Making Lima more feminine

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
Now dont get me wrong. Her features are pretty much perfect... except for the eye area. It looks wayy too masculine for a foid. Girls are just not meant to have low set eyebrows as it looks too masculine
Her eyes are also too vertically compact. Foids are meant to have bigger eyes as it looks more feminine.
Fixing that makes her look a lot better = more feminine
2A0DBB4F AE07 4146 9F56 8FF0885DE353

Photo Editor 2voqkG

3CE7D511 9BE9 4A7F 87B5 D079D9D23B94

Photo Editor LM9H6t

Images 99

Photo Editor 5YOiJ6

Now my morphs arent the best but you get the idea.
Something else I noticed is she only looks like a goddess in some pics. In others you have this shit
Images 96

Images 98

Images   2020 08 15T215531110

Images   2020 08 15T215541661

I was going to name this thread Turning Lima into a foid but I figured that would get most of you triggered jfl
Inb4 muuuh no difference. If you cant see the difference you are a fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and KrissKross
Wrong section
@mods please move this to looksmax section
@Master @Lorsss

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
You basically made her worse

Women with masculine eyes >> bambi bugged eyes 3cm tall eyebrow whores

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11748, owlofathena and 12 others
does she have an adams apple?

her hunter eyes are hot asf

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, AutisticBeaner and 7 others
You basically made her worse

Women with masculine eyes >> bambi bugged eyes 3cm tall eyebrow whores
Bug eyes are completely different to high set eyebrows.
Masculine eyes on girls are just masculine. Doesnt fit them. Would you prefer a feminine girl or a masculine foid.
Btw I only made the eyebrows slighly higher

her hunter eyes are hot asf
Psl autism is getting into you and turning you into a faggot. As a man youd want feminine features on a girl. Nah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, TsarTsar444 and intovoid
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, umzazi and 2 others
Psl autism is getting into you and turning you into a faggot. As a man youd want feminine features on a girl. Nah?
You're missing a key factor: facial harmony. The low set eyebrows fits her eyes better.
I'll give a good example, chico has high set eyebrows, but it fits him because of his pretty boy looks and cos his eyes aren't very hunter in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, doll and 1 other person
just the eyes tbh, idk girls with vertically narrow, wide, light eyes look exotic and sexy af to me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
You're missing a key factor: facial harmony. The low set eyebrows fits her eyes better.
I'll give a good example, chico has high set eyebrows, but it fits him because of his pretty boy looks and cos his eyes aren't very hunter in the first place.
Nah bro I think she looks a lot better with higher eyebrows. You guys are just used to seeing her with low set eye brows.

She has preyish eyes without makeup unfrauded
f0ebf54651afc321a592f6599eda5173.jpg
jfl if you think that's prey, her pfl and medial canthus are sufficient enough in that pic and although their not hunter they sure aren't prey

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1100
jfl if you think that's prey, her pfl and medial canthus are sufficient enough in that pic and although their not hunter they sure aren't prey
lifefuel for me anyways since i have her eyes which is girlish for a man, just bigger eyebrows and browridge

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: doll, Warlow, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Her somewhat masculine eye area is half her appeal. Why ruin it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
lima’s eyes have always looked sorta big to me, like very horizontally wide and slightly above average or just average vertically. they’re big but not exactly huge.

she looks very cute in ur edit but it doesn’t hit the same bc it fucks up facial harmony. she looks more generic now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Warlow
lima’s eyes have always looked sorta big to me, like very horizontally wide and slightly above average or just average vertically. they’re big but not exactly huge.

she looks very cute in ur edit but it doesn’t hit the same bc it fucks up facial harmony. she looks more generic now
I made her eyes vertically bigger. Not horizontally. Yea I agree it does look more generic. But I prefer it that way

• +1
Reactions: doll
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow and Deleted member 9072
I made her eyes vertically bigger. Not horizontally. Yea I agree it does look more generic. But I prefer it that way
aren’t her eyes sorta big already though? they look quite big in that no makeup pic

No one else that has commented does. Does that tell you something?
and that proves what? that the guys who replied here prefer maculine eye area on a girl. and people who found it looks better didnt bother to reply
why would a more feminine eye area look worse on a girl? jfl I thought guys were supposed to find feminine features attractive. unless this forum is full of faggots

I like her hunter eyes tbh, it makes her look dark triad

aren’t her eyes sorta big already though? they look quite big in that no makeup pic
Idk man it looks small in some pics. Bigger in others
Images 96

Maybe she is squinting? Idk tbh

Attachments

• AirBrush_20200815212721.jpg
    AirBrush_20200815212721.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 45
and that proves what? that the guys who replied here prefer maculine eye area on a girl. and people who found it looks better didnt bother to reply
why would a more feminine eye area look worse on a girl? jfl I thought guys were supposed to find feminine features attractive. unless this forum is full of faggots
It proves that, out of the people who bothered to comment on this thread, 100% preferred the masculine eye area over the feminine.

Masculine features can look good on girls in the same way feminine features can look good on guys. Harmony and balance matter just as much as dimorphism.

O’ Pry’s eye area is somewhat feminine as well. Curved lower lid, upswing lateral canthus, short medial canthus with little downturn.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blackgymmax, Warlow and 3 others
It proves that, out of the people who bothered to comment on this thread, 100% preferred the masculine eye area over the feminine.

Masculine features can look good on girls in the same way feminine features can look good on guys. Harmony and balance matter just as much as dimorphism.

O’ Pry’s eye area is somewhat feminine as well. Curved lower lid, upswing lateral canthus, short medial canthus with little downturn.
Idk maybe people are just used to worshipping her and seeing her with hunter eyes. It makes her unique too so maybe that could be a reason why some prefer it. I just dont like it and find it too masculine

Idk maybe people are just used to worshipping her and seeing her with hunter eyes. It makes her unique too so maybe that could be a reason why some prefer it. I just dont like it and find it too masculine
Keep in mind Lima’s eyes are still mostly feminine. Vertically compact and less UEE are her only masculine traits. She still has a short medial canthus, curved lower Lid, thin, arched eyebrows, etc.

• +1
Keep in mind Lima’s eyes are still mostly feminine. Vertically compact and less UEE are her only masculine traits. She still has a short medial canthus, curved lower Lid, thin, arched eyebrows, etc.
Low eyebrows are also a masculine trait.
Images   2020 08 15T233554337
Images   2020 08 15T233606550

Like can you not see how masculine her eye area looks? Yes she has other feminine traits in her eyes. But the traits that give the biggest impact in the eys on her are masculine: eyebrow postion, vertical height of eyes and no uee

Low eyebrows are also a masculine trait.
View attachment 591945View attachment 591946
Like can you not see how masculine her eye area looks? Yes she has other feminine traits in her eyes. But the traits that give the biggest impact in the eys on her are masculine: eyebrow postion, vertical height of eyes and no uee
Agreed that she has very crucial masculine features. But those aren’t the only important features for eye area. Curved lower Lid, short medial canthus, thin, arched eyebrows.

Also, she does have some UEE, but it is minimal:

Now dont get me wrong. Her features are pretty much perfect... except for the eye area. It looks wayy too masculine for a foid. Girls are just not meant to have low set eyebrows as it looks too masculine
Her eyes are also too vertically compact. Foids are meant to have bigger eyes as it looks more feminine.
Fixing that makes her look a lot better = more feminine
View attachment 591739
View attachment 591737

View attachment 591740
View attachment 591741
View attachment 591778
View attachment 591779
Now my morphs arent the best but you get the idea.
Something else I noticed is she only looks like a goddess in some pics. In others you have this shit
View attachment 591759
View attachment 591765
View attachment 591771
View attachment 591773
I was going to name this thread Turning Lima into a foid but I figured that would get most of you triggered jfl
Inb4 muuuh no difference. If you cant see the difference you are a fucking retard
if you aren’t masculine, why would you want a woman to be more feminine if she’s beautiful, literally cucking your son like your father cucked you, beautiful masculine women are alpha, will create a successor slayer.

pass the torch don’t drop it

Attachments

• 580D9D3D-0ED9-4D5B-B19F-5669E4A05182.jpeg
    580D9D3D-0ED9-4D5B-B19F-5669E4A05182.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Warlow and RecessedPrettyboy
Agreed that she has very crucial masculine features. But those aren’t the only important features for eye area. Curved lower Lid, short medial canthus, thin, arched eyebrows.

Also, she does have some UEE, but it is minimal:

View attachment 591964
Still its not very balanced. It looks a lot more masculine than feminine

Still its not very balanced. It looks a lot more masculine than feminine
It’s pretty much a perfect 50/50 balance.

Masculine traits:

compact orbits

minimal UEE

low set eyebrows

Feminine traits:

short medial canthus

curved lower Lid + upswung lateral canthus

thin, arched eyebrows

It’s pretty much a perfect 50/50 balance.

Masculine traits:

compact orbits

minimal UEE

low set eyebrows

Feminine traits:

short medial canthus

curved lower Lid + upswung lateral canthus

thin, arched eyebrows
Jfl no its not a perfect balance. Its way more masculine than feminine

Jfl no its not a perfect balance. Its way more masculine than feminine
Yes it is. Her amount of important masculine traits are equal to that of her feminine. Balanced.

• +1
Yes it is. Her amount of important masculine traits are equal to that of her feminine. Balanced.
No its not. Some traits are more masculine than others. Just by having low set eyebrows + vertically compact eyes already make it too masculine

No its not. Some traits are more masculine than others. Just by having low set eyebrows + vertically compact eyes already make it too masculine
No it doesn’t, hence why every person who has commented prefers the original over the morph.

Medial canthus, lower Lid shape, and eyebrow thickness/shape matter just as much as supraorbital location/shape and eyebrow location.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
No it doesn’t, hence why every person who has commented prefers the original over the morph.

Medial canthus, lower Lid shape, and eyebrow thickness/shape matter just as much as supraorbital location/shape and eyebrow location.
It is more masculine than feminine wtf. Like thats the entire reason i morphed her eyebrows. Because it looks too masculine. Its not fucking balanced

If it was balanced I wouldnt have thought it was too masculine in the first place. And I wouldnt have morphed it

If it was balanced I wouldnt have thought it was too masculine in the first place. And I wouldnt have morphed it
“I morphed it so it has to be overly masculine!”

No. You morphed it because you think it looks overly masculine. Nobody else who has commented does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and umzazi
“I morphed it so it has to be overly masculine!”

No. You morphed it because you think it looks overly masculine. Nobody else who has commented does.
Everyone commented that she has hunter eyes. Read the fucking replies faggot. Everyone agrees its more masculine than feminine

Everyone commented that she has hunter eyes. Read the fucking replies faggot. Everyone agrees its more masculine than feminine
No, not everyone said that. Some people referring to her eyes as hunter doesn’t mean they think they are more masculine than feminine. And if they did, I would challenge them.

• +1
No, not everyone said that. Some people referring to her eyes as hunter doesn’t mean they think they are more masculine than feminine. And if they did, I would challenge them.
Hunter eyes are called hunter for a fucking reason. They are more masculine. Holy shit you are really retatded

Also one of the two guys who called her eyes Hunter “hunter eyes are hot af” also said afterward “her eyes aren’t Hunter but they sure aren’t prey”. Almost like they’re balanced.

• +1
Also one of the two guys who called her eyes Hunter “hunter eyes are hot af” also said afterward “her eyes aren’t Hunter but they sure aren’t prey”. Almost like they’re balanced.
Most guys said it was hunter tho. Because it looks too masculine. Now gtfo my thread you low IQ faggot

Most guys said it was hunter tho. Because it looks too masculine. Now gtfo my thread you low IQ faggot
No, two guys said they were hunter, one of which later said they weren’t hunter and weren’t prey either (balanced).

• +1
No, two guys said they were hunter, one of which later said they weren’t hunter and weren’t prey either (balanced).
And both guys were using hunter in a positive context. So not excessively masculine, even if they meant “more masculine than feminine”.

• +1