Infinitly smarter 2morrow effortles future takeova
. There are No arbitrage opportunities
You cannot sell for more than you buy
You cannot buy for less than U sell.
Products and services Always trade at a fair price
Competition
Saturation
Only 1 % of humans are millionaires
If IT was possible to make Money online, people wouldnt be workcelling.
I thought of all ways to make Money, they all dont Work
I asked Google, YouTube, chatgpt Forums, how to make Money, No one knew an answer except "get some skills" lol.

There are even more reasons, but those are sufficient to prove my Point.

BBut Jeff bezos?!

Such people are Not even human, ITS Impossible to emulate them, for every Jeff bezos, a Million people FAIL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, ManletBlackcel, Agendum and 9 others
at most a low iq ltn can make about £35 a day at best online

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, coispet, chawaje and 1 other person
There is no escape bro .
9 to 5 or death.

Making Money online via Instagrammmaxxing , Influencermaxxing or Tiktokmaxxing is almost impossible.
1 in 10000 make it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, ManletBlackcel, ItsOver999 and 8 others
There is no escape bro .
9 to 5 or death.

Making Money online via Instagrammmaxxing , Influencermaxxing or Tiktokmaxxing is almost impossible.
1 in 10000 make it.
Neetbux tbh

get a college degree and get a good high paying job then make a buisness. Oh i forgot this is looksmax.org and all of you are lazy cucks who could never getting a proper education

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, wollet2, Infinite and 7 others
low iq + loser mentality = over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, thenumbersmason, Infinite and 3 others
get a college degree and get a good high paying job then make a buisness. Oh i forgot this is looksmax.org and all of you are lazy cucks who could never getting a proper education
laziness is indeed the biggest hinderance......... COPE

i get mogged to death i am weak ltn and 97 iq it's over brocel trades oh wait i have hand atrophy HAHAHA!

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and Marsik
Nonsense.

If you're thinking you're going to get rich from your 9 - 5, then obviously you won't.

Anyone who is wealthy is so because of their assets and not because of their wageslave "job". Even most doctors are stupid and still have to keep plugging away at their job until they're dead because they have all these liabilities (new cars, big house, etc.) that eat up most of their income. You see it with rig pigs all the time: Whine that they have no money because they hit a dry spell in the patch, but what did they DO with the 6 figures per year they were making?

Pissed it away.

Want to find out how rich you are? If you quit your job at burgerslop today, how long can you survive on just your assets alone? The truly wealthy can go indefinitely. If you make 40k per year off your assets and can live on that, you are richer than a guy making 100k who NEEDS to work that job to stay afloat.

The wealthy use their savings to buy other things that will generate them more money, instead of buying video games, beer and Caribbean boomer cruises they buy property and equipment they rent out, they buy businesses, livestock, etc. Most people (the 99%) do not have that sort of discipline and low-time preference because you have to build it up over years.

Lastly, "learn a skill" is great advice and self-employment is always better. In the former Soviet countries, the people who made the most money were guys who could do jobs for cash under the table. It is still like that.

I have a friend who is a cabinet maker and general woodshop guy, and he runs it out of his garage. He can make 6 - 10k a month, a lot of it in cash, just doing a couple jobs a month and making that kind of money in way less time than it would take you at burgerslop. That's just one example.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, ManletBlackcel, thereallegend and 8 others
Nonsense.

If you're thinking you're going to get rich from your 9 - 5, then obviously you won't.

Anyone who is wealthy is so because of their assets and not because of their wageslave "job". Even most doctors are stupid and still have to keep plugging away at their job until they're dead because they have all these liabilities (new cars, big house, etc.) that eat up most of their income. You see it with rig pigs all the time: Whine that they have no money because they hit a dry spell in the patch, but what did they DO with the 6 figures per year they were making?

Pissed it away.

Want to find out how rich you are? If you quit your job at burgerslop today, how long can you survive on just your assets alone? The truly wealthy can go indefinitely. If you make 40k per year off your assets and can live on that, you are richer than a guy making 100k who NEEDS to work that job to stay afloat.

The wealthy use their savings to buy other things that will generate them more money, instead of buying video games, beer and Caribbean boomer cruises they buy property and equipment they rent out, they buy businesses, livestock, etc. Most people (the 99%) do not have that sort of discipline and low-time preference because you have to build it up over years.

Lastly, "learn a skill" is great advice and self-employment is always better. In the former Soviet countries, the people who made the most money were guys who could do jobs for cash under the table. It is still like that.

I have a friend who is a cabinet maker and general woodshop guy, and he runs it out of his garage. He can make 6 - 10k a month, a lot of it in cash, just doing a couple jobs a month and making that kind of money in way less time than it would take you at burgerslop. That's just one example.
Pure nonsense.

Nonsense.

Pissed it away.

you're arguing with a legitimate schizo. MVP literally lives in a psyche ward and has nurses for him, dont even try. i agree with what ur saying btw

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, BoredPrince, Infinite and 2 others
Pure nonsense.
I have some investments and I work as an programmer. I make $170k a year. I moved to romania and pay about $50k a year for my everything including apartment, food, bills, etc. I invest back $90k and save 30k a year. You can become rich.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, Infinite and Skywalker
I have some investments and I work as an programmer. I make $170k a year. I moved to romania and pay about $50k a year for my everything including apartment, food, bills, etc. I invest back $90k and save 30k a year. You can become rich.
Uh huh

I cannot become rich though, ITS too much Work for me.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and AsGoodAsItGets
170k a year??????? How man????

Competition
Saturation
I asked Google, YouTube, chatgpt Forums, how to make Money, No one knew an answer except "get some skills" lol.

BBut Jeff bezos?!

Such people are Not even human, ITS Impossible to emulate them, for every Jeff bezos, a Million people FAIL.
I got out of the matrix. Ask me any questions.

• Woah
Reactions: itiswhatitis1
Nonsense.

Pissed it away.

except the past few years has shown us businesses can collapse. even real estate rental isnt stable, then nothing is. i rather have a great job tied to a skillset than anything else. save and get disability insurance, than live in fear because my ice cream shop sales fell 10% than last summer

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and thereallegend
except the past few years has shown us businesses can collapse. even real estate rental isnt stable, then nothing is. i rather have a great job tied to a skillset than anything else. save and get disability insurance, than live in fear because my ice cream shop sales fell 10% than last summer
The last few years showed us that you can lose your wagie job and all its benefits the second they demand complete control over your body and you refuse. If business can collapse, then so can the one you work for.

The people who came out doing the best through the virus hoax, as is now reported even in mainstream media, were people who did exactly what I said and locally-produced goods also soared.

I made bank on beef cattle and selling it by the half for cheaper than the grocery stores, among other things. My sister sells all sorts of goat's milk products and makes over 10k a year on them (and that's not her only revenue stream). My friend's woodshop didn't suffer at all. Etc.

But the thing about your ice cream shop example is this: If I owned a successful ice cream shop for years before the coof that put away an extra 60k for me; I have 60k worth of "f you money" in the bank to not only withstand the storm, but put it into other assets.

If you're just working a 9-5 in that situation though, they have you by the balls.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, ManletBlackcel, horizontallytall and 1 other person
The last few years showed us that you can lose your wagie job and all its benefits the second they demand complete control over your body and you refuse. If business can collapse, then so can the one you work for.

The people who came out doing the best through the virus hoax, as is now reported even in mainstream media, were people who did exactly what I said and locally-produced goods also soared.

I made bank on beef cattle and selling it by the half for cheaper than the grocery stores, among other things. My sister sells all sorts of goat's milk products and makes over 10k a year on them (and that's not her only revenue stream). My friend's woodshop didn't suffer at all. Etc.

But the thing about your ice cream shop example is this: If I owned a successful ice cream shop for years before the coof that put away an extra 60k for me; I have 60k worth of "f you money" in the bank to not only withstand the storm, but put it into other assets.

If you're just working a 9-5 in that situation though, they have you by the balls.
yea but the plumber can go to any other plumbing company. you cant just start another successful business

i agree with you in my plan is to develop a self sustaining community. i did a little dropshipping and scamming back in high school but really i rather do something brick and motar. but im a neurotic person so i my obession with "real" business is just made up in my head. im still in school for a recession proof job tho

recently i came across a guy who told me he sold seafood to various restaurants. im kind of interested in distribution. do you own a farm? if the beef werent from you would you mind sharing how you get to work with farmers?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
do you own a farm?

A small-scale one. Yeah. Still good money though.

if the beef werent from you would you mind sharing how you get to work with farmers?

I'm not sure I'm 100% understanding the question, but if you mean how would you get their products to a restaurant or grocery store since you mentioned distribution: There's a number of ways, and keep in mind it depends on your local regulations. It may be different where you live.

With grocery store beef, and the big fast food restaurants and stuff, it is bought from the ranchers by meat packing companies and there are all sorts of middle men involved there. If you go to a cattle auction, you will find guys who work for these meat packers who are literally just there to eye up and buy cattle on the company's dime. They would then be taken to a government-inspected and approved facility for slaughter and packing and all that jazz.

Sometimes, these companies have contracts and buy directly from local ranchers, but those ranchers must have government quotas to move that many cattle. Where I am, an individual is only allowed to sell (on the books anyway) beef (as in already-slaughtered) per fiscal year without buying a quota, but that's still good money on its own.

Where I am, local restaurants can buy directly from the producer provided the meat has been government-inspected (which actually isn't very expensive on the rancher's part) and so many farmers now just sell it right out of their houses and farm stores like I do. With vegetables and such, they can buy it without any government inspection or any of that provided that the produce has not been processed in any manner; fresh off the vine. I also sell gourmet, culinary mushrooms and I just have all kinds of people show up to buy them.

Most are advertising literally on facebook groups and meat packers, restaurants and just normies also watch these.

On a cattle ranch I worked on before having my own cows, they bought a modular to open their own farm store on the property. Every week you'd see restaurant owners (or people representing them) along with just rando normies just showing up and buying steaks and briskets right out of the modular and they advertised on facebook and instagram.

I'm not completely certain all what else went on there, because it wasn't my dept. and I was too busy fooling around with the farmer's daughter anyway which is pretty much why I stopped working there.

But what I have learned is this: If you can't make money with food products, you're doing something wrong.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, theRiderEffect and AsGoodAsItGets
A small-scale one. Yeah. Still good money though.

I'm not sure I'm 100% understanding the question, but if you mean how would you get their products to a restaurant or grocery store since you mentioned distribution: There's a number of ways, and keep in mind it depends on your local regulations. It may be different where you live.

With grocery store beef, and the big fast food restaurants and stuff, it is bought from the ranchers by meat packing companies and there are all sorts of middle men involved there. If you go to a cattle auction, you will find guys who work for these meat packers who are literally just there to eye up and buy cattle on the company's dime. They would then be taken to a government-inspected and approved facility for slaughter and packing and all that jazz.

Sometimes, these companies have contracts and buy directly from local ranchers, but those ranchers must have government quotas to move that many cattle. Where I am, an individual is only allowed to sell (on the books anyway) beef (as in already-slaughtered) per fiscal year without buying a quota, but that's still good money on its own.

Where I am, local restaurants can buy directly from the producer provided the meat has been government-inspected (which actually isn't very expensive on the rancher's part) and so many farmers now just sell it right out of their houses and farm stores like I do. With vegetables and such, they can buy it without any government inspection or any of that provided that the produce has not been processed in any manner; fresh off the vine. I also sell gourmet, culinary mushrooms and I just have all kinds of people show up to buy them.

Most are advertising literally on facebook groups and meat packers, restaurants and just normies also watch these.

On a cattle ranch I worked on before having my own cows, they bought a modular to open their own farm store on the property. Every week you'd see restaurant owners (or people representing them) along with just rando normies just showing up and buying steaks and briskets right out of the modular and they advertised on facebook and instagram.

I'm not completely certain all what else went on there, because it wasn't my dept. and I was too busy fooling around with the farmer's daughter anyway which is pretty much why I stopped working there.

But what I have learned is this: If you can't make money with food products, you're doing something wrong.
Awesome bro, thanks for sharing.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Competition
Saturation

BBut Jeff bezos?!

L faggot i abuse 3rd world child labourers to make your clothing for generations. go back to the good old ways of making money, be born with it.

at most a low iq ltn can make about £35 a day at best online
how bhai?

I actually made money in the past making furry porn for a couple of bucks no joke. It was shitty too.
Now I'm learning programming to make furry FUTA 3d porn games which is my dream career...
but i could do with an extra 35 bucks per day tbh!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
People have to wake up to the scam called male life

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Agendum and _MVP_
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, diamondbill and Debetro
nigga its literally so easy how do u guys have such a hard time

even my fucking mom was able to start a side hustle you guys are weak

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Average MVP post lol
Half the dudes here can't even get their ass up and make others give up as well

People, barely anyone here knows what they're talking about
Just take in the verified BOTB info and gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Last edited:
gypsy iq belike

+

JoinedJun 13, 2023
Posts16,488
I'm nothing close to a gypsy, that's why I asked why would he say that, I knew he was calling me a gypsy thanks for clarifying Mr. Musk

I'm nothing close to a gypsy, that's why I asked why would he say that, I knew he was calling me a gypsy thanks for clarifying Mr. Musk

stop cry gypsy, accept defeat

Competition
Saturation

BBut Jeff bezos?!

It's not impossible. Buy my course. I literally showed proof of making 6 figures in 6 months doing nothing except buying 1 cryptocurrecy. Only 1or2 people listened to me to buy Solana and they both 10x'ed their money.

Buy my course buy my course

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst, kokoszanel, Pride and 1 other person
what a rotter loser

Yeah thats why only 10% of ppl in USA are millionaires
That's an insanely large percent wtf? Only 10% of people get over a fucking 29 on their ACT, The average person makes like 50k a year what's your point? Under 10% of people are under 13% bodyfat. 60% of people spend over 5 hours a day on social media.... It's not that hard to get into the top 10% of people.. you shouldnt compare yourself to the average loser, hold yourself to a higher standard. 90th percentile is not actually that high of a standard. Basic effort can take you past 90 percent of people

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
That's an insanely large percent wtf? Only 10% of people get over a fucking 29 on their ACT, The average person makes like 50k a year what's your point? Under 10% of people are under 13% bodyfat. 60% of people spend over 5 hours a day on social media.... It's not that hard to get into the top 10% of people.. you shouldnt compare yourself to the average loser, hold yourself to a higher standard. 90th percentile is not actually that high of a standard. Basic effort can take you past 90 percent of people
No, because If u Take Being Millionaire in your 20's or 30's its more Like 1%, also the Other millionaires inherited, married rich or worked extremely hard for it. I cannot Work hard. For me its unheard of to become Millionaire, Despite my high IQ, so it must be very hard and rare.

Thats enough, or should i write more? Btw 10% is still rare

No, because If u Take Being Millionaire in your 20's or 30's its more Like 1%, also the Other millionaires inherited, married rich or worked extremely hard for it. I cannot Work hard. For me its unheard of to become Millionaire, Despite my high IQ, so it must be very hard and rare.

Thats enough, or should i write more? Btw 10% is still rare
If you can't work hard and you are low IQ than yeah you gotta just get lucky by becoming a streamer or winning the lottery or shit coin gambling or some shit. Again 90% of people are normies. 90% of people aren't currently holding crypto when it is obviously going to rally during election cycle. 90% of people are fucking stupid dude. 90% of people work 8 hours a day with no creative ambition whatsoever so they can go home to drink beer and watch dateline TV for all of their free time before sleeping for 7 hours so they can fit in that one extra hour of dateline. Stop comparing yourselves to others. Statistics are for goys. The reality is that most people are not opportunists, it's brainwashed into them to not seek opportunity, it's also part of the way they cope about their shitty lives. Noones saying you need to be a millionaire by 20 btw, just develop an income that will take you to a millionaire by 40. And the reality is that in this current economic landscape the fastest way to that isn't necessarily college into a traditional job anymore, that can actually be somewhat dead end in today's economy. You need a creative skill on top of a professional one. Again dude you don't even need to work that hard. 50% of people spend 5 HOURS scrolling through social media a day.. that's absolutely insane. You literally just need to not do that and you are immediately ahead of a massive percent of people. 90% of people are SOULLESS NPCS DUDE, EVEN THE HIGH IQ ONES WHO MAKE 200K A YR WAGING. Anyone with a soul can escape. Btw I literally make over 300 a day online it won't make me a millionaire but I don't need any skills necessarily to do it so it's absolutely not impossible. Becoming a millionaire online is certainly different, but in today's landscape it seems more viable than tying to become a millionaire as a mechanic jobs are so hard capped nowadays. You NEED multiple sources of income. You think millionaire got rich off of one business alone or one job alone, that's so rare. Ye s the ones you see on TV who got their easily do, those are celebrities not businessmen, your everyday millionaire that you dont even know the name of likely owns business AND has a full time job. Also a high income mogs just having a million dollars that's really not that much money shit some people's parents could die and they will inherit a house around that, that's not going to make them successful. A high income is. You can literally develop a high income doing fucking anything, and smart financial decisions will take you the rest of the way. Also while only .1% of streamers make money you should go check out some of the 99% streams and watch them you'll see very quickly why they don't make money, playing Roblox not talking. If you put any level of production value into the stream it will get at least a view viewers which already gets you in 10% of viewership, and you build from there. Point is dude 99% of people are lazy ducks and the 1% of people who got there aren't all high IQ. Average IQ of ceos in America is 104. The average income of ceos in America is well over 200k

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and _MVP_
If you can't work hard and you are low IQ than yeah you gotta just get lucky by becoming a streamer or winning the lottery or shit coin gambling or some shit. Again 90% of people are normies. 90% of people aren't currently holding crypto when it is obviously going to rally during election cycle. 90% of people are fucking stupid dude. 90% of people work 8 hours a day with no creative ambition whatsoever so they can go home to drink beer and watch dateline TV for all of their free time before sleeping for 7 hours so they can fit in that one extra hour of dateline. Stop comparing yourselves to others. Statistics are for goys. The reality is that most people are not opportunists, it's brainwashed into them to not seek opportunity, it's also part of the way they cope about their shitty lives. Noones saying you need to be a millionaire by 20 btw, just develop an income that will take you to a millionaire by 40. And the reality is that in this current economic landscape the fastest way to that isn't necessarily college into a traditional job anymore, that can actually be somewhat dead end in today's economy. You need a creative skill on top of a professional one. Again dude you don't even need to work that hard. 50% of people spend 5 HOURS scrolling through social media a day.. that's absolutely insane. You literally just need to not do that and you are immediately ahead of a massive percent of people. 90% of people are SOULLESS NPCS DUDE, EVEN THE HIGH IQ ONES WHO MAKE 200K A YR WAGING. Anyone with a soul can escape. Btw I literally make over 300 a day online it won't make me a millionaire but I don't need any skills necessarily to do it so it's absolutely not impossible. Becoming a millionaire online is certainly different, but in today's landscape it seems more viable than tying to become a millionaire as a mechanic jobs are so hard capped nowadays. You NEED multiple sources of income. You think millionaire got rich off of one business alone or one job alone, that's so rare. Ye s the ones you see on TV who got their easily do, those are celebrities not businessmen, your everyday millionaire that you dont even know the name of likely owns business AND has a full time job. Also a high income mogs just having a million dollars that's really not that much money shit some people's parents could die and they will inherit a house around that, that's not going to make them successful. A high income is. You can literally develop a high income doing fucking anything, and smart financial decisions will take you the rest of the way. Also while only .1% of streamers make money you should go check out some of the 99% streams and watch them you'll see very quickly why they don't make money, playing Roblox not talking. If you put any level of production value into the stream it will get at least a view viewers which already gets you in 10% of viewership, and you build from there. Point is dude 99% of people are lazy ducks and the 1% of people who got there aren't all high IQ. Average IQ of ceos in America is 104. The average income of ceos in America is well over 200k
Yeah interesting, maybe Ur right

Yeah interesting, maybe Ur right
Hope you're being honest and I gave you hopefuel. We need to build the future we were promised

Nonsense.

Pissed it away.

Most cannot build assets because their too focused on paying for basic necessities (which are still “liabilities”).

the only real wealth generating opportunity that exists in the current gay timeline is btc. nothing else wors. just lol if you're still a no coiner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back