with this style

The idea is to seem very high class and wealthy and hand out my business cards to people I meet. I think I can get away with more things and even be given free stuff if I look high class. I tried something similar overseas where I wore casual business clothes like this

A bar I went to shouted me a meal and nihonshu drinks the second time there. I think it was because I looked high class and they wanted me to be a returning customer as they assumed I am rich.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Broly, Squirtoutmabooty, Rt-Rust1 and 6 others
Over for you if you meet a businessman who is in whatever field you're larping as.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I wanna cosplay as Bateman for halloween Gallow

• Love it
Over for you if you meet a businessman who is in whatever field you're larping as.
I am trying to get free shit from bars ,clubs etc why would i talk to a businessman

I've thought about getting some business cards printed and walking around the city wearing a suit with this style
View attachment 1858086
The idea is to seem very high class and wealthy and hand out my business cards to people I meet. I think I can get away with more things and even be given free stuff if I look high class. I tried something similar overseas where I wore casual business clothes like this
View attachment 1858090
A bar I went to shouted me a meal and nihonshu drinks the second time there. I think it was because I looked high class and they wanted me to be a returning customer as they assumed I am rich.

On a serious note you are both : tall + white
So this will definitely lead to you getting better service wherever you go, especially in non western countries.
But to get chicks with this you will need to spend some cash since you will be assumed to be a baller.

• +1
On a serious note you are both : tall + white
So this will definitely lead to you getting better service wherever you go, especially in non western countries.
But to get chicks with this you will need to spend some cash since you will be assumed to be a baller.
yeah i made another thread similar to this when I was overseas in Singapore. The bartender shouted me a meal and drinks on my second time there with a value of probably $30SGD. he also gave me a cookie as well which was weird

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
View attachment 1858086
View attachment 1858090
Maybe if you do everything right you could invited to places and get good connections. You’d need somone to pickup the phone, and a good website. Aswell as some proof of you making alot of money. Some fake screenshots

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Clothes don't mean anything for picking up women. Women actually prefer trashy streetwear on ripped guys.

But clothes absolutely make a difference in how the rest of society (including businesses) see and treat you.

I see it as a good thing to have a wardrobe that has both streetwear and made to measure classical menswear.
Each situation requires different attire.

I absolutely did get freebies and handouts when I was in expensive made to measure businesswear.
And cashiers, staff, clerk, other customers, random passers by are 10x nicer to you. There is no doubt

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
This is so autistic hahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Sondern
make a linkin and a fake website about some bull shit web consultant analyst job to finish your larp

you might even get business if you are good talker