Making Lima more feminine

No, two guys said they were hunter, one of which later said they weren’t hunter and weren’t prey either (balanced).
:lul: :lul: :lul:
mirin your autism
it is too masculine. if they were more feminine it clearly would look better.
they are not hunter but pretty close to hunter
now fuck off. im done arguing with you. it always goes nowhere

:lul: :lul: :lul:
mirin your autism
it is too masculine. if they were more feminine it clearly would look better.
they are not hunter but pretty close to hunter
now fuck off. im done arguing with you. it always goes nowhere

“If they were more feminine it clearly would look better”

I said they were balanced, not more feminine. Also, everyone here who has commented prefers the original over the morph. Consensus deems the balanced eye area on Lima more attractive than the more feminine.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
“If they were more feminine it clearly would look better”

I said they were balanced, not more feminine. Also, everyone here who has commented prefers the original over the morph. Consensus deems the balanced eye area on Lima more attractive than the more feminine.
no its because it looks more unique and people here are used to seeing her that way.
more balanced eyes on her would mean more feminine
now fuck off autist

Oh my god I wish fakeup was banned
that's why david gandy is arguably the best looking human in history and why men are better looking than females. We don't hide under fake-up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
no its because it looks more unique and people here are used to seeing her that way.
more balanced eyes on her would mean more feminine
now fuck off autist
Balanced eyes are what they are now. More feminine would be more feminine traits than masculine.

You’re assuming that the reason guys here are saying they prefer the original over the morph is uniqueness and familiarity rather than what they simply find more harmonious/attractive. Why?

• +1
does not look small here, her eyes are so large you can literally see the whites on the outer corner of her eyes as she's squinting
No dude I mean vertically small. They are clearly vertically compact

i see what your trying to say about lima's eye area, but you can't make it any more ideal then what she already has. Her features are complimented by her exotic, hunter eyes. Girls with doe eyes are typically cute, but girls with hunter eyes are sultry and seductive like lima

• +1
i see what your trying to say about lima's eye area, but you can't make it any more ideal then what she already has. Her features are complimented by her exotic, hunter eyes. Girls with doe eyes are typically cute, but girls with hunter eyes are sultry and seductive like lima
Well then its about preference

Instead of makin her feminine.. make her ur wife fagts

Making Lima uglier

And you just destroyed perfection.

You don't mess with perfection boi...

OP,as mister said, its about balance. The only reason shes considered top tier and not a 4-6 is because of her masc features. The touch of masculinity is what brings a girl into the stacey zone. Its quite interesting because too much masc and shes a gross manly looking girl but too little and shes still a 5-6/10 at best

hill fogs