Making foids laugh is important.

Manana

Manana

Platinum
Just a daily reminder.

And this was done years ago. Imagine doing it now and everyone is honest? Brutal.

Also a reminder that looks = personality.

Also how reddit explains this;

Ugly guy who makes women laugh doesn't make them wet.
This is one of the most often counter arguements foids make and it makes little to no sense.

There is a big difference in making her laugh because you are funny, and making her laugh because she wants you to fill her up.
And it's important to notice the distinction.

Multiple foids I know listed facetious as one of the most important character traits for men regarding attraction.
This a great cop-out answer for any group situation where attraction is discussed. It doesn't make foids look shallow.

The only thing foids lack more than brain power is self awareness.
-Manana

Only reason "making her laugh" is even a thing is because she will percieve anyone she wants to fuck as funny/amusing.

Bottom line, making a foid laugh is important because it can be an indicator of attraction, but all of that comes into play after you fullfill the looks threshold.

Making a foid laugh is not as much of an indicator she is attracted to you, as making her not laugh is that she isn't.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren, kebab, Foreverbrad and 1 other person
Water, jestermaxxed oofy doofy = winner

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Manana, Artemis and 1 other person
but that's another blackpill, your ability to make someone laugh is determined by factors you can't change at all

• +1
Reactions: Manana, Deleted member 28774 and TheDragon
but that's another blackpill, your ability to make someone laugh is determined by factors you can't change at all
people laugh at me without me doing anything but thats not a good thing

they call me a walking meme

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Chad make sexual joke : Women laugh
Subhuman makes sexual joke : Police are called

Batman Clap GIF

• +1
Reactions: Eren, Gus17 and Manana
the problem with relying on humor/charisma (or personality in general) is that then it becomes a constant performance, every moment you're with the woman you have to "perform", provide the entertainment, be engaging etc, and that just (imo) takes a lot of energy

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
the problem with relying on humor/charisma (or personality in general) is that then it becomes a constant performance, every moment you're with the woman you have to "perform", provide the entertainment, be engaging etc, and that just (imo) takes a lot of energy
I agree. I try to be more talkative but most things I talk about with foids upon meeting them tire me.

I usually switch to the blackpill within a few hours.

They usually stop laughing at that point.

Foids laugh at my face because I look that bad.Everything I say will have no substance to them because of my looks