Making incel vlogs

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
I want to make incel vlogs like ER but without showing my face (to the fbicels reading: i am not going to hurt anyone, just like his style of videos) and upload them to youtube. Just basically want to vent about my life and shit.
What are some programs I can use to make my voice unrecognisable? i'm high inhib af and i'd have to change identity if anyone I know from IRL found my channel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
What are some programs I can use to make my voice unrecognisable?
People can find out what you use and cancel the basic effects to dox you.

dress up as a knight to hide your identity
that would be unique and cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and angrycel737
What kinda things u gonna talk about?

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737 and Deleted member 8244
I want to make incel vlogs like ER (to the fbicels reading: i am not going to hurt anyone, just like his style of videos) and upload them to youtube. Just basically want to vent about my life and shit.
What are some programs I can use to make my voice unrecognisable? i'm high inhib af and i'd have to change identity if anyone I know from IRL found my channel.
dont do it
its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
ER WAS A LOW IQ AUTIST WHO IS ONLY REMEMBERED BY BASEMENT DWELLERS.

whatever your doing dont do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, angrycel737 and Deleted member 13332
People can find out what you use and cancel the basic effects to dox you.
It's not like i'm some sort of celebrity. As long as people don't instantly hear my voice, they won't know it's me.

dress up as a knight to hide your identity
that would be unique and cool
I don't plan to post my face ever obviously. I doubt i'll show any part of myself for the time being at least.

What kinda things u gonna talk about?
Just the life of an incel subhuman, nothing interesting or anything that hasn't been said before. I just like venting. I used to write stuff down in notepad that were bothering me and that helped for a bit. I think it'll be even better if I can listen to myself talking about my problems and assess them.

ER WAS A LOW IQ AUTIST WHO IS ONLY REMEMBERED BY BASEMENT DWELLERS.

whatever your doing dont do it
I don't have the low inhib or charisma of ER. I definitely won't post my face.

Do it dont worry ur just gonna be famous

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737
It's not like i'm some sort of celebrity. As long as people don't instantly hear my voice, they won't know it's me.

I don't plan to post my face ever obviously. I doubt i'll show any part of myself for the time being at least.

Just the life of an incel subhuman, nothing interesting or anything that hasn't been said before. I just like venting. I used to write stuff down in notepad that were bothering me and that helped for a bit. I think it'll be even better if I can listen to myself talking about my problems and assess them.

I don't have the low inhib or charisma of ER. I definitely won't post my face.
ER DIDNT HAVE CHARISMA EVEN IN DEATH HE WAS A CLOWN

HIS ONETIS DOESNT REMEMBER HIM AND HIS BROTHER MOGS HIM

• +1
ER DIDNT HAVE CHARISMA EVEN IN DEATH HE WAS A CLOWN

HIS ONETIS DOESNT REMEMBER HIM AND HIS BROTHER MOGS HIM
He NTmogged me to the moon and back.

If you think he has any semblance of nt then you need therapy
He wasn't the most NT individual, but definitely a lot more NT than me. I tried talking to a camera before and I cringed so hard I almost roped myself.
In the video I was stuttering the entire time and I could barely understand my own autistic voice.

He wasn't the most NT individual, but definitely a lot more NT than me. I tried talking to a camera before and I cringed so hard I almost roped myself.
In the video I was stuttering the entire time and I could barely understand my own autistic voice.
Just practice man,

thats common for everyone when they’re new

but take the 1st step and start making them

UNLESS YOUR GONNA GO ER

• +1
Just practice man,

thats common for everyone when they’re new

but take the 1st step and start making them

UNLESS YOUR GONNA GO ER
I will start during the Christmas break when I don't have to worry about college bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I will start during the Christmas break when I don't have to worry about college bullshit.
You can still practice by yourself to prepare

:feelsyay:

• +1