Making money by boosting rank

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
As a college student
Do you think it is worth it?

after doing some math the wage is 5-6$ per hour of gaming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 23804
Definitely good side hustle if you can pull it off
it’s on Dota 2 I have immortal rank 7600mmr which is on the top 1000 leaderboard.

Although my conservative parents keep convincing me that what I am doing is a sin like gambling and insincere since it is not IRL traditional way of making money(They are boomers). That is after shown them my paypal paycheck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 23804
Depends on what game.

Just deliver some pizza or flip some burgers for 20 an hour.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
As a college student
Do you think it is worth it?

after doing some math the wage is 5-6$ per hour of gaming.
Nice, I wish I could fucking boost in dota 2 but my hand atrophied before I could. fuck my life

I do this when i have spare time, I play on League of Legends, top 1000 euw. i only boost to diamond 4 as master takes too much time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it’s on Dota 2 I have immortal rank 7600mmr which is on the top 1000 leaderboard.

Although my conservative parents keep convincing me that what I am doing is a sin like gambling and insincere since it is not IRL traditional way of making money(They are boomers). That is after shown them my paypal paycheck.
it's over i want to die, FUCK IT

I do this when i have spare time, I play on League of Legends, top 1000 euw. i only boost to diamond 4 as master takes too much time
i wish i was dead

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
do you do it through mainstream boosting sites or privately?

do you do it through mainstream boosting sites or privately?
i do it privately. through discord servers, tried mainstream boosting sites, but they take too much of the cake

if u can chill in vc with friends making $6/hour that sounds pretty great ngl

still slave work, but fun slave work

Nice, I wish I could fucking boost in dota 2 but my hand atrophied before I could. fuck my life
you can buy mouse with multiple buttons like Razer Naga and still performing well given you have decent game knowledge. Dota is all about strategy mechanics only get you so far.

i do it privately. through discord servers, tried mainstream boosting sites, but they take too much of the cake
yeah they usually take atleast 40% of the profits.

you can buy mouse with multiple buttons like Razer Naga and still performing well given you have decent game knowledge. Dota is all about strategy mechanics only get you so far.
i was 4.5k mmr in 600 hours do you think i had potential for immortal or enough mmr to boost for beer money as side hustle if i kept playing and grinding?

i think 5.5k minimum to boost for MMR right?

i was 4.5k mmr in 600 hours do you think i had potential for immortal or enough mmr to boost for beer money as side hustle if i kept playing and grinding?

i think 5.5k minimum to boost for MMR right?
yes usually 5.5k is the baseline for a booster because that’s when you finally start to understand Dota.

everyone has potential remember that as long as you are willing to learn and improve.

dota2protracker.com

just watch some replays there while try to predict what they would do and copy their gameplay could bring you to low immortal effortlessly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I never got out of bronze back then. I suck so hard at moba games

I never got out of bronze back then. I suck so hard at moba games
ive played this game since 4 march 2011. everything is ingrained in my brain. i dont have the best mechanics, but i make up for it with my game knowledge.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
ive played this game since 4 march 2011. everything is ingrained in my brain. i dont have the best mechanics, but i make up for it with my game knowledge.
btw how did your ex-gf react to you playing LoL?

btw how did your ex-gf react to you playing LoL?
LoL is my identity, i am not ashamed of it. Ive even went to the gym with a league of legends shirt on.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
LoL is my identity, i am not ashamed of it. Ive even went to the gym with a league of legends shirt on.
like honest I feel weird telling girls I play Dota or worse having them seeing me playing it with laser focus.

like honest I feel weird telling girls I play Dota or worse having them seeing me playing it with laser focus.
I see it from ur perspective, but as a booster ur "technically" a professional, so u can say that u are playing profesionally. I dont see an issue with it when ur earning money from it, my take is if ur earning money from the game, ur a pro.

• +1
my dad bought me a darius mug once. i sold it at a boot fair later that week it was too cringe idk how you manage that.

• +1
Whats that bro
my ulnar nerve was damaged and i was too mentalcel to go to a doctor for 2 years so the muscles that make up like 80% of the hand are permanently weakened jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
my ulnar nerve was damaged and i was too mentalcel to go to a doctor for 2 years so the muscles that make up like 80% of the hand are permanently weakened jfl
Better off train your left hand tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879